• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Little Creek Ranch OOC Chat!

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Boondox

♥TATTØØED B£AST♥

Welcome to the OOC Chat!

Here you may talk amongst yourselves, get to know each other, share idea's and overall have FUN

Last edited:
I'm doing well... finally got over my writer's block, gave one of my dogs a bath, and caught up on my reading, so yeah, pretty good! What kinda stuff are you thinking 'bout adding?

considering charlotte loves her family, i'm assuming they'd be close. stella is the youngest and has her problems, so maybe she sees charlotte as her confidant or something, especially with boy stuff lmao

Wowie! sorry guys! Welcome to the RP! waiting on a few more CS' an then we should be okay to start!

how long are you going to wait for people to make character sheets? sorry if i seem pushy, i’m just eager to start bc this is a cool idea

Hi all!
I went ahead and made a sheet for the second son, since it didn't look like it had been claimed, hope thats okay
I could put one up for the mother, instead, if that would be preferred ^^

Last edited:
Hi all!
I went ahead and made a sheet for the second son, since it didn't look like it had been claimed, hope thats okay
I could put one up for the mother, instead, if that would be preferred ^^

Welcome aboard!

The second son was not claimed so you are in!

how long are you going to wait for people to make character sheets? sorry if i seem pushy, i’m just eager to start bc this is a cool idea

copacetic copacetic I am started the main thread either today or tomorrow, people who have not placed their CS yet will have to jump in the RP as it moves along as I am also getting a little eager. :)

Flutterby Flutterby Freddie Freddie NivieApple NivieApple deianeira deianeira copacetic copacetic Lizy Lizy apolla apolla sprouhtt sprouhtt Saturnah Saturnah

Hello people! I just wanted to tag everyone so they are aware, the main thread is PROBABLY going to posted later on today however if for some reason I fail to do so today it WILL be tomorrow, for sure. We are missing some CS' so if everyone who is going to participate could please fill it out that would be much appreciated. If anyone has lost interest and no longer wants to take part that is perfectly fine just let me know so I can open up a spot.

Boondox Boondox
I'm sorry, I meant to have my CS up before the weekend because I knew this weekend would be crazy for me at home. I'm going to go ahead and give up my spot, so someone else can have it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back