• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lit MxM Slice of Life Plot

gingerwayne

persistently inconsistent, probably a cryptid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I know, single plot threads are annoying, but I'm not looking for a bunch of partners, only one really, and I only want this one plot right now, so here we are.

I recently finished watching both seasons of Cobra Kai on Netflix. Why is that relevant? Great question. Without spoiling too much (because if you haven't seen it, you should), there's a character dynamic in it that I think would be really interesting to RP. Bonus points if you've seen the show and know which two I'm talking about. But without further ado, here it is.

Muse A and Muse B used to be best friends. All through elementary, middle, and even some of high school, they were as tight as two friends can be. They were both outcasts, relentlessly bullied, Muse B more than Muse A. The bullying always really bothered Muse B while Muse A had just accepted their eternal loserdom. One day, Muse B had enough. He completely switched up his looks and personality in order to become cool. For a little bit, he tried to get Muse A to be cooler as well, but it didn't work and Muse B ended up dropping him for a different, popular friend group. It's been a year now and Muse A has a new friend group as well, though they're not popular. Muse B and his friends pick on them, but Muse A can't bring himself to truly hate Muse B no matter how bad it gets. One day, Muse B desperately comes to Muse A with something, having nowhere else to go and no one else he can trust.

I'm open to playing either role and up for certain little adjustments in the plot as well. Our characters would be in high school, either junior or senior year, and what Muse B comes to Muse A with is something that whoever's playing Muse B can come up with.

As for rules, I don't have a ton, but here they are.
-I am a minor so if you're uncomfortable with that, this isn't the RP for you.
-Literacy. At least 2 paragraphs, but I hover around 5 short-ish ones if I'm enjoying the RP and I'd prefer if you could be somewhere around that as well.
-I will probably ask for a writing sample to see if we're compatible. I want to see your average, not your best if that makes sense.
-OOC plotting beforehand and during is an absolute must. I don't like going into things blind at all.
-Reply times can be anywhere from every day to once a week, I don't mind waiting. I probably won't reply more than once or twice a day though and not at all on Saturdays.
-I am ghost friendly, though I'll give you a little poke if you haven't been active in a while just to check if you're still interested.
-I make a lot of jokes and memes about our characters OOC, and would appreciate it if you shared the same enthusiasm for our characters. It's not fun if we don't enjoy it.
-Not a rule but in the same vein I love love love when people make art, playlists, moodboards, etc for the RP, so feel free to do that, you'll make my year.

That's really it. If you're interested, comment here or send me a pm. I won't be picking everyone, just one person, so no hard feelings if it doesn't end up being you, I promise.

hey! is this still open? i recently watched (and rewatched, and rewatched, lmao) season 3 of cobra kai and if you're interested, i'd love to write demetri and eli w ya! or come up with some ocs for a story like theirs! cobra kai is the best and i just adore the dynamic of those two :")

hey! is this still open? i recently watched (and rewatched, and rewatched, lmao) season 3 of cobra kai and if you're interested, i'd love to write demetri and eli w ya! or come up with some ocs for a story like theirs! cobra kai is the best and i just adore the dynamic of those two :")
oh man i totally forget season 3 came out i haven't seen it yet. but yes!! i love these two you can't tell me there's not tension there. and I'm probably going to go binge all of s3 now lol

oh man i totally forget season 3 came out i haven't seen it yet. but yes!! i love these two you can't tell me there's not tension there. and I'm probably going to go binge all of s3 now lol

on god it is SO good herirurjrbtbtb it’s intense and demetri and eli are just *chef’s kiss* this season :,,,) i can’t pm yet since i just made this account oof but if you want to we can definitely start one! i have a few (a lot hhh) of plot ideas for these two!! (and would love 2 hear your cobra kai input! : D )

on god it is SO good herirurjrbtbtb it’s intense and demetri and eli are just *chef’s kiss* this season :,,,) i can’t pm yet since i just made this account oof but if you want to we can definitely start one! i have a few (a lot hhh) of plot ideas for these two!! (and would love 2 hear your cobra kai input! : D )
ok!! ill pm you then. i really hope they get together but don't tell me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back