• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lit. Fandom Search!!!

Sirene666

About me

•Availability: I work night shift and live in the Pacific Time Zone! You’ll usually catch me on between 3pm-8pm during my most active times, though while I’m working at night you’ll get occasional role play replies from me! I’m cool to ooc at any time that I am awake!

•How Often I’ll Reply: Sometimes I can post once a day. Sometimes it’s more like once a week. It depends on how busy or inspired I am. It will never go longer than a week!

•Boundaries: I have very few boundaries! I’m alright with many themes. For the most part my boundaries are your boundaries!

•Writing Style/Length: I will only write in 3rd person! I for the most part mirror my partners. Though I prefer my replies to be between 2-8 paragraphs long. If the replies are shorter you’ll typically get replies from me pretty quickly. If they are very long replies, it might take me longer.

•Characters and Relationships: I will partake in MxF and FxF role plays! I can play both male and female characters! I will also double, triple, etc. I really don’t want to play with someone who says they’ll only play female. That’s kinda boring. Sorry not sorry.

My Rules:

• Please be 18+ ! I don’t feel comfortable playing with anyone too young! I myself am 28!

•Please be able to at least double!

•OCs and Canon characters welcome!

•Please tell me your limits! I won’t do anything illegal or over the top weird.

•Please be some what active! Please be able to post at least once a week! I’ll lose interest if there’s too much space in between!

•Please ooc with me! I love to make friends with my partners and plot! Let’s get creative and let’s have fun!

Fandoms

-Red Dead Redemption 1/2
-Dead By Daylight
-Valorant
-Hunger Games
-Invader Zim
-Danny Phantom
-Teen Titans
-Cirque Du Freak
-Xiaolin Showdown
-Alice:Madness Returns
-Marvel
-DC

I'd be interested in doing a DC and Marvel x-over with my oc x Natasha and Power Girl. I can pm you the plot if you want?

I don't think I've seen anyone interested in Cirque Du Freak in yeaaaars, I use to be obsessed with series and movie! Would love to possibly hear what you had in mind for it if anything :)

Hello!
If you are still looking for rp partners, I would be very interested in working on a Valorant story with you!
I'm 27 and in CET timezone! I'm usually active in the mornings 5am-8am CET and evenings 6pm- 10pm CET.

I have a prference for FxF! However, just as you I can write any gender, pairing and I can double as well.

How often I can write depends on how long my posts are and how tired I am hahaha I can match you though!
I don't mind waiting for replies, and on my part it schouldn't take more than a week either unless I have exams (but I would let you that know early)

I also chat a lot ooc

If you would be interested on working on a story together, you can just DM me!

Hello. I'd be interested in a dead by daylight or hunger games rp if you are still looking :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back