• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

LiMa (LinXMoriama)

Are you a LiMa fan boy/girl?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
.;Mori followed behind Lin her eyes focused on the ground. She paused by Lin and looked to her grandmother with hopeful eyes;. ``Fine by me as long as you two don't do to much.`` .;Mori looked away and her grandmother chuckled before taking her hearing aid from her ear;.

.;Mori smiled and walked out the door walking halfway down the path before turning to Lin slightly;. ``That was kind of... interesting. I didn't really know how she'd react.`` .;Mori sighed;.

"Either way it turned out fine right? Now we have no problems in going to my Uncles mansion." He said walking to the Limo after closing the door. The butler got out to let them in yet again.

"To the Manor sire?" Upon seeing him nod, he closed the door on them, got into the drivers seat and began driving once again.

.;Mori felt a little bit less sick this time as she played with her thumbs. Her blue gaze would travel around the limo from time to time and she kept a gentle smile on her face;. ``What was your sister like, if you don't mind me asking.`` .;Mori asked, lifting her head to look at Lin;.

"She was like a little Angel, her smile would always lift my spirits even if i was sad. Her voice also drowned out my worries. Despite that she was rather frail and was always sick." He said thoughtfully. "I always wondered if she would always be so ill or if I could do anything to lessen her pain." He smiled at her, "foolish right? But that wont bring her back, and I will always live with that."

.;Mori glanced down trying to imagine her;. ``How did she... die?`` .;Mori asked quietly, scared to step over a line but she was curious as to how she could've;.

.;Mori stared at him a moment before turning and shifting herself away. She fiddled with her thumbs again;. ``Sorry if I brought up bad memories.``

"Its ok, just a sensitive topic." He said patting her hand looking out the window more, his eyes watching the passing trees. He began to remember the murder and he shook his head changing the subject. "I wonder what the butler and maids cooked tonight."

With that they turned left and pulled through two massive gates leading into a garden and ultimately a large scale mansion which sat atop a hill, a lake etched behind it. "We are here." The driver said to them smiling.

.;Once the limo stopped Moriama felt herself shiver at the sight of the mansion. She slightly nodded before getting out of the limo. She felt awkward and dizzy when she had stepped out and she stared around at the garden, a small smile growing slightly onto her face;.

He looked at her face for a bit realizing that she was inspecting the garden. "So I was right about her," he muttered to himself smiling. "How about we go inside? There are plenty of other gardens on the groundd Mori, but first we should freshen up."

.;Mori turned and looked at Lin;. ``Alright then.`` .;She said with a smile, siddenly turning herself in a circle and stopping again to face Lin, still a bit dizzy and sick from the ride;.

Leading her to the door it open as if by an invisible force and a cute maid stood at the door giving them both a curtsy. "Hello Lord and Lady, may I take your jackets?"

Passing his to her he gave a nod, "Thank you, I appreciate it greatly." He passed by her and stretched. Turning to Mori he waited for her.

.;Mori glanced to the ground giving the maid her jacket and nodding gratefully. She scampered to Lin;. ``What are we going to do first?`` .;She asked folding her hands behind her and smiling;.

"First the maids will take you to a guest room to shower, they will then dress you for dinner. You cant ask to dress yourself if you wish, though thy will still give you a dress to wear." He thought again, "I will go to my room as well."

The maids then led her away, "Ugh, I hope she doesnt get to frustrated by this life..."

"Was that young lady your girlfriend?" Yes Auntie.. I mean my Lady."

"No need to be so formal. Shes cute, you have a good eye nephew."

.;Mori let the maids take her away and she glanced back at Lin. When they had taken her straight to a bathroom and told her to shower, Mori had pushed them out before finally she jumped into the shower and pulled stuff from her hair;. ``I wonder... how could he have thought I looked pretty when we had first met.`` .;She mumbled as she fished a maple leaf from her hair;.

(( xD Idk why but this post feels weird to me))

(Maybe its the maple leaf lol)

Lin blushed and enquired about his Uncle, "He wont be back for another twenty minutes. He had a brief meeting to attend to."

((Perhaps... T^T))

.;Mori sighed and turned off the water looking down at her feet;. ``It feels nice to have clean hair.`` .;She examined with a slight smirk as she got out. She pulled a towel and rubbed her hair in it, investigating the red strands closely. She sighed and slipped back into her clothes letting her moist hair fall back. She glanced around before leaving the bathroom and looking around the guest room;.

Meanwhile the maids brought her a large selection of dresses. They knocked on the door, "My Lady itd be best to wear formal wear," they called from the other side of the door. "Our Lord will be arriving shortly and we would like to make you presentable at the table."

Lin went to his room, showered and got dressed in his best suit. Today wasnt just a normal dinner it was his Uncles birthday as well. He adjusted his tie, his eyes going wide with exvitement, he always loved dressing up.

.;Moriama looked at the door and walked over, opening it slowly and examining the maids closely, letting some of her red hair fall slightly over her shoulder;. `I have no idea what to do...` .;She thought as she sighed lightly;.

Sent from something other then my laptop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back