• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Literate partners wanted! (Originals)

Sadow-sama

Master of Creation, Lord of Cosmic Storms, and Hug
'allo! Yeah, so, looking for potential RP partners. ^w^ I listed this as "Fantasy" but, really, I like a whole mess of things ranging from Fantasy (Elves, Magic, yada-yada) to sci-fi (spaceships and aliens), to even realistic settings. I do roleplays of romantic settings as well though I generally play the dominant role but am not unwilling to do sub if the mood strikes me and the moon is in the right orbit. I wouldn't mind finding a sparring partner for roleplay combat before I try my hand at the Colosseum. And what I would lo-o-ove is to find someone to partake in/help with my universe building thing. Chance is, most of my RP's are gonna take place in this universe just in different dimensions and such.

But onto what I look for in a partner: I'm looking for someone who is not only literate, but fun to RP with. Who puts passion and thought behind their posts and characters, who makes me eager to see what the next post will be or what their character's reaction will be or what have you.

So yeah, feel free to hit me up in PM's or in comments on here if you have any questions!

13817369923231.jpg

i'm really interested, though err... i'm curious to what you mean by literate, like how much do i write? i love all different genre's so it'd be nice to have someone who can dip into other genres as well! 

@Sadow-sama Hey there. I'd love to role play with you. What age range do you prefer for a realistic role play? I have a plot for one that also dips into the thriller and mystery genre.

I'd love to write with you, I like to imagine I put a good amount of thought and detail into my characters and I'd love to write with someone who does the same!

@manly unicorn Yay! ^w^ Diversity! Just send me a PM if you'd like to organize one! I've gotten alot of PM's already about personal 1x1's so I might start discussing a group project of some kind.

@Kuronokami39 I'm not talking Shakespeare here but c'mon. XD If u spil leik dis, you might wish to look elsewhere. A good bit of detail and what your character is feeling also helps.

@Enn Ayy Arr Ayy Age... range? Like, for the other participant? I'd prefer at least above thirteen or whatever. Don't have to necessarily RP with mature themes but so they can comprehend things with a mature mind. And thriller and mystery? What, like a noire?

@raddish You sound like my cup of tea! ^w^ As I posted above to Manly Unicorn, I've gotten alot of PM's for personal RP's so I'm thinking perhaps, so I don't get completely swamped, I might share the load and make a group RP. Or a few.

Sorry for the late reply, guys. Work has been hectic. I also, uhh... forgot to turn on the "Follow" thing for this thing so yeah.

tumblr_inline_nree6tnDjm1txlwvy_500.gif

Sweet! Though buyer beware: My posting can be very quick and awesome, or very sporadic depending on how much real life I have to do at the time.

@Sadow-sama No lol, I meant age range for the characters to be in. And I'm not sure how to describe it, but there'd be puzzles our characters would have to solve throughout the role play, and an overarching mystery as to why they get into the messes they get into. I'd take more of a GM role for the puzzle parts, but it'll still be like a regular role play.

But I suck at puzzles... XD

2015+-+1

But other than that, age can just depend on the characters being used. I'd still prefer the characters to be somewhat mature, though, regardless of their age.

I've got a fantasy world in the works. I could show you a little of  what I got and we can work It out and revive thing to your liking. Also, I would LOVE to do a one-on-one fight.

Noice~! :D I am a big fan of world-building! And RP fighting! =w= Currently trying to build my roster up for such things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back