• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

LiMa (LinXMoriama)

Are you a LiMa fan boy/girl?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The maids would enter and begin fixing her hair up and taking measurements to make sure the dresses would fit. "What is your favorite color my lady?"

.;Moriama thought;. ``Red or midnight blue.`` .;Mori said with a soft smile, flinching whenever a maid would touch her. It was a small habit that only worked when Moriama was really nervous about something, or whenever Mori was scared;.

Sent from something other then my laptop

The maids brought her multiple different style of the colors she requested. "You may wear whichever you wish my lady." From downstairs the sound of a car pulling up could be heard, Lins uncle had finally arrived.

.;Mori examined the dresses and randomly pointed to a very simple Midnight blue dress. The dress was tacky with strap sleeves and a bow towards the side of the torso. Moriama smiled at her random choice picking it up from among the rest;. ``This one...`` .;She said quietly glancing at the maid with her bright blue eyes;.

"Would you like us to dress you or can you manage?" They also brought pairs of heeled shoes.

Lin could be heard walking passed the door, "I will go greet Uncle, I hope he has been doing ok."

``I can manage. Thanks though.`` .;Moriama said, giving a small glance to the heels and sighing;.

"Understood."They all filed out and closed the door to give her privacy. Lin proceeded downstairs and went into the Foyer by the stairs to wait for his girlfriend and his Uncle. "I hope they dont show up at the same time."

((Y'know what tht means right? xD ))

.;Moriama smiled as they left and when the door clicked shut Mori took off her clothes and put the dress on, picking out a small pair of dark blue heels and putting them on. She was a bit wobbly on heels but she managed to make her way to the door and open it, looking around. She sighed helplessly stepping out of the room and closing the door. She stood in front of the door a moment before looking around and starting down the hallway where she had came. She hoped she wasn't going the wrong way as she wobbled down the hallway. Moriama examined the floor before realizing she had come up to a stairway. She took one step down and looked over the side;.

(Oh god lol) at the same time he could hear his Uncle coming up to the door and fetching his keys out of his pockets. He looked up to see Mori, though she looked good the timing was off. His Uncle would see her first since the stairs was right there, and he didnt like being out of the loop on guest being there. "Oh, this will end badly," he face palmed.

((Shizzles...))

((Dunno how to reply to this xD ))

.;Mori stood still, just hanging over the stairway. She was staring at the floor;.

((Fixed it to staring at the floor xD ))

(Lol)

His Uncle entered the door and Lin rushed the door, "oh hey Uncle, how was work? I would like to introduce you to my new girlfriend. She should be upstairs changing for dinner. Oh never mind it looks like she is done." 'Good save.' He thought to himself. 'That could have become really, really bad.'

.;Moriama looked up and waved slightly before climbing the rest of the way down and walking up by Lin. Her blue eyes examined the uncle calmly and she felt a bit stupid as she folded her hands behind her back and gave a small smile;.

Lin puts his arms around her, "this is Mori, she will be staying for dinner."

He scanned over her with his eyes, "I see, it is nice to meet you. Not to be rude, but I have had a long day and I will be heading to the table now." He stepped around them and proceeded to the dining room. It could be seen in his face that he was exhausted. Running a company would always be hard work though.

.;Mori gave a small nod and watched as he walked off. She held her smile as she shifted her hand to hold Lin's hand. She glanced away;. ``I feel nervous.`` .;She said softly, looking at Lin;.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back