• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ɢlιтςнЄd | 𝟛 ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ᴏғ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Wingazemot

𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔫

[div class="container"] [div class="themetitle"]
Glitched​
[/div] [div class="profile"] [div class="profilepic"] [div class="ppcolor"][/div] [/div] [div class="navbar"] [div class="navitem"] adventure [/div] [div class="navitem"] roleplay [/div] [div class="navitem"] virtual reality [/div] [div class="navitem"] game [/div] [div class="navitem"] alternate universe rp [/div] [div class="navitem"] disney [/div] [div class="navitem"] code by lillies [/div] [div class="navitem"] code edits by me [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="content"] [div class="scrollable"] [div class="title"]3 Hearts of Seven[/div] [div class="info infofont"][div class="navitem"]Glitched[/div]

[div class="navitem"] 3 Hearts
Of Seven [/div] [div class="infob"][/div]
[/div] [div class="info pic2"][/div] [div class="info infofont"] [div class="navitem"] Inspirations [/div]

[div class="infob"][/div] Wreck it Ralph
[div class="infob"]ReadyPlayerOne[/div]
[div class="infob"][/div]Jumanji
[/div] [div class="info pic"][/div] [div class="note infofont"] [div class="navitem"] GM Note [/div]
[div class="infob"][/div] this would be my first time hosting an RP on RPNATION. moreover, since its a new concept (i think) i may require some help to brainstorm plots and stuff. if anyone is interested as a co-GM, please PM. [/div]

[div class="title"] Information & Plot[/div] [div class="description"] Characters in all types, shapes and sizes gather within the Game Central Station down by 85th Lancaster Street at dusk whilst almost the entire town is asleep. Most character's days are spent working at games, be at a site, an arcade game or an app on a phone while nights are spent in the game central chilling with other characters and visiting other games. By dawn, the characters make a return back to their respective locations to do resume work. It is all these characters have known, they could not care less of what else is 'out there' as they say.

One day, seven characters make a rash decision to step through the plug and enter a malfunctioning game. They would soon realise the game was glitching and very soon, the game would register them as players. Unsurprisingly, the exit (esc) was not functioning the only way to leave the game would be to play till the end. With only three lives each and challenges, the game proves not to be as easy as it seems. Will these 7 characters work as a team to make it alive in time to return to their own games? [/div] [div class="title"] Rules and Others [/div] [div class="description"] Welcome to my interest check. It is my first time hosting a RP on RPN so I am really excited. I have hosted Roleplays on other sites so I am not that of a novice. This idea was derived from the movie Wreck-it-Ralph 1 and 2 and some inspirations from Jumanji, Ready Player One and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, you get the gaming vibes. I really love the concept of living in a game or more so, being a character in a game. But because I do not want to interfere with canon, all characters has to be of your own creation. They can be similar/inspired by already existing characters but please do not make them too identical. Although this is not compulsory, I do think that this RP will do well with a little comedic aspect to it :D. You can create all sorts of weird characters as long as they are not OP. If you are not sure of an ability, fix-it felix has a magical hammer to fix things, just ask me. A three-legged flying hyena? Go ahead!
  • Replies should be detailed so to give players content to write more on. Literacy is expected. At least 2-3 decent paragraphs/200+ WC.
  • RPN rules apply. Romance is okay but is not the key focus of the RP.
  • Please be able to commit and post 1-2x a week. If you are unable too any point in the thread, please contact me (or possible co-GM)
  • Since the characters are... game characters, they should not have real faceclaims. They can be all sorts of weird creatures if you wish and there is no age limit.
  • Typically, this is not a first come first served basis. I will be judging based on applications later on.
[/div] [div class="title"]Application[/div] [div class="description"] [div class="navitem"] [div class="navitem"]
DOSSIER
[/div]
Name/Monkier
Species/Type (Please describe)
Abilities/Powers (Please describe. Max 3)​
[/div]

[div class="navitem"] [div class="navitem"]
APPEARANCE
[/div]
Distinguishing features
Description
Picture Reference(s)
[/div]

[div class="navitem"] [div class="navitem"]
Personality
[/div]

Most game characters have distinguishing traits and morals no matter baddie or the good guy.
traits (+) at least 4
traits (-) at least 4
Likes at least 5
Dislikes at least 5
Personality Please describe
[/div]

please also include some background of your character and the game they work in and the role they play.​
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[class="themetitle"] font-family: Monofett; font-size: 30px; text-shadow: 3px 3px rgb(206, 89, 77, 0.8); position: absolute; margin-top: -58px; margin-left: -15px; [/class] [class="container"] margin: 20px auto; width: 600px; max-width: 95%; height: auto; padding: 10px 1px; text-align: center; background-color: #eae4e7; border: 4px double #ce594d; border-radius: 3px; [/class] [class="profile"] margin: auto; display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; width: 100%; max-width: 152px; height: auto; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-right: 20px; [/class] [class="content"] margin: auto; display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; max-width: 400px; width: 100%; min-width: 210px; height: 320px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class="scrollable"] padding-right: 5%; height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; background-color: #eae4e7; text-align: center; [/class] [class="description"] font-family: karla; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #eae4e7; box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; height: auto; width: calc(100% - 10px); padding: 15px; background-color: #2a1b18; border: 1px solid #eae4e7; box-shadow: 3px 3px #ac2122; margin-bottom: 4px; [/class] [class="profilepic"] margin-top: 4px; width: 100%; height: 150px; background-color: white; background: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/a0ac5114407f81b671d81ffdd547080a/tumblr_p9t7iklpD81rzsee6o1_500.gifv'); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; box-shadow: -4px -4px #db2d2e; [/class] [class="ppcolor"] position: absolute; margin-top: 4px; margin-left: 4px; height: 150px; width: 150px; border: 1px solid #db2d2e; [/class] [class="navbar"] margin-top: 10px; width: 100%; height: auto; text-align: left; [/class] [class="navitem"] font-family: Cutive Mono; display: inline-block; width: auto; height: auto; padding: 1px 4px; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; color: #eae4e7; background-color: #2a1b18; box-shadow: 2px 2px #ac2122; border: 1px solid #eae4e7; border-radius: 10px; [/class] [class="title"] font-family: Monofett; font-size: 25px; color: #2a1b18; text-shadow: 3px 3px rgb(206, 89, 77, 0.8); text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class="note"] vertical-align: top; display: inline-block; height: auto; min-height: 90px; width: 230px; overflow-y:hidden; max-width: 57%; max-height: 98px; overflow-y: scroll; padding: 14px 5px 15px 15px; text-align: center; background-color: #2a1b18; box-shadow: 3px 3px #ac2122; border: 1px solid #eae4e7; margin: 1px; [/class] [class="info"] vertical-align: top; display: inline-block; height: auto; min-height: 100px; width: 90px; max-width: 30%; padding: 10px; text-align: center; background-color: #2a1b18; box-shadow: -3px -3px #ac2122; border: 1px solid #eae4e7; margin: 5px; [/class] [class="pic"] background: url('https://i2.wp.com/headsup.boyslife.org/files/2018/02/wow0lzxylnwqd0d1xkoz.gif?fit=800%2C334&ssl=1'); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; box-shadow: 3px 3px #ac2122; [/class] [class="pic2"] background: url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BowedGrimyEyas-small.gif'); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; box-shadow: 3px 3px #ac2122; [/class] [class="infob"] display: inline-block; color: #ce594d; [/class] [class="infofont"] font-family: Cutive Mono; font-size: 9.4px; font-weight: lighter; color: #eae4e7; [/class] [class name="navitem" state=hover] transition: ease-in-out 0.7s; color: #eae4e7; background-color: #ac2122; box-shadow: 2px 2px 1px #2a1b18; [/class] [class="fadeout"] transition: ease-in-out 0.7s; color: #eae4e7; background-color: #2a1b18; box-shadow: 2px 2px #ac2122; [/class] [script class="navitem" on=mouseleave] addClass fadeout [/script]​

reply to thread if you are interested in the idea : D

I am glad yall are interested! We need a few more coming in before I would proceed with the character application phase.

Ace Cream Ace Cream hahaha sanic the hamster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back