• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Little idea I had...

norway

a white butterfly
A tight knit group of mercenaries are hired by a shady corporation to retrieve classified cargo on a remote planet. They're given few details other than the coordinates of the last team hired to deliver the cargo across the planet, which the corp has lost all communications with. They have two objectives: deliver the cargo, and if possible, find out what happened to the former team.

Halfway through their mission, they are attacked by hostile humans. The merc group holes up in an abandoned vessel later revealed to have belonged to that team, it's full of bodies and evidence of a breakout. The merc group quickly learns they have only a fraction of the real story and for once, the dangers outweigh the pay.

---

So I've been toying with this idea for a while. Basically it's a sort of zombie virus/blood pathogen outbreak and our mercs have to take it on. I'm looking for 2 - 4 people (would like this on discord, but it doesn't have to be) one character each, 1-2 paragraph posts but at a casual/slow pace as I work and study. If you're truly interested hmu here and we'll get to work!(:

I'd be interested! I'm not a hugeee fan of roleplaying on discord (OOC stuff is fun there though) but I'd be okay with whatever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back