• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LIST OF PROMPTS! (MxM & MxF)

surgeoninspace

RULES:

1. Please have decent grammar, talk in 3rd person, and be somewhat creative. 
  2. Please be descriptive! And respond with lengthy paragraphs. I’m pretty lenient with length, though, so don’t let that scare you away!
  3. Age doesn’t matter to me as long as you can roleplay maturely
  4. I’m a somewhat busy person, but I manage to respond as much as I can. I DO work though, and I’m not allowed to have my cell phone out then, but I will give you a heads up before I disappear.
  5. I’m open to RPing on any format, but I would prefer if it’s on Kik. 
  6. If you get bored/uncomfortable/dead-ended by a RP with me, just let me know, okay? Communication is cool. 
  7. I prefer Male x Male roleplay, but I am open to Male x Female as long as your female character is tough and strong and willing to take control.
  8. If you’re interested, just contact me! Send me the prompt you’re interested in roleplaying and we’ll go from there.
  9. Don’t like any of the prompts here? Send me your own and I’ll let you know if I’m interested!

Do You Even Know How To Play Chess?

You're playing an extremely intelligent, older, and particular scientist who lives by himself in a house in an odd forest in the middle of nowhere. You do almost all of your research from a lab in the basement of your home. The forest you live in is full of plants that no one is well aware of. You need a test subject to test the effects of some of these plants and proceed to post an ad online for an apprentice/test subject who will get paid with a place to live and food to eat. I play an extremely laid back, charming, and somewhat irresponsible guy named Chester, or “Chess” for short, whose hard up for cash and not really going anywhere in life. I also happen to be the only one who responds to your ad. I move out to your home with what little I have and we meet. I'm messy and somewhat irresponsible, and at first I drive you up the wall with my laid back attitude. You think I'm a slob and I think you're a pretentious nerd who's obsessed with his work at first, but as time goes, we bond by helping you relax and actually have fun, and you help me get my life back on track. We become unlikely friends, all the while I get tested with new medicines to help you with your work.

Brooklyn Nine-Niner

I play the role of a detective who’s somehow the best detective on the team and also the most childish. You play the role of the new captain of the team, who all of a sudden started enforcing all of the tiny rules no one cares about. We don’t get along at first, but that changes.

Nice To Meet You (x5)

I got desperate and tried online dating. I met you... and you... and you... and you... and you. Basically, you have DID and there's five different persona's in your head that can switch in and out randomly at any time. Some are bad, some are good. Dating you...and you... and you... and you... and you... should be interesting.  

Hi, Sorry, Didn’t Mean To Mess With The Most Dangerous Gang In The City

I play a charming, eccentric, and sarcastic  young man who likes to blow shit up in his free time. I accidentally blow up a hide-away abandoned building full of weapons and explosives from the BIGGEST crime organization in town. Your boss, a name everyone in the city knows, believes that I’m a rival gang treading on territory. He sends you, one his best guys, to figure out who’s trying to take down the crime ring and end their life. You end up finding me, a guy who’s not working for any gang, but just has a passion for blowing shit up. You know that if you bring me back to your boss, he’ll just kill me, an honest guy who made a simple mistake. Chaos ensues. Romantic chaos. 

A Game of Who Turns Who In

I’m a criminal investigator who isn’t taken seriously. One night, I make copies of all of the files about the #1 most wanted guy in our criminal radius. A highly smart, highly dangerous serial killer. You, playing the serial killer, think I’m interesting, I think you’re interesting. The oddest bond forms between us. We vent to each other late at night. Maybe we mess around. Maybe we catch feelings. And it becomes a matter of time before either I turn you in to help my career, or you kill me. It’s like cops and robbers but amplified.

Classic Case Of Brat Training

You play the role of a teacher, one who most everyone is fond of. The cool teacher, if you will, the one that doesn’t have to try to funny to make the kids laugh. I play Gabriel King, an absolute BRAT. A junior in high school. He's smart and picks up concepts quickly, but HATES the work. He's intelligent, but his grades are bad because he refuses to do the work. He acts out a lot in class, he's noisy, and disrespectful. Hates authority. Loves breaking the rules, picking fights, and getting absolutely trashed. I often disrupt your class and break your rules. Training ensues.

This Isn’t My Couch

I get shit face plastered at a party and when I tried to get home, I accidentally broke into your apartment thinking it was mine and crashed on your couch. I wake up to you screaming. 

That Lab Coat Says Professional, But I’m Afraid You’re Not

I get into an accident and hurt my arm really badly. I’m pretty positive it’s broken. I’m broke, have no insurance, and there’s no way I can afford medical bills. A sketchy ‘friend of a friend’ type deal happens and I get recommended to you, an underground ‘doctor’ who can most likely help me for cheap, as long as I don’t mind the unprofessional format. You’re eccentric and a little mad and oh boy? How did I not know I have a doctor’s kink?

What’s More/Less Original Than Aliens

You’re a stranded astronaut, I’m a plant-based alien. What more is there to say?

Golden Boy

You’re a highly trained assassin working for a crew in the city. You’ve been told to kidnap and retrieve me back to the crew. You haven’t been told why, but it is EXTREMELY important to your boss that I get back to him unscathed. There’s a pretty big reason why I’m so valuable, but all you know is that it’s a pain in the ass to get to me, considering all of the security. But, you, being highly trained, work it out. What you don’t know, I’m LITERALLY a non-stop, regenerating source of gold. Regular blood is for chumps, anyway. Eventually you figure this out, and decide you’re getting ripped off. So you go off the grid and you take me with you. Golden boy and assassin make unlikely friends  

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're still looking for partners, I would be interested in "A Game of Who Turns Who In" or "Hi, Sorry, Didn’t Mean To Mess With The Most Dangerous Gang In The City"!

Nice To Meet You (x5)

I got desperate and tried online dating. I met you... and you... and you... and you... and you. Basically, you have DID and there's five different persona's in your head that can switch in and out randomly at any time. Some are bad, some are good. Dating you...and you... and you... and you... and you... should be interesting.  

Classic Case Of Brat Training

You play the role of a teacher, one who most everyone is fond of. The cool teacher, if you will, the one that doesn’t have to try to funny to make the kids laugh. I play Gabriel King, an absolute BRAT. A junior in high school. He's smart and picks up concepts quickly, but HATES the work. He's intelligent, but his grades are bad because he refuses to do the work. He acts out a lot in class, he's noisy, and disrespectful. Hates authority. Loves breaking the rules, picking fights, and getting absolutely trashed. I often disrupt your class and break your rules. Training ensues.

These two blew me away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back