• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern || Lilyrose Academy ||

Alexa Day

Alexa sighed as she stared up her new high school. "Couldn't I just be a high-school drop-out?" she murmured, opening the school's doors. Alexa was expelled from her previous school. Why? Well, prepare for a list.

1.) Causing many fights twenty times in a row
2.) Thieving
3.) Disrespectful to students and teachers.

Well, you get the gist. School just isn't for Alexa, however the elders at her orphanage forced her to go here, at this lame school. Her mom, Victoria Day, used to go here, actually. That's part of the reason why she came as well, to learn about her mother and what she did in her youth. She stepped in the school, smelling a wonderful fragrance of roses and lavenders. "Okay, Alexa, make sure these two years go by smoothly--Oh, what the heck, I'm Alexa Day, this year won't be smooth!"

Alexa then took off, going to the office to get her dorm number.

Last edited:
77df8f7915c7f5d782cd16bdcc0a9122.jpg
Dom held his daughter close to his chest, as he fell asleep on him, passing his hand through her hair as he started to hum a random song. Priscilla may be a small little spitfire but to, he wouldn't switch her for anything. To him, the moment when he had learned that Amber had been pregnant, it had been the best moment in his life. Sure life had been difficult for him but he didn't want to change it. The reason had to be that he didn't want to be like how his parent where like, parents who had called him worthless just because he wasn't as perfect as his older brother or as smart as his younger sister, heck he didn't even want to ever see them again. The day he had been called those words by them had been the day he had decided that to his future, he was always gonna be there, he was always treat them with love, he wasn't gonna be a waste of parent like his parents. So during Amber pregnancy, he had decided to take some time off from school, working day and night so that everything was available for when the baby had been born. And he had been so excited when she had been born, that he had she'd tears of happiness those days. Closing his eyes for a little bit as he hummed to him, he stood up and had went to place Priscilla on Amber bed, while going out of the room, before coming and coming back, to place her bags in her side. "I'll be back to help with your stuff when I have everything ready in my dorm." He said to Amber before leaving, to get his stuff and walk inside his room. Having to raise an eyebrow when he saw that his dormmate and the kid was inside. "Yo." He said to the guy before heading to the empty bed and starting to put his stuff where he could. Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez SheepKing SheepKing

Peach Crawford

Jumping, Peach was definitely scared. Not like scared of the world but RAAAH scared. Shutting the box, the pinkette rose to her feet and stretched her slender arms which were covered by her shirt sleeves.

Turning around, Peach offered a small smile, bowing to her roommate. "H-hello Miss.Katie." The girl said in her whisper volumed voice. "I'm Peach Crawford." Her pink hair shrouded her face before the girl stood back up.

There were only two boxes in Peach's possession along with her purse which seemed decently old. Her kitten was curled up oin the purse, the fluffy head poking out with closed eyes.

"It is a pleasure to meet you. Is there any way i can help you possibly? I don't mind doing so in the slightest." A small shift of balance occured. Peach was a bit uncomfortable but alas, she knew better than to openly say so. Her baggy shirt covered her bump but with such a small frame and such a small shirt, if she moved right you could see the creases dissapear and reveal her swollen abdomen.

pioutoi pioutoi

Sara closed her phone after she aligned all the children's book in the shelves before going outside to pick up Amber's daughter Priscilla. She looked at the list and sees the room number they were assigned in. "Room 154, okay, I should be there after 6 minutes." she told herself and starts making her way to the dorms. There were all sorts of students here, despite how they looked, they must have had a hard time with their previous schools who treated them badly. Sara took pride in her job. To be able to land a job that can help young people like them is a privilege to any woman.

After a few minutes later, she pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to open it. 'Okay, here I go.' she thought. "I can definitely do this! You're used to this Sara, no big deal. Kids will be fun to be with. They are adorable, okay?" she starts talking to herself, to try and ready herself before meeting the parent and the child. She does this from time to time but she couldn't help it, since it was a bit of a habits of her. 'I am at the right room, right? Room 154.' she thought and looked at the number that was on the side of the door. "Okay, I'm right, room 154, I mean it's just next to my room as well." she told herself after checking.

Sara noticed that the door was open, she let herself in and got permission from the mother to come inside. She quietly walked inside and then goes over to where Amber and her child was. And when she finally arrived, she smiled and bowed before softly greeting the mother. "It's so nice to meet you, my name is Sara Rivers, I'll be taking care of the children for now. Don't worry Ms. Marcos, I assure you that we have everything that your daughter will need. You have already told me the things the she likes and dislikes. Making your daughter comfortable and happy with her stay at the daycare center." she smiled before looking at the sleeping child.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Last edited:
image.jpeg
Currently "talking to": Lazy Taco Lazy Taco
Currently at: room 155

While Joey was digging into his suitcase for blankets he heard his phone constantly buzzing. Quickly after getting advice that he should have his phone on vibrate, the teen did as what was advised before tossing the device onto his bed. Now back to the task on hand, he continued to look for the blankets. He mumbled to himself as the search continued with most of it consisting of "How the hell are blankets so hard to find?" and sentences similar to that. The only thing that made him lose his concentration was the click of the door opening. Joey looked up from when the teen heard the sound of a young break the silence with a simple "Yo". Joey replied likewise with a "Yo" too though it was significantly quieter. The teen finally reached for a set of blankets he desired and completed his task of putting some blankets on Gallie. He sat next to the sleeping toddler and picked his phone back up. What was he supposed to say next!? From his experience with the chat the teen had waddled his way into, Joey was quite sure that he had made an idiot out of himself which caused the awkwardness levels in the room to soar through the roof! Pulling out a pair of earbuds nearby Joey plugged them into his phone, put the buds into his ears, and put on some pop song. Absolutely anything was better than having to bear with the quiet that consumed the room with its unforgiving aura.​

"No, thank you. My mom and brother are coming with all my stuff. I'm gonna go help them, but I'll be back in a sec." Katie smiled, and rushed off to help her family.
"Mark!" she exclaimed, seeing her older brother. She rushed up to him, and gave him a hug. She breathed in deep, smelling his cologne, the same one had had worn since college. The deep scent of sandalwood and musk quickly rushed her memory back to him picking her up from elementary school, making all the kids jealous of her cool older brother. She had spent many recess breaks bragging about all his motorcycle, and the fact he went to school in a big city.
Letting go, her mind quickly shifted back into present day: namely, all the heavy boxes they had to lug to her dorm. Thank goodness she was on the first floor.
"Let me get the heavy one, mom. Be easy with yourself." she rushed to take the heavy box away from her mom. She gave a shy, yet thankful, smile to Katie, and sat down. She wasn't getting any younger; Kaitlin wondered the toll time was taking on her body. Sweating, Kaitlin hauled the box to her dorm, with her brother in tow.
"Peach! This is my brother, Mark. Mark, this is my roommate. She has pink hair and a ridiculously cute kitten. What's his name again?" Kaitlin did her best to make Peach feel comfortable, albeit from a distance. She didn't exactly know her roommate that well. Mark threw a handsome smile in her roommate's direction.
"Hey, when we're done, you want to go out and meet some other people? I'm dying to meet some new faces." Kaitlin asked.
Cosmosis Cosmosis

Monica had been startled by everyone arriving in such a quick procession, she smiled at the girl in a friendly manner, they seemed nice and that was good, she couldn't handle any more judging-…. people…. ht emitters from the girls parents made her eyes drop a little as she awkwardly rubbed her arm and bit her lip, trying to keep up a brave face as she walked in with them coming after, placing her small luggage on the bed closest to the bathroom side before quite simply put dashing in at the speed of light as Amber and Dominic suddenly appeared at the doorway, there adorable small thing rushing in and around, locking it quickly in an awkward manner, "I-I…. I'm never coming out of here!~…." she called out in a somewhat quiet tone to the group, her breathing quickening a little, her anaemia really getting to her all of a sudden with some panicked thoughts of the teasing she'd gotten during the holidays, trying to ignore the thoughts as she stumbled over to the sink and began gagging a little towards it, she was still getting morning sickness this far along, apparently it was a normal thing but she hated it, after a few moments stumbled back over to the door and peeking out a little, seems the younger girl was at the furthest bed from herself and amber in the middle, a small eep left her mouth as who she presumed to be the daycare teacher suddenly appeared, blushing more.

Amber sighs as she looks at the phone. "Excuse me for a moment," she smiles softly at Cali and her parents. Luckily the teacher had come and taken Priscilla to the day care. She hoped Pris would behave enough until they could pick her up for the day. She waddles her way to the bathroom and knocks gently on the door. "Monica? It's me Amber. Can you let me in?" She whispers trying to gain the trust of the girl. If she truly was pregnant, she seemed like she needed all the help she could get.

Monica tensed up a little at the girls voice, dangit she really did act on those texts, well she wanted her to- right? maybe, argh she didn't know what she was thinking anymore, slowly she gave a nod from the crack she was peering out from and with a sigh opened the door properly, coming out rather than letting her in with an awkward smile and bright blush, her stomach was huge and she felt like a whale, both hands supporting her back as she awkwardly waddled over towards the bed and took a seat with a sigh of relief facing towards the main group of people, she was wearing a pretty simply flowing t-shirt, and some comfy lazy pants, they appeared to be tights but really were just stretchy material, she barely fit into the pants but she had managed to bring herself to go shirt shopping two weeks ago or so., she tried to avoid eye contact with the younger girls parents as she awkwardly put a hand on her stomach and looked away, still supporting her back with one hand as she supported herself on the bed with the other in a laying back sitting position.

Amber follows after the girl and sits on the bed next to Monica. "So you really are pregnant eh? I hope you have a healthy and happy baby. I don't know what the baby is going to be but I wish you the best. I'm always here for you if you need me. I've been through this before and I intend to help you however I can. That goes for you too Cali." She smiles warmly at the 4 others in the room before rubbing her own belly softly. "Yes I know little ones you are hungry, but daddy took the snack bag and I don't know where the cafeteria is," she speaks to twins softly.

Caliana Rose Wilson

Cali’s mom had moved on to unpacking her clothes, tucking them away into drawers. Her father had moved to stand near the door, watching the three girls with concern. He was worried for his daughter but couldn’t help being excited for the presence of another child in the house.

Turning towards his wife, he smiled, “Come on Gabby, Ana seems to be in good hands.” He stepped forward, leaning over to kiss his daughters forehead where she sat on her bed. “We’ll see you soon little one.” He said before moving back towards the door to await his wife.

Cali’s mother reached into her purse with teary eyes, pulling a small cellphone out. “Here, our numbers are already programmed. You call whenever you want my beautiful rose.” She handed the phone to Cali, leaning over to hug her. “I love you Caliana.” She whispered softly before pulling away. “Thanks mama. I love you both.” Cali said, looking up at her father and waving as her parents excited the room.

Turning towards the older two girls, Cali smiled nervously. “Um.. I have food.” She said softly, pulling a bag towards her, she unzipped it to reveal various snacks and drinks. “Mama says it’s important not to let the baby go hungry.” She fidgets awkwardly on the bed, tugging lightly at her fingers.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Cosmos Cosmos

mwYj925.jpg

Beck managed to crack a grin as the two toddlers seemed to enjoy each other's company. "What is this, room... 156. I'll be sure to stop by later." He stretched out a hand and grasped June's firmly. "I'm sure you've caught Finn's name. I'm Beck. We live down at 157." He gestured across the hall. "If you ever need anything... We'll probably be there."

Beck bent down and scooped up Finn, who didn't protest. He could see plenty of parents here, which didn't surprise him, but there was no way his parents would have ever come. He doubted they even knew where he lived or that he had decided to finish school. For all he knew, they didn't care anymore. He envied all those young parents that we're at least somewhat supported. If he had had that, the past few years would have been so much simpler, not to mention easier on Finn.

Entering his room again, Beck set Finn on a bed, making sure to keep an eye on him, while he began to unpack. Normal clothes he refolded and set into a small closet, along with shoes and other accessories. Peeking inside a smaller bag, he made sure that his leotard, leggings and worn dance slippers were still inside. That bag he slung on the corner of the bed, where he could easily grab it.

Next were books, which he lined neatly on the shelf nearest to his bed. He made sure the bulb in his lamp still worked, then he kicked off his shoes and threw himself beside Finn, who actually giggled for once.

"What, you think that's funny?" Beck laughed, feeling as though he hadn't done that in a long time, and bounced on his knees, causing the bed to rock up and down. Finn fell back onto the bed, overcome by giggles, and Beck lay beside him, an arm wrapped around the small child. The joy of having a real home and an almost normal life made Beck giddy in a sense, making him feel as though everything would turn out in the end.

lette lette

Monica let out a light blush and small nod as Amber spoke, pregnant-…. argh, why was it so complicated? shuffling way a little awkwardly as Amber spoke so comfortably of her children, biting her lip a little again and nervously looking away again she almost seemed to have guilt and sadness in her eyes, even if only briefly before quickly shaking the thoughts away and instead watching as Cali's parents left, letting out a small sigh of relief as she sat up without the arm support straight and smiled over at the younger girl, "S-Sorry my previous introduction was so rushed I- er, because of my iron deficiency increased by the baby I can sometimes overthink things and have anxiety attacks, because of the tiredness and stress on my body on it- it's nothin' against you or your family! if anyone it was mr cactus the boyfriend of Amber here~" she teased, trying to lighten the conversation a little as she let out a small giggle, tugging her shirt down once almost instinctively as though used to it riding up, which admittedly it was desperately trying to do much to her annoyance, a small kick could be seen on the tight fabric, just a small movement but enough to notice causing her to place a hand on he spot and blush once again.

zldvjaET_400x400.jpg

Calum Rosea​

tags: boo. boo.
Riley and Rowen Rosea

jSxD8GWJ_400x400.jpeg

Calum was carrying Riley as Rowen was walking beside him. They had to wake up early, to get on the plane on time. When they got off, Riley was still sleeping and Rowen didn't need to be carried. She was wide awake. So he carried Riley as she slept and walked to the cab that was supposed to take them to the school.

He nodded at the cab driver to go. "Rowen get your sister's inhaler out. It's time for her to take it." She nodded going to her bag and grabbing her sister's inhaler. Calum made sure that Rowen always had an extra inhaler on her for her sister. Riley's asthma is serious and triggers are random. He shook her awake and gave her the inhaler which she took 3 puffs and gave it back.

She fell asleep again and they arrived at the school. Calum paid the cab driver and grabbed their things. He looked around and went to his room. Dorm 157, as he walked to the dorm. He saw parents, everywhere. His mom and dad wanted to come but he didn't think they should. He then opens the door to his dorm noticing a male and what seems to be his son. He looked at the male feet as his anxiety rises.

"I guess...you are my roommate. I'm Calum and this is my girls. Riley and Rowen." Riley was still sleeping while Rowen was hiding behind his leg.

Peach Crawford

Being rejected, Peach felt a bit better. But then she mentioned a guy, her older brother to be exact, would be around. Her nerves shot right back up.

"O-oh... Alright." Peach gulped. The last time she encountered a guy. No. She wasn't going to lose it now. When the man, Mark, came into view the pinkette bowed shakely.

"H-hello Mr.Mark. It is a pleasure t-to meet you sir." She said with an even quieter voice than before, making her near inaudible. The pinkette made no attempt to move nearer. "Her name is Mittens as well Miss.Katie."

That smile had Peach upright quickly, her abdomen being shown as she quickly flattened her shirt in a vain attempt to make herself more presentable.

"I-is there anything i can do for you Mr.Mark?" The quiet girl asked a bit louder as she slowly moved away a few footsteps. Her body she tried to stop from shaking but it wasn't fully possible which made the poor girl even more scared of being yelled at like her father used to do. Again she tried flattening her shirt but it wouldn't flatten right.

Mittens

At her name the kitten's eyes opened as she yawned tiredly. When Mittens smelled Peach's fear however she got up quickly and saw new people. The one that seemed older reeked of something and in turn, Mittens went to her owner, mewling for her to calm down. Sure the man smelled horrible but he wasn't a threat. Not yet anyways.

pioutoi pioutoi

If someone would had been looking at Dom face while he was on the phone, you could bad sent that he had been furiously typing while his face grew even redder. But at the same time he had made sure to keep himself quiet, just so that he wouldn't wake up the guy kid. He knew how kids got when they where woken up and he wasn't going to start hearing someone else's kid start crying. He had been about to speak to the guy but saw that he had his headphones on, meaning he didn't want someone to disturb, so he decided to stay quiet. But at the same time, the more he responded on the chat, the more he became somewhat mad but sometimes he would silently laugh at the responses he had done and some of the reply he had received back. Closing his phone, Dom went to look inside one of the bag that was separately, one that held the food for both amber and Priscilla, something that he always made sure to cook for them. Sighing, he stood up and left his room, knocking on the room that led to Amber. Sure he could had barbed in but he wasn't one who did that at all. Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Nicholai watched as the guy and his daughters entered the room. He looked terrified. He nodded as he introduced himself then the girls. "Nice to meet you, im nicholai and this is rudy" he motioned to the little girl on his back. She poped ber head up bright eyed with a big smile "hi" she said a bit loud. It was weird to see another single father here. Well he assumed he was a single father. There wasn't many on campus mainly all you seen were couples and moms. It would be nice to have someone like him for a change. He knew if he stayrd rudy would ger in the way of unpacking and both calum and his daughters looked anxious enough. "We were about to head out for a bt " he started walking to the door. "You go ahead and get settled in" he smiled politely as rudy waved. He steped out and notticed a guy standing at the door waiting in someone he watched for a second. He was reallt just going to walk around and see if he could recognize anyone or if anyone was from the chat.
r e i r e i Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

mwYj925.jpg

"Uh-" Beck found himself flushing as he got to his feet. Calum had caught him in what he considered an embarrassing moment, if a bit silly.

"Right. I'm Beck... Forrest, actually, but everyone calls me Beck. And this is Finn." He touched a hand to his son's shoulder. "Riley and Rowen - You have twins? I don't think I could ever manage that." He offered a half smile to the small girls. "Finn's enough trouble by himself."

Gesturing to the rest of the dorm room, he said, "Your bed's over there. Finn sleeps with me, but I'm sure they have smaller beds somewhere else if you want them. Also-" At this, he cleared his throat. "Finn and I are gluten-free. The stuff makes us go comatose. So, if you have any food with that, keep it somewhere he can't find it." Beck tousled Finn's fluffy hair.

Now a bit more comfortable with his roommate's presence, Beck sat back down on the bed. He lifted Finn over his shoulders, draping the giggly toddler upside-down. "Need any help unpacking? I've got nothing but time on my hands for once."

r e i r e i

June watched as they walked away. Her roomate seemed to have everything under controle, and she really wanted to explore. She picked liam up puting him wrapped up again on her back. She took her map of the area out and headed out the door. She wasn't really sure where to go. Ah the daycare! She figured she would go check it out. She was really uneasy about the thought of leaving liam. She never really spent time away from him. She needed to make sure it was going to be okay. As she walked she took in the sights ans studied the faces of all the people around her. So many parents so many kids.
Anyone Anyone

Caliana Rose Wilson

Cali stared at the door as she heard someone knocking. Slowly she turned her head to look back at the older girl's, hoping one of them would be more comfortable responding. She sighed lightly as her eyes landed on the pair, knowing she should answer the door. They both seemed tired and Amber was typing on her phone. Biting her lip nervously, Cali slid to the edge of the bed just as Amber asked if one of them could get the door. Nodding slightly, she stood and walked to the door. "H-Hello.." She said softly as she pulled the door open a little, peeking out at the boy she recognized from earlier. Amber's boyfriend. Giving him a small smile, she pulled the door open wider before scurrying back to her bed.

Safely back on the bed, she pulled her bear to her chest and picked up the phone her mother had left. Flipping it open, she smiled, seeing the background was a picture of her family. Pulling the messages up she saw that her parents numbers were programmed as promised, both having left her a goodbye message. She typed a quick response to them before looking at the third conversation, it appeared to be a group message with other students.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Cosmos Cosmos Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Amber smiles happily at seeing her boyfriend outside of the room with food. "Thank you so much Cali I truly owe you one," She giggles before putting one hand on her belly and using her other to reach out for the food her boyfriend was holding. He always treated her so well with the food he cooked. It was always delicious. "Come over here and give mama some lovin," she teases him as he walks in with the food and hands it to her. "Thank you my love you are the best truly."

Monica blushed a little and tensed up at the knock on the door, and just as she thought in walked the all mighty and annoying mr. cactus- argh. Looking away with a small sigh she faced the young girl on the bed near herself, "Ah- Are you okay there? I-…. I mean….." she stuttered awkwardly, she wasn't nearly as confident in person as she was over text, her phone buzzing indicating people were still chatting around it seemed, blushing more as the baby kicked again, "B-Be quiet you I-… W-why are you kicking so much I'm sorry I didn't have breakfast!?~…." she mumbled awkwardly and but her lip a few times nervously.

The moment Dom entered the room, He had gone to hand the food to Amber before turning to look at Monica. He could had said something but he shook his head and took out the Turkey sandwich and handing it to her. "Eat it, I made too much and I'm not really hungry." He said to her before leaving the room, heading toward the dirctuon of the daycare. His stubbornness had wanted to gloat to her that he was correct but considering that she was looked more pregnant than Amber, he had decided against it. He didn't want to cause any sort of problem to her unborn child. But it was surprising, she was young, even Caliana was young to be parents, but who was he to talk about that, he had gotten Amber pregnant at 16, so that meant he needed to shut his mouth and not say anything. Cosmos Cosmos Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez OceanBunny OceanBunny

Amber smiles at her boyfriend as he offered food to the pregnant Monica without saying anything about her pregnancy. "I hope you like it Monica he is a really good chef," she smiles and giggles before slowly wrapping the girl in a hug and not letting go. "Cali come on and get in this hug with us. We need a group photo some time for memories of us as roommates."

Monica went quiet as he offered the food with the exception of a small and barely whispered thank you accompanied by a nod, soon paling the sandwich beside her as he left, she was starving but she couldn't eat yet or she'd just throw it bak up due to whatever, she technically couldn't eat anything for another hour according to when the baby let her keep stuff down, texting a quick thanks on the school group chat unsure if he'd heard her other before suddenly being ambushed into a hug tightly by Amber and half falling off the bed with how tensed up she was at the fright, "A-Arghdshrtfrgth!?" she stuttered out in a messy panic as she panted a little and regained her breathing, the baby kicking disapprovingly at the sudden movement causing her to admittedly smile a little and blush more down at it, "Oh, be quiet you it's called having fun ya' know?~…." she teased, she wasn't exactly a being hugged type of person, more one to give them but she let it slide for Amber, awkwardly giving a small shrug to Cali in invitation of her joining in as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back