• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Literate Vampire or Game of Thrones Based Role Play

Hey! So, I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that I should by no means be looking for new role play partners right now, but my self control is severely lacking so I might as well run with it. My interests right now are pretty limited, given that I have lovely partners for most subjects that interest me. That being said, I'm currently craving a Vampire or Game of Thrones based role play. I'll list my expectations and what you can expect from me as well as current plots that I'm looking for, but as long as you believe we'd be good partners, please feel free to message me with any ideas within the topic that you might have!

About Me:
+21+ college student
+est
+I probably won't be able to post multiple times a day. Honestly, I usually aim for around one reply a day for my most active role plays.
+I won't bug you if you decide to ditch the role play. People lose interest, I completely understand. Also, I won't rush you if you take a while to reply. Life happens and muse varies, I completely get it.
+I'll role play through pm's, threads, or Google Docs depending partner's preference.
+I make typos. It happens, but I'd like to think it doesn't happen more often than usual. I also typically put quite a bit of effort and time in to my writing, which in addition to having a life and responsibilities, is probably why I won't usually be replying multiple times a day.
+ I'm completely fine with any gender pairing.
+Regardless of gender pairing, I usually love to double. That being said, that is not absolutely necessary for what I'm looking for right now. Of course, I know in saying this that pretty much everyone who messages me is going to be looking for me to play a male against their female character. I'm okay with that for now, but if that's all I receive I'll be editing this in the future. I love variety! If I haven't edited this yet, then I probably haven't grown tired of any specific thing for the moment and feel free to ask.
+I love to plot. I'm the type who gains and maintains muse by planning things out and constantly talking about the characters with my partners.
+I have Discord. Please feel free to ask for it, at is it by far my favorite way to talk with my partners.
+I like to think of myself as a relaxed partner, but I also value literacy. I typically write between 500 and 1500 words per character.
+Romance, violence, language, drama...bring it all. I love dark themes just as much as I adore fluff and romance.
+While not always the case, most of my characters tend to be sarcastic assholes. I know not everyone is interested in pairing their beloved characters with someone who can be a little snarky, so I feel the need to warn people before we start.
+I won't ever be playing characters younger than sixteen years old, and much prefer them to be older than that.

What I'm Looking For:
+ I know, I know-- but, unfortunately, being an adult myself, I'm only interested in writing with people who are eighteen or older.
+Someone who understands that life happens and is patient for replies.
+Quality over quantity, hands down. If I send a reply that's well over a thousand words and you send something back that has five to six hundred and is well written, I'll still be incredibly happy. That being said, even if you're the most eloquent writer I've ever run in to, if I'm sending over a thousand words and you're writing a small paragraph per character, I don't imagine my interest would linger for very long.
+If you could provide a writing sample, it would be greatly appreciated! I can provide the same upon request.
+Someone who enjoys plotting as much as I do would be perfection, if I'm being honest.

Vampires:

+I’m all about the vampires, end of spooky season be damned. I love supernatural creatures in general so I’d absolutely be up for creating a supernatural world with a variety of different creatures, but I’d also be happy to just have vampires or vampires and humans.

ASOIAF/HoTD/Game of Thrones:

+I really don't lean one way or the other- I absolutely adore some of the canon characters and would love to have them included, and I also really adore making original characters, or combining the two.
+I do have a preference towards Targaryens, Lannisters, and Dornish houses (the Martells and Daynes in particular), so I'll nearly always lean towards those, but if there's ever any other house pairings you have in mind, please let me know.
+I have a particular fondness for the time periods of Aegon's Conquest, Dance of Dragons, and Robert's Rebellion, but I'm absolutely open to something within the War of the Five Kings or during another time period as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back