• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lights, Camera, Action! 🎥

PixieDust

Ten Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

clapperboard-gadget-flying-tiger-copenhagen-420144_1200x.png
alexander-dummer-aS4Duj2j7r4-unsplash-min.jpeg

PLOT

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Eight unknown young actors get what could be their breakout roles in Hollywood on a brand new teen high school drama show in the same vein of hits like Riverdale, The OC and Gossip Girl. How will they navigate their first big professional roles, working with directors and co-stars and new found recognition amongst the public?

You will play as one of the six young actors as we play through first day on set all the way to teen idol stardom, attending industry parties, Emmy Awards and gaining high profile big screen roles. Will the stars form alliances, romances or schisms amongst each other? You decide!
RULES

1. Spots will not be first come first serve, but will be chosen by who fits the dynamic best. It will be somewhat like a casting audition. Feel free to express an interest in a particular role here in the interest check, however. :)
2. All RPN rules apply
3. No OOC drama please! Save it for the cameras ;)
4. All participants must have Discord for OOC chat and plotting purposes.
5. Please no one-liners for posts. At least two paragraphs for IC posts.
DISCORD LINK & CS

JJ8S.gif

Discord
IN THEATERS NOW

Character Sheet
IN THEATERS NOW
CAST

ROLE

Female Lead: PixieDust PixieDust
Somewhat of a blank slate at the beginning of the series, but has the traits of a protagonist, well meaning and kindhearted but desperate to fit in.
Male Lead: OPEN
Female Lead Best Friend: Zombie. Zombie.
Male Lead Best Friend: Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
Popular Girl: tamarapasek tamarapasek
Popular Guy: Zombie. Zombie.
Popular Girl 2: AtemDark49 AtemDark49
Popular Guy 2: OPEN

Last edited:

So I’m adding in two extra slots for supporting male and female roles :) and people can also play crew and other cast members too if they like.

Interesting.... mind if I join?

Hmm... It does look interesting and tempted to try forth and place a character idea for one of the roles. Maybe a supporting cast male role? Seems like the idea I have would fit that spot best. But pending the openings not yet filled and accepted, maybe, it could fit a variety of spots? Anyways, I'd rather be interested in the RP.

I like the RP concept idea and pitch here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back