• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Lion, Badger, Snake, and Eagle- OOC Thread

Main
Here
Other
Here
also! is there an analog for the death eaters within this? or like,,, the "bad guys"? cuz i got a character that i'm thinking of having veer towards the darker side of things and i'm wondering how to integrate him into that, if you have any ideas c:
if this is some part of the plot you wanna keep secret i can pm you about it too

I started to have ideas about that. I don't mind thinking about ideas with others either!! More heads are better than one! I thought perhaps a powerful werewolf might start recruiting non-wizards such as squibs, goblins, giants, werewolves, vampires, centaurs, etc., protesting their treatment. Not sure though. And of course they'd have wizard support.

ooooh i really like that idea lol
although im hesitant if that's their true goal, since a number of those creatures/people deserve better treatment lol. Perhaps the head honchos of this movement have darker intentions, but are using this as a front and recruitment method?

Oh yeah, I completely think that's true. I think it's more of a "takeover" than a "better treatment" for those people. Definitely using them.

👌👌👌 i may have,,, 2 characters with werewolfish tendencies. Do you mind if i dm you a character before i post it? Just 2 make sure it'll work well with this plot lol

Also partially conflicted about making a female character since there are already so many but not conflicted enough to not make them lol. Its fine i'll have a male character too

-tosses stereotypical bad guy into the mix- Hope you like him! ;P
I might decide to submit other characters- not sure yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back