• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Light and Darkness (Powers/Superheroes/City RP)

@The Unknown

I'll probably start the RP once you post your CS and get it approved. That should be enough RPers

Yeah, but like I said, it may take awhile until I decide to read the plot.

You can start without me if someone ends up joining before I do, but I will be expecting some short of resume.

You... you, uh, double posted upon the OP, if I'm seeing that correctly. Also, so there is the ability to bring somewhat medievalish chracters because it involves the multiverses, if I can see that right? Just not from crossovers, yeah?

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Ah, fixed it mate. Anyways, I am allowing multiversal Spritz/Tenebris, but the human hosts are from near future Earth. You can create a Spritz/Tenebris character that was obsessed with medieval culture from another dimension if you want :P

ghxstfreak ghxstfreak

There is a separate CS Submission thread. Please move your CS over there.

She held his hand softly walking with him before hearing someone shouting she turned just in time to see soneone fleeing from there apartment

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Ah, fixed it mate. Anyways, I am allowing multiversal Spritz/Tenebris, but the human hosts are from near future Earth. You can create a Spritz/Tenebris character that was obsessed with medieval culture from another dimension if you want :p

ghxstfreak ghxstfreak

There is a separate CS Submission thread. Please move your CS over there.

I looked all over but I couldn't find it. Also, can you give me some info on the appearance of Spritz?

DM

Welcome to the city of Detroit in the year 2050 CE. The city is still recovering a bit from the loss of American automobile manufacturing jobs, but has since diversified into a more robotics-focused business district thanks to the creation of the NuKorp Company HQ.

Meanwhile, a bank robbery is in place at the local Conerius Bank, with the employees and civilians being held hostage. The local Detroit Police Department has been deployed and are negotiating for the release of the hostages, but the negotiations are quickly breaking down.

"Now, shut up people! If you keep whimpering and peeing yourselves, I'm going to have to get a little more serious!", yelled out the leader of the robbery attempt. The leader promptly shot one of the still crying civilian's leg, drawing out a massive scream as a result.

"I don't want to end up killing y'all, but it's going to happen if you don't shut up!"

Tobias heard about the robbery on the news. Thank the lord for live television, or else he wouldn't have heard. "Spar-spar! Did you hear that?" asked Tobias. "Of course, idiot. You're my host." replied Sparrello. "Well, what are you waiting for, that might be from a Tenebris!" Tobias got up and ran out of his living room, out of the door, and down the street. He was in such a hurry he forgot to shut the door. When he arrived, he put his fists on his hips. "Move out of the way po-po, you're hero is here!" said Tobias boldly. "Sorry, kid, this is our business." Tobias narrowed his eyebrows and started arguing with the police officer.

ghxstfreak ghxstfreak

(Oh yeah, but put your character name on the top of your post and have a space between it and the main RP post. This is so that we can easily tell which character is interacting at the moment. Also, do not take control of NPCs (Non-player Characters) without my permission. You must keep RPing to your character only, and I'll respond as the DM, or Dungeon Master)

James Blood:
James was eating cereal when he saw saw red and blue lights flashing on his block, he was stunned for a bit, he hated bright colors. James was interested in what was happening, he decided to check it out.
Vermo:
"Let me in! I can use the plants to stop them!"
James Blood:
"Nope, not right now, I still don't know what's going on...."

my post is gone, so, summarize!)
(he watched live news and eventually ran out of his house, in such a rush he left his door wide open. when he arrived he told the police to move, but they got mad at him. he began arguing with the police officer.)

Dr. Addison Anderson glanced up. He wasn't operating on anybody for the next hour and a half, so he was editing the medical records of a prior patient. He'd been hit in a drive-by shooting, but the mob boss of the man wasn't include to have the man publicized, so he'd asked for a few changes made to the man's medical record. Dr. Anderson was happy to comply, and was in the middle of changing the secondary diagnosis from the amnesia the man occasionally suffered from to COPD, which he didn't. The small television sitting next to the man had flicked over to a news report on a robbery. In fact, it was only a few blocks down the street. That's what all the sirens were for. He thought he heard a laugh, and whirled around. He'd been hearing noises for the past few days, but whenever he looked, there wasn't anything. And again. Nothing.
"A man has taken command of the situation. He's announcing that he'll take the assignment over for the police, and that it's his responsibility." The reporter announced, and Anderson sighed. This had happened a few times in the past, but for the most part, the police refused to relinquish control of the situation. The man would probably get himself killed if he kept his whining up, and those lives could... Shoot. There was no doubt they'd be bringing them here, and he'd have to operate on them. Anderson put a hand on his forehead. Just when he thought he'd gotten a break. He really needed some freedom, soon.

[Jaskal & Verebrys]

The pshycopathic duo is walking down the street when a few metres ahead Jaskal hears a bunch of sirens while Verebrys is doing whatever the heck Tenebris do in their free time. Jaskal smirks behind his red bandana, talking with Verebrys on how they should crash the 'party' in a lack of better words.

Barely any time passes, and they're already above the bank's roof, the cops didn't notice him yet and Jaskal uses that to his advantage. Verebrys uses his power to melt the roof, allowing both of them to enter inside the bank. Suprisingly, Jaskal took no damage from from the fall and landed in a rather graceful manner. He then looks at the robbers, awaiting for them to notice him.

Don't get the wrong idea, he's not doing this just to save the civillains. He's doing this because he has nothing better to do.

DM

The police continue to try and block the incoming civilians, a bit perplexed as to why they are volunteering for such a dangerous task.

Meanwhile, inside the bank, one of the robber underlings manages to hear a slight, slight thud towards the back. In fact, the entire roof was gone! Shocked, the robber called into the head honcho.

"Boss, we've got a situation here. Seems like someone made it in by... melting the roof?"
"What're you talking about!"

The robber underling proceeded to investigate further when he encounters a stranger ( Communist Communist ).

"Hands up! Who are you, and what're you doing here? Make any false moves, and I'm shooting you down!"

[Jaskal & Verebrys]

He smiles as magma starts to drip from his hands and in less than a second he's already infront of the robber, with his hand on his face. Verebrys allows it, since he knows how much onslaught Jaskal is gonna cause. The magma causes the robber's face to slowly melt, along with his mask if he had any.

This is gonna be painful.

Dr. Anderson finished fixing the inaccuracies from the prior diagnosis and turned to leave to let the other staff members know he needed them on call, ready for up to forty civilians and... he paused, looking back to check on the number of robbers. Then he stopped and sat back down. Apparently, the robbers had paused their demands momentarily. Maybe this whole thing would be resolved with no injuries. Anderson snickered.
"I wish."

Simplistic Inanimacy snickered again, and the human turned back towards him, looking around frantically. He didn't have a physical form yet, having only been in the boring, dirty mobster a few days, so the man couldn't see him. This man, however... He even believed in what the Syndicate did.

[James & Vermo]
James saw the bank robbery, he thought he might want to assist them, at least Vermo thought.
James thought it would be a good idea to let Vermo in, so he did. Vermo was in control now, he didn't want to be the cause of a death of a police man or a civilian, so he just decided to lock the doors with plants. He made the plants wrap around the door handles so whoever was inside was trapped inside same to the outside. There was a way out though, through the roof. Vermo transported himself to the roof with the help of a plant. He just wanted to see what was going on. " This is like a movie, does anyone have popcorn?", " Looks like lava hands are here, haha". James then took control, "Why am I sitting on a roof?" He was stuck up there.

DM

The robber let out a horrifying scream as the unknown assailant literally melted his face off. This instantly caught the attention of the rest of the robber gang, and the boss sent out multiple armed men to stop the stranger.

Meanwhile, the police chief is a bit puzzled as to why the robbers stopped negotiating altogether. Anyways, the SWAT team has arrived and is planning an entry through the roof, but noticed that the whole roof was... melted.

The SWAT teams carefully descend into the roof using some rappels, clearing each corner and proceeding carefully towards the hostage area...

Dr. Anderson knew he heard something this time. He rose and checked under the desk, between the cabinets, and for good measure, pulled out a few drawers, to no avail. He turned back to the television, which announced that the SWAT team was taking control of the situation. Well, that's one less injur- Why were there vines on the doorway in that shot? Dr. Anderson rushed forward and stared at the TV screen. Yes, to the left of the reporter... there were vines locking the door! The robbers hadn't placed them, and the police certainly hadn't. Well, it wasn't his job, and when they found out, they'd report it, and he'd find out at the same time as everyone else. And since the SWAT team was involved, that meant that there wouldn't be quite as many casualties. Most of the time, the robbers injured their civilians before the SWAT team broke in. Hopefully, the robbers hadn't had the time to injure any. They refrained from killing them, of course.

Simplistic Inanimacy debated. The man would be alone for a while, but would it really be best to reveal himself yet? It may be better to wait for when the man arrived at his house. Still, it would certainly be entertaining now, and in the end, isn't that what really matters? Ah, decisions, decisions. There was no doubt in his mind about one thing, however. Dr. Addison Anderson would be his next host.

[Jaskal & Verebrys]

Jaskal drops the dead corpse on the ground, getting ready for the other robbers. When said robbers arrive at the scene, Jaskal fires a huge projectile of magma in their direction. It would melt all the skin in their bones, and probably the bones too. Either way, it wouldn't be a nice thing to see or get hit by.

Tobias grunted and crossed his arms. "Fine, Mr. Wants-people-to-die-from-bank-robbery!" Sparrelo sighed and replied, "Go to the back, idiot." Tobias glared and started walking away, flopping his arms. When the police officers weren't looking, he turned back and rushed to the back. "Hmmm.. How about.. Beast soul Blue Whale? Nah.. Too big.. I know!" said Tobias, looking up, even though he can't see Sparrelo. "I sometimes worry about you, but, eh, go ahead and do what you need.." "BEAST SOUL AFRICAN BUSH ELEPHANT!" yelled Tobias. "You didn't need to do that, idiot." Tobias turned into an elephant and rammed into the building, turning human when it wasn't as dangerous (total destruction of a fricking wall)

Dr. Anderson rubbed his face. He was obviously too tired, because he'd just heard the news report say the man who said he'd take control of the situation had turned into an ELEPHANT and rammed into the rear of the bank, demolishing it. He breathed in deeply before breathing out again and looking. This had to be hallucinations or something. The TV's tagline still read that it was an elephant. The reporter was apparently stunned as well, as she'd stopped talking and was staring at the rear. Anderson laughed. Oh goodness, he'd have to tell this story to his shift manager to explain why he needed a vacation. At least a week. Maybe even a year... Anderson's eyes sparkled at the thought.

Simplistic Inanimacy sighed inwardly. He'd made his decision. The moment was ripe.
"Hello, doctor Addison Anderson." Simplistic Inanimacy said. He made sure that no acoustics left the room. Dr. Anderson whipped around frantically. "You can't see me, but you're not going insane. I'd like to tell you what's going on with regard to the strange happenings on your television."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back