• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Light and Darkness (Powers/Superheroes/City RP)

DM

The robbers inside immediately noticed they were being attacked from two fronts: the roof, and now this busted wall. A massive elephant appears out of nowhere, causing some of the underlings to run away into the police checkpoint in sheer terror. The remaining goons immediately fired upon the elephant, all the while also noticing an advancing stranger from the roof area.

The SWAT team carefully approach the dead bodies. They seem completely melted off, which was strange... That's when they heard the gigantic crash, and confirmed from their HQ that an "elephant" had smashed one of the walls. What in the world is going on?

Dr. Anderson was too shocked to hear something admit to being there to notice the fact that some of the robbers had been completely melted away and others were shocked into running into the police cordon.
"Who..."
"My name is Simplistic Inanimacy. I am a Tenebris. The Spritz used to control the dimensions, but their control relaxed and they let the dimensions fall into disarray. Hence, the period in your realm when your "Roman Empire" fell. We Tenebris realized things could not continue like this, and wish to evict the Spritz and maintain control over all dimensions. Unfortunately, on this world, the Spritz and the Tenebris cannot take any form without a host. My previous one was one Mancini Gorbacini." The good doctor's eyes widened. "I've been following you around for a few days, and realized you line up with the goals of the sub-group I am apart of, the Syndicate. You wish for freedom from responsibility, and so do we. I offer you this: I will give you the dimension I previously controlled if you allow me to inhabit you." Simplistic knew the human wouldn't refuse such a tempting offer. To his surprise, the doctor laughed.
"I refuse to take you up on your conditions, so I will change them. I will indeed be your host, and you will be my guest. But I do not want a dimension. When your goals are complete, all I want is what you want. Freedom." The Tenebris agreed quickly. Too quickly. Anderson held up his hand.
"What can you offer me? You said you would explain that." He jerked his thumb at the TV. "Is that the Spritz and Tenebris?"
"Yes." Simplistic said, backing away slightly. No need to rush things.
"Are you able to give me powers, like them?" Anderson asked.
"Not like them, no. Each Tenebris or Spritz has their own power they can use when rul-" Anderson arced an eyebrow. "Err, coexisting with a willing host. Mine is the ability to create small weapons and make them vanish at will." Anderson raised both eyebrows.
"They're transforming and manipulating floral life, and you can make me knives?" Anderson asked.
"As I told the late Mr. Gorbacini, they're very helpful in murder." Anderson rolled his eyes. "Of course, with a less... noticeable power, the Spritz won't notice I'm your... companion, and won't... er..." Simplistic trailed off.
"Kill me?"
"Yes." Simplistic said. Anderson sighed.
"Well, my freedom is well worth the risk of death. I'll take you up, but I maintain control of the power. I'll regulate the use of it. You will not." Anderson demanded.
"On one condition. If you allow me, I am allowed to take complete control so long as you want." Simplistic stipulated.
Anderson smiled a frightening smile. He remembered watching an anime, Death Note. This must be what Kira felt. In fact, looking around, his surroundings weren't that far off.
"I accept." Anderson grinned, and the Tenebris whooped. Anderson stepped backwards as a force hit him in the chest, but recovered his balance.
"I'm inside you. I'll council you, if you need me to." Simplistic Inanimacy said. It sounded to Anderson like his own thoughts, but in a different voice. Anderson smiled.
"Alright."

[Jaskal & Verebrys]

He keeps on killing the remaining thugs. Be it with brute strength or by melting all of them into a pile of ashes and burned skin. When he notices the SWAT entering in, he disappears. He could have taken them on, but now's not the time. He runs away, taking the hole in the wall as a shorcut.

Last edited:
Dr. Anderson pulled up a chair to the TV again, smiling.
Describe the situation to me. Anderson thought. Simplistic didn't respond. Well, I guess I retain some privacy.
"Describe the situation to me." Anderson commanded the Tenebris.
"Well. The robbers certainly weren't Tenebris or Spritz. It looks to me like all the enhanced humans there were Spritz, though whoever melted the bodies was certainly teetering on the edge."
"So, there could be tons of Spritz and Tenebris hosts, and most wouldn't know it, unless they broadcast their presence?" Anderson asked, gesturing at the TV screen.
"Correct. In fact, there are hundreds of hosts in this city alone. The Tenebris is winning across the multiverse, but we have yet to stage a major offensive here, so the city isn't swarming with Tenebris."
"I understand entirely." Anderson said. He glanced at his watch. Wow. His life had changed in the course of seven minutes.

Tobias wanted to have fun and terrify the robbers while attacking, so while smashing through and knocking them over, he kept switching from a Poodle Moth and a Star-Nosed Mole. After getting away most of the thugs. He turned back to his human form.

DM

The robber gang boss is getting desparate, seeing many of his goons being killed off by the strange shape shifter. In a moment of panic, the boss accidentally shot one of the hostages, prompting a sharp scream.

That's when the SWAT team rushed inside, gunning down the confused robbers and holding the boss at gun point. The boss simply drops to the floor, already somewhat traumatized by the appearance of these strange powered people during what was supposed to be a successful heist.

The SWAT team walk out the bank with the boss in handcuffs, along with some surviving robbers as well. The police try to shoo the reporters away as the scene needs some urgent care. The wounded are being ferried away by the paramedics...

(I was expecting them to be confused by the melted bodies.)

[Jaskal & Verebrys]

Already far away from the crime scene, but they keep on walking around the city. Jaskal is acting like a normal every day person, even though he's clearly using something that doesn't fits his current behaviour. He looks like someone who came out of an apocalypse movie.

Dunno if that's bad, but in this town... It's obviously not normal. I don't think people care though.

Tobias walked up to the police. "I told you I'd save the day, po-po!" He felt as if there was someone inside of him facepalming. "Kid, why are you still here?!" asked the 'po-po'. "Get back home, idiot!" yelled Sparrelo. Tobias felt blank but then turned into a cheetah, started his flee back to his house.

Dr. Anderson's fierce smile reverts to a sighing frown. Of course there were wounded. How many? He could count... He sighed. Three, including one robber. Could have been much, much worse. In fact, if he was lucky, the wounded would even be treated by others. That would let him get down to business, starting his life as a Tenebris. Oh, that was another thing...
"Simplistic Inanimacy. How do I activate your power?" Anderson was careful to not offend the Tenebris, and mentioned it was still the Tenebris's power.
"Do you feel like you have an extra muscle in your arms?" Simplistic asked calmly. To his surprise, Anderson realized it did feel that way.
"Yes."
"Flex it." Anderson obeyed, but nothing happened. "Fool. Flex it with an image of the weapon in your head."
"Oh. Specify next time, please." Anderson said, before flexing with the picture of a small sickle. He felt something heavy briefly before something clattered to the floor. He looked down and saw, to his amazement, a sickle on the floor.
"Now, quickly, how do I make it disappear? And be specific." Anderson said hurriedly. The sickle had made a lot of noise. He picked up the pen cup and placed it on the floor, spreading out all the pens as if it had made the noise, not the sickle.
"Flex the extra muscle in your leg, and picture a cloud." The Tenebris sighed. The cloud was a precaution so the weapon didn't disappear in combat.
"Thank you, Inanimacy." Anderson said. He closed his eyes and pictured a cloud before flexing his nonexistent muscle. He looked down to see nothing but the pen cup. He smiled, and someone knocked on his door.
"Yes?"
"Doctor, I heard a clattering. Is something wrong?" His secretary asked.
"No, I just dropped my pen cup."

Communist Communist

(I know, and I did mention that the SWAT noticed the weirdly melted bodies of the robbers before using the commotion on the actual bank floor to arrest/put down the robber gang)

Booker & Limbo

Inside some damned apartment, sitting on their couch just watching the television in search of something entertaining to do is just Booker Williams, the host of the Spritz named Limbo, manipulator and master of the Rift Plane. "Why is everything so damn boring on television these days, the least boring shit I can find on here is the news, and that's only when some kind of shit happens that needs my help," Booker said to himself as he just laid himself upon the couch and then stared at the ceiling. "Hey, Book. Maybe try the news channel again. There might be some news that they just put on that wasn't there earlier," the Spritz that he hosted just suggested earlier. "There probably won't be much of anything there than the usual shit, Limb. But I'll still uh...try it," Booker spoke then changed the channel to the news.

And to his surprise, there was indeed something that he could consider entertaining. He sat up again, then watched and listened to the news of some bank robbery. "Hmm... what do you think of that, Booker? That worthwhile to you?" Limbo asked and popped up in his usual form of a gentleman with no face to Booker. "Out of the way of the television, Limb. And regarding that... I would say no. The police could handle it fine and I'm feeling particularly lazy right now," the blonde haired man replied. "Aren't you supposed to be part of a group that's supposed to be protecting people? This is something you should be very well doing." Limbo said.

"I am, but i'm lazy, alright? Plus I'm sure that the police are gonna be done with it before we get there, or some other host is gonna come and do the job before I do. Anyhow, the only way I'm going down there is if there's something like a Tenebritz or whatever there or it gets extreme."

"If one does appear, that would only make it harder you know." The face-less Spritz said. "Makes it more fun, to me at least," the lazy blonde said."Suit yourself. I still think we should be going down there this instant though. You might get bored even more if you let it pass by the way," Limbo said and had his figure disappear. "Yeah, yeah. Just shut up and let me watch this." Booker said whilst he adjusted his glasses and watched the television.

James would make his way down the roof, "Did this really have to end in so much damage?" He'd walk home, staring at the beautiful plants. James was always bored, he wanted friends, but of course no one had a villain inside of them, at least of the people he knew. Vermo wanted to cause more destruction, " Let me in control! I want to destroy the Spritz!". James would ignore him, he'd always hear that. James would turn the tv on, " Nothing big happening." James would slowly doze off, finally he fell asleep, dreaming about plants. It'd get late, James was now deep asleep, waiting for the exciting events he'd participate in the next day. zzzz

[Dr. Anderson]
"Mmph!" Addison Anderson grunted, hitting his head on the end table on the way down. He'd dreamed of the bank robbery, and honestly, he didn't like what he saw. Well, it certainly didn't help his waking sanity when he hit his head on the end table while being attacked by a SWAT officer with a nightstick in his dream. He woke to feel himself falling, and it took him more than a second to realize where he was. He rubbed his eye, groaning.
"You saw that, didn't you?" He muttered. Simplistic Inanimacy finally let his laughter out, howling.
"Indeed I did..." Simplistic barely exhaled. Anderson rubbed his head and looked at the clock. It was five A.M. Not bad, he could use this time, instead of sleeping. He stood and grabbed his clothes. He'd showered the night prior, so he was acting hygienically. He quickly dressed, before entering the kitchen. The kitchen wasn't its own room, but rather a tiled area wth an island counter and appliances against a wall. It was incorporated as part of the living room, which encompassed the majority of the apartment's square floor space. He pulled a couple slices of bread and put them in the toaster and set it to make the toast a light golden. Smiling, he turned on the rest of the lights in the apartment and he stepped outside. He walked down the stairs a healthy distance and walked outside. He looked up and smiled to see his apartment was the only one with its lights on. He turned and walked outside, the darkness encompassing him.
"So, Simplistic. How does one... kill a Spritz or, by extension, a Tenebris?" Anderson asked, grinning slightly.
"Unless they reveal themselves in some manner, if they're outside a host, only I will see them. But you can see their hosts, and if you kill a host, the Spritz or Tenebris is forced to evict itself from the host. A Spritz can only kill a Tenebris when they are outside a host, but a Tenebris has the option of forcing Spritz to conform via what's known as 'Negative Energy.'" Simplistic said.
"Alright. How can I kill one?" Dr. Anderson asked. In his mind's eye, he saw a poor image of himself raise an eyebrow, and he stopped walking for a brief second.
"First of all, was that you?" Anderson asked, changing his question.
"Yes. I can only replicate you in this realm. As I am your guest, I will learn to replicate you better. Who knows, you may well become my permanent appearance." The Tenebris answered.
"That doesn't appeal to me in the slightest, since that would mean I would end up dead." Anderson said coldly. The Tenebris froze for a brief moment, before stuttering.
"I-in answer to your first question, you cannot. Only a Tenebris or a Spritz can kill another. Your job will be killing hosts and not getting us caught." Simplistic instructed him. "If a Spritz comes loose, I'll let you know. You can choose to let it go or have me take over so I can end it."
"I see." Anderson sighed slightly, sounding disappointed. "I feel cheated, not being able to end the lives of anything other than humans."
"Don't worry. Any Spritz-infected human..." Simplistic Inanimacy practically spat it out this time. "...won't really be just a human anymore. They would be a mere vessel for a disease, sure, but they might be able to wield the power of their parasite." The Tenebris, up to this point, had spoken with a civil tongue about the Spritz. He was finally showing his true colors, and Anderson noted it.
"I sense hatred." Anderson said, stopping. He raised his head and stared at the moon, the wind blowing at his coat.
"And glory be, it's beautiful. Express your emotions freely, you demon." Anderson snarled, smiling. He felt as though his path was lining up right alongside Kira's, and he didn't mind a bit.
Simplistic Inanimacy laughed a deep, throaty laugh. Anderson did the same, and continued down the darkened street.

Last edited:
DM

A day passes by, and the news reports are filled with the strange circumstances surrounding the recent bank robbery. The media is warning the public about the possibility of strange, superpowered individuals roaming Detroit. Meanwhile, a scheduled test of the newest NuKorp defense robot, the AERIS Mk.5, is underway.

The NuKorp Company presented the AERIS Mk.5 as a way for the IIF to more effectively deal with the increasing interdimensional anomalies associated with the Spritz and the Tenebris, and the IIF wanted to test out the robot first before selecting it as a new piece of equipment.

A Spritz host was kidnapped for the testing, as the IIF did not particularly care so much about these dangerous individual's rights... If they caused more and more problems for the world, the IIF would deal with these hosts without hesitation.

Caymen gazed at the small flame that hovered above his right palm. It was an orange yellow, a source of light in a place where light should not come from. His palm showed no signs of burns. The power of fire in his palms, literally. He couldn't see himself, but he knew his eyes were probably a vivid red right now, as if his irises were painted in blood. He waved his hand in the air and the flame disappeared. A raw feeling in his veins gone.
"You need to embrace it, Caymen," spoke a voice in his head. The faint whisper did not frighten him. He knew the voice. Lucy's tone was soft but had a certain harshness in it.
"You can trust me, Lucy. I will," he replied back.
Caymen stood from the chair, putting a 5 dollar bill on the table and strolling out of the cafe. The taste of coffee still hung on his lips as he walked the streets of Detroit. His black sweatshirt and blue jeans allowed him to blend well with the pedestrians. His expression was blank as he ventured down the street.
In several minutes he stood in the middle of the woods. Surprisingly the amount of trees were limited, displaying mostly mulch and patches of grass. He wanted urgently to test his newfound powers.
"So how do I do it?" He asked Lucy.
"It's fairly easy. Imagine having the heat in your body exit. It's like inducing what you humans call shivering. To have it disappear, take a deep breath and try to slow down your heart rate. Do that first before you even think about flying."
He nodded at the words in his head, trying to get his mind around it. Catching fire? He'd always feared dying by burning alive. How would it feel to have fire on his flesh? He ignored the thoughts and did as Lucy instructed. He closed his eyes and imagined being in a cold room. The partly chilly atmosphere helped. Suddenly, a light tingly sensation ran through his body. He'd felt this sensation when he got goosebumps, but there was something about that felt alien. He got the nerve to open his eyes and almost collapsed at what he sees. Fire. It danced along his entire body. He didn't feel a thing, except for that light sensation. He pulls his hands to his face, seeing his fingers coated in a thick bush of fire. He had both hands touch and felt the normal feeling of doing so. The only thing different was the view. His hoodie had vanished and he looked as if he was in a full body suit. The mulch under his shoeless feet were burnt to the crisp. He couldn't feel the heat he'd thought this would bring. It felt strange and yet great at the same time.
He took a deep breath and felt his hoodie and jeans return. So anything on him was safe from the fire? The science of that happening was impossible. He didn't want to dwell on that fact, though. He started his way out of the forest and returned back to the concrete forest that was Detroit. The possibilities were endless with his new power. This time when he walked among the pedestrians he stood taller and walked slower. He was a god among men.

[Dr. Anderson]
He put his suit on, but recognized it was still nearly an hour before work. Why did he work again? Certainly not the love of the job; he's lost that two years prior, when his first patient he'd ever operated on died. He'd earned enough money that he could feasibly stop working for a year and be able to make ends meet as they stand, but still, cushions never hurt. That's why... The cushion. In case things went bad. He sighed and slumped onto his couch, clicking on the television. Unsurprisingly, the news was all about the individuals at the heist. Of course. The fools who had used their powers in full view of the public would probably get identified and hunted down. Since the likelihood was that they were all Spritz, it just meant that they'd be cleansing an infestation. Flipping through the channels, he saw one saying that a new church had been established just the night prior dedicated to the beings, called the "Church of Lisitensce." Another was cooking, and yet another was anime. He paused long enough to note that it was, coincidentally enough, Death Note, before continuing on. He stopped on a channel announcing that a new mechanized robot was being tested that day, but that the results would be withheld from the public. Interesting.
"Interesting..." Simplistic piped up, startling Anderson. "NuKorp, eh? I've heard that a Tenebris is at the very top; CEO. He's supplying data and tech to some organization that's here to investigate the Spritz and Tenebris. There's enough Tenebris that the investigation hurts the Spritz more than us." He said, giving Anderson the necessary rundown. Anderson nodded.
"If they catch us?" Anderson asked simply.
"Experiment, maybe an interview. You'll probably die; I honestly don't know about me. I may as well. So... don't get caught." Inanimacy demanded, and Anderson nodded rapidly.
"Do you think there will ever be a point where either side moves publicly?" He asked the Tenebris.
"Unlikely." Simplistic Inanimacy informed him. Anderson nodded a third time before shutting off the TV and stretching. He pulled out his laptop and looked up anything he could about the organization Simplistic had been referring to in the forty-five minutes he had left. He found its name, but not a whole lot more before his phone rang at him and he had to leave for work.

DM

The testing of the AERIS Mk.5 is underway, and the robot is released into the testing chamber. The Spritz host, the target for the robot, is allowed to use all of his powers in Spritz form without a problem. The host immediately transforms into his Spritz self, as he fires off a stream of photon waves to try and take down the Mk.5

Unfortunately for the host, the Mk.5 was simply too powerful. The defensive robot casually shrugged off multiple blasts, and grabbed the host, crushing the body in an instant without an issue. The NuKorp Company researchers took down notes for the final revision of the AERIS Mk.5. That's when things started to break down.

The AERIS Mk.5 stopped responding to commands relayed by the researchers to shut it down. The robot stood still, as a strange red tint took over its normally blue exterior lighting. The AERIS Mk.5 lets out a massive roar and smashes outside teh testing chamber, leaving the researchers vulnerable. Without any hesistation, the Mk.5 massacres the gathered IIF and NuKorp Company personnel, leaving behind a bloody trace.

The IIF requests for a operative team to secure their robotic asset, while the Detroit Police Department are notified about the rogue robot. The city issues a warning over all forms of communication that a rogue robot is heading straight for the city's center.

[Dr. Anderson]
His phone buzzed. He looked down and immediately paid attention. He was planning to dismiss it; probably another text from Shelly, the other person who managed the front office. But the formatting of the text box was different. It was a city-wide alert. He laughed. Day two of the new life of Addison Anderson, a rampant murderous robot is headed downtown, with the intention of... something. Maybe no intentions. He'd forgotten most of his AP Psychology 1 knowledge, since it had no applicability in his field, so he certainly couldn't do any psychoanalysis of the robot's intentions. But where was it heading? He wasn't sure, honestly, where it was now. It wasn't more than a couple miles away, certainly, but... It suddenly dawned on him. Oh no. The injuries this thing is gonna cause. We'll have to operate all... No, there are far larger and better equipped hospitals. But they'll send an extra seventy or eighty our way, and we'll be forced to.. He felt another buzz and looked down. He felt a cacophony of feelings. Sadness, anger, dread, doubt, joy, and freedom all mixed into one as he read the words displayed on his screen.
Dr. Anderson, the robot has damaged Gruber Memorial Hospital beyond all repair. All the patients that are still breathing are being evacuated. The EMTs are here, so you're no longer needed. You're off for the day, and if we really are beyond repair, we'll send you your final paycheck, our recommendation for your next job, and a bonus for your satisfactory work. Thank you, Primary Care Manager Steven Garnette. Dr. Anderson's other feelings began to melt away, replaced by pure ecstasy.
"I suppose that means you're free for the day, doesn't it, Doctor?" Simplistic asked, adding a sarcastic note when he said Anderson's title. Anderson paid no heed.
"I suppose it does. I believe it's time we headed back towards my dwelling, eh?" He asked.
"Quite the satisfactory proposal." The Tenebris said, and began chuckling. Anderson felt the compulsion to join in, but felt inside him that it would be wiser to not, and so he didn't.

Upon reaching his dwelling, he flipped on the television. The only two channels that remained unchanged were the cooking channel and the one airing Death Note. He paused. He enjoyed the first scene of Light Yagami writing the names down. When the episode finished, he flipped over to the news station. Unsurprisingly, the robot was the only thing on the news. There were a few mentions of Gruber Memorial Hospital, which Anderson duly noted. Aside from that, the robot had actually been relatively harmless. There hadn't been much chaos, and it'd only actually attempted to kill people when they tried to hurt it. Otherwise, most of the time people died because the robot was oblivious to their mere existence. Knowing the superhe- Spritz, that would change soon.

Caymen flew through the heavens, a trail of fire behind him. It was exhilarating, looking down and seeing
all of Detroit. He was starting to get a hang of flying. It was alot like running, but instead sideways. The city's buildings hung high and he flew between them carefully.
"Good. Don't go too high or your powers will timeout." Lucy was a guiding hand in the process of learning how to use the powers. Caymen could set himself aflame and fly like a jet, but according to Lucy he still had alot more to learn.
"You can transform into a dragon, Caymen. You do know what that is, correct?" When Caymen heard that he almost had an asthma attack. He grinned later at the thought of flying as a 20 ton beast. He could be a king in the city. What could the police do agianst a damn dragon? Nothing. He threw his arms outwards and launched flames in the air. They were cylindrical, but misshappen. They went far into the atmosphere and then disappeared. He gazed at his hands in awe. He was getting tired, though, for flying was exhausting. He barreled down towards Earth, probably looking like a comet too close to home. He aimed for the woods, but his landing was still shaky. He crashed hard against the trees, his body returning back to normal as he hit them. He landed on the grass with a thud, his clothes torn, exposing unharmed flesh.
"I didn't get cut," he mutters to himself.
"Your skin hardens when in contact with anything that can normally penetrate it. That doesn't mean that you can't get stabbed or beheaded or anything and be unharmed. Consider what would be small bruises and cuts gone."
Another new thing the powers gave him? What else could he do? He walked out of the woods, feeling the same as he did when be entered, but this time displaying a ripped t-shirt. He could probably pull it off as a fashion style of some sort, though. As he approached the city again he first heard talk of a "rogue machine". His hearing was the same, but he could hear the whispers between people. Some even openly warned others.
"Stay away from the center of the city!" They cried. He, of course, did not care to listen. What could a robot do to him anyway? He was practically a god. He walked against the current, his eyes fixed toward the middle of the city.

Last edited:
James knew about the news instantly, he decided to walk to the center of the city and set up some traps. When James arrived, everything was normal, citizens everywhere. " I guess no one knows the news...". James tried to get all the citizens home, he decided to scare them away. Vermo took control and started having plants sprout from the grass, eventually, all citizens fled away to home, to safety he thought. Vermo would start place traps, he would set up vines on the roads, so the robot could trip. He saw a plant in a window, so he decided to wrap that around the center, it would be easy, considering the center of the city was a circle. He'd spawn some plant monsters outside the circle so, it's some kind of defense. Vermo knew that the robot would crush him, so he transported himself to rooftops, so when the robot trips, he can tie vines around his arms/legs. Vermo would wait... and wait.

DM

The AERIS Mk.5 terrorized the city center, trashing all buildings and smashing any civilian caught in its wake. The Detroit Police Department tries to contain the robotic menace with a perimeter, but the robot simply flips over their police cruisers and fires off multiple missiles to devastating effect. Multiple SWAT vans appear as well, firing all they've got to try and stop the Mk.5's war-path. Nothing works, and the robot s1mply erases the SWAT teams existence.

The city mayor continues to monitor the situation, demanding that the IIF do something if this situation is their fault. The IIF operative team still hasn't arrived yet, so the Detroit Police Department is asked to hold out for just a bit longer.

The NuKorp scientists, on the other hand, continue to silently collect data. Of course, they are not going to let that fact be known to the public officials, and only give their updates to the NuKorp Company chairman.

Booker & Limbo

"Seems like it's already over now, huh? Bet ya feel like you should've gotten there earlier now, huh?" Limbo taunts Booker, and appears to him in his usual face-less gentleman appearance to him. "Shut the hell up, Limbo. That would've been real easy to do anyways. With you literally being able to let me manipulate another plane of existence entirely and all," Booker had said to the Spritz as he got up from that couch of his. "What are you gonna be doing now? I suppose you'll be sleeping as that's the direction of your bedroom and all," the Spritz then walked over to the side of him and continued, "Good night then, have some rest. You foul mouthed bastard of a host," and made the illusion of him disappear. "Alright, alright. Night to you too, I guess," Booker said before he left for his bed and went to sleep.

The next morning, Booker awakes from his slumber to the shining sun coming from the little gaps in the blinds of his window. His face looking a bit groggy and quite a bit of drool on his face, his hair is complete mess as it usually is every day he wakes up. His vision groggy, golden eyes looking a bit tired. He grabs his glasses and wears them then goes through his usual morning routine. Slicking back his hair as he walks to the bathroom, and then taking a shower and after that he gets his clothes on and wears his red contacts. Then goes and cooks a few things for breakfast, and then just goes ahead and lazes on the couch again to watch the television again. Specifically the news channel in hopes of something interesting to watch and do.

To his amusement and surprise, there really was something to do now. And he wasn't going to miss it like how he did with that other one. In an instant, he got his usual blue hooded coat and instantly set off to face with that large robot. "So we really doing this, huh? You serious about this?" Limbo asked him, and he only responded with a nod. "Alright, this is gonna fun. Just making sure though, you got a hold of what you can do with my powers?" the Spritz spoke. "You're goddamn right about that. And yes, I think I got a hold of it already," The blonde spoke as he swiftly walked out of his shitty apartment and into his car. Sparking the engine, and in an instant drove over to the city center which is where the robot is. He lived somewhat close there, so it wouldn't take long.

After a bit, he could already see a bit of the destruction the robot made. Upon seeing it, he just up and parked at the safest spot he thought that it would be at. He couldn't risk the most expensive thing in his possession to get destroyed in this fight. Getting out of the car, he out up his hood and instantly got into his Spritz form. The sclera of his eyes just slowly turning into a complete black a while glow around it. After which, he instantly banished himself into the Rift Plane as to not take damage coming from the material plane then used his Rift Master's Orders technique to boost his own strength and speed to move around faster. And once he did, he climbed up onto a rooftop as to not be seen by some of the people that are there and to just not get caught up in the devastation surrounding the robot. After getting a good look at the robot, it was time he decided to attack the robot. Creating a few of his rifting spheres near the back of the robot, the just snapping his fingers causing them to explode in hopes to somehow damage the robot.

Caymen lights up and and explodes into the air. He can see the robot, and grunts at its destruction. Dead bodies lie like a path behind him. He ignores the sight and barrels downward.
"How do I go into dragon form?" He yells over the harsh winds.
"Get angry."
He took a deep breath, feeling his flames extinguish. He seemed to fall faster about doing so. A part of him is worried that he won't get angry fast enough. Then he'd be dead. He then thought of his dad. He'd abused his mother and almost killed her in a tantrum over money. The thought made him grit his teeth even harder.
"More, Caymen, more!"
He then thought of the moment he saw his father clutching his mother's throat. Her rasp yelling and eyes lolling to the back of her head. He yells from the memory and instantly feels something break. A sudden pain starts to roll over his body. It's like as if a million knives each bore into his body. He screams in response to the agonizing pain.
"Oh, yea, the transition can be quite painful."
He tries to clench his hands but then realize that they've turned to claws instead. Huge claws. A big snout starts to sprout into his vision. He looks down and sees the street just meters from him along with a long black tail. He braces for impact and feels the asphalt beneath him cave in. The power is incredible. He opens his jaw and roars, feeling fire escape his mouth. He flapped his wings and flys towards the robot, blowing a huge flame its way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back