• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Life With Artificial Intelligence (Open)

He was about to convince her that he wasnt her papa but decided against it. "Alright well im gonna grab a snack and then get back to the lab." He told her, talking about his desk covered in computers when he said lab. @Daniel reaving

Talon said:
He was about to convince her that he wasnt her papa but decided against it. "Alright well im gonna grab a snack and then get back to the lab." He told her, talking about his desk covered in computers when he said lab. @Daniel reaving
"Can i come papa!?!?! pleeeeease????" She asked as she gave hum the cutest puppy dog eyes ever and waited for an answer from him. "May i come to the lab with youuuuuu?" She begged while still giving him the absolutely adorable puppy eye stare

OyUFUET.png

Another bullet came flying his way, and if the brunet didn’t jump down to skid pass a high gate, it would had hit him right at the back of his head. This was starting to get tiresome now! Chester was literally growling in annoyance. Guess it’s time to use his ability, if these fuckers were going to be like that.

The mechanisms in the young A.I’s eyes activated, and a projection of them seemed to reflect out infront of his eyes.

tumblr_nn31jlBLg91r4jf9no1_540.gif

Of course, Chester knew that it was only a matter of time before his system shut down, so he had to make this fast if he wanted to get out alive.

The city now looked different to him. Everything seemed to pixelate, in a way, and the buildings looked like transparent blocks. The people were mare skeletons, moving about like ghosts. The concrete ground turned into a thin sheet of glass, where the massive underground of the city could be seen, like a floor beneath a floor. Chester glanced over his shoulder, staring at that thing that was already chasing behind him—He could see the man’s arm reloading. His head then snapped back, quickly looking about—There!

Making a sharp turn, the young man ran down a very narrow streetway, side stepping through it since…literally…he could barely breathe in it! That’s how narrow the alleyway was. Though as soon as Chester dashed out from the other end, his body crashed against a person’s, right away de-activating his tracking eyes. “OOmpfh!” He groaned, his hat flying out of his teeth at the impact. But he didn’t waste a second—Chester wrapped an arm around the person's waist and threw himself down at the floor with them.

BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!

A rain of bullets zoomed past their heads. The A.I clicked his tongue in annoyance and rolled over to hide behind the wall…safe…for now. That robot would have to go around to get them, since he was too big to fit.

His eyes then moved toward the person, letting out a breath. It was a girl. “You should reeeeaaallly get out of here. There is a bad man chasing after me, missy”

@The Departure

Last edited by a moderator:
Ilydia slams into a guy- the one she was following. "You should reeeeaally get out of here. There is a bad man chasing after me, missy," he says. Ilydia looks at him blankly for in instant before saying, "I know. He's chasing after you, not me. I should be fine."

Initially John just intended to flick through a quick exercise. Yet, the guitar had sounded off and the blond felt compelled to repeat the piece again and again, tweaking the pitch until he was finally pleased with the resulting tone. Only to then realize how absorb he'd become, losing all sense of time. Where had Scarlet gone? A pang of concern washed over him, only to fade the moment he spotted the brunette over the top of a shelf. The sensation surprised him though he quickly dismissed it with a shake of his head.

The AI seemed to have found some company and was visibly interested in whatever topic they were discussing. For a while the detective decided to hang back, flipping through some albums here and there but generally keeping a sense of where the pair was. After a while Johnathan felt like a mall cop stalking potential petty crooks, the thought elicited a flat chuckle... this was definitely not what he'd spent years preparing for. With a pleasant smile John approached them, “Sorry, I got a bit carried away. Did you find anything to pique your interest?” Turning to Elliot he offered a nod and quick introduction. “Thanks, I hope we haven't been too much of a burden?”

@Scarlet Fires

Talon said:
Talon grinned and rolled his eyes. "Ya you can come, its fine." He said as he finished making a sandwich and then headed to the basement. @Daniel reaving
Isabella's smile grew big and happy as she clapped then happily ran after him in her own version of a slipping run as she giggled happily as she ran happily at his hip to keep up with him

Elliot had just finished introducing Scarlet to the genre of 'Rock' when Johnathan approached. "Not all. I've rather enjoyed spending time with Scarlet." Elliot smiled at John before turning his attention back to Scarlet. The AI looked up at the blond, "John! All this music is so amazing! I'm not sure what I like more. And there's so many different genres! We listened to someone called Mozart and another group called Areosmith and something else but it sounded terrible. Elliot said that one was called 'Metal?'" Scarlet began gushing about the music, it was clear she was very excited and enthused over it all.

This caused a laugh once again from Elliot as he watched the girl. Unfortunately he was already programmed knowing just about everything there is about music and what it sounds like so he never had the chance to learn and experience it on his own for the first time like Scarlet was. Though slightly jealous he was still enjoying watching her and how excited she was becoming over the whole thing. He hadn't quite seen someone so excited over music in a while, even when they were hearing it for the first time.

He figured the man she called John had regrouped because it must be time for the pair to get leaving, "Scarlet you should come back again sometime. I would like to hangout some more." The AI turned her attention back to Elliot, "Oh I would love to!!" She then paused and looked back to John, "If that's okay?" She asked suddenly remembering the fact that she was an AI programmed to do whatever was asked. @Fenris

(Sorry for the late reply)

Brandon smiled at the blue haired girl, "It's a pleasure to meet you as well Winter." He replied. "If you don't mind I would like to get together sometime to continue this discussion. You bring up some very interesting and intriguing points. And I'd also be interested in reading your essay when you have finished." He offered as he considered doing another study. In fact information on wicked anemia was a very important component in his new project, along with a few other diseases. And there was something about this girl herself that intrigued him so he wouldn't entirely mind her company at all. @Rui

Blaze smiled, "Well Sadzi, I would be glad to sit down to eat a meal with you then." The AI replied kindly. He hadn't eaten before so the experience should be interesting. @Whale

(If I missed anyone or anything let me know please. I tend to have a bad habit for that sometimes.)

She blushed and smiled politely, "That sounds wonderful. I should have it done in a day or so, I'm just wrapping it up." She looked down at the floor, shuffling her feet nervously, "maybe we could meet for coffee...?" She suggested. There was a cute little place down the street she adored. Her taste sensors weren't quite the quality of a humans, but the coffee there was quite tasty.

@HandsomeJack

Talon sat at his desk and checked up on the latest news and then continued working on a program he was making so he could hack into a banks security system. @Daniel reaving

Talon said:
Talon sat at his desk and checked up on the latest news and then continued working on a program he was making so he could hack into a banks security system. @Daniel reaving
Isabella giggled happily as she ran up to the chair and pushed her way into his lap happily. "Whatcha dooooin?" She asked cutely and inocently to him as she cuddled up in his lap and looked up at him with a hudge happy grin on her face

Her cheerful enthusiasm was almost infectious and drew a chuckle from Johnathan who was having a rather difficult time hiding his amusement behind a thin veneer of professionalism. He hadn't been sure about what to expect from dropping by the shop, but the outcome was certainly better than expected, besides it was nice to see Scarlet get along so easily. “I can't see why not.” John answered, “It would actually be helpful to have someone pick up some odds and ends every now and then...” the blond trailed off, realizing that sending some else to do his shopping was another lazy habit too easily picked up.

---

By the time they left the shop John's comm had two more requests for assistance in a nearby area. Someone had reported gunfire... most likely just some unauthorized fireworks or a prank, but one could never rule out more dangerous situations entirely. “Do you know how to use a gun?” Johnathan aimed the question at Scarlet while peeling out of the parking lot. Somehow he couldn't imagine the petite brunette looking very threatening, but then again once you pointed a barrel at someone they tended not to see much else.

As they closed within a block of the initial dispatch John spotted a young man come sprinting out of an alley and collide with a another passerby. People recklessly sprinting out of alleys was generally a sign of trouble... maybe this kid was one responsible for the call. The detective gunned the vehicle through some idle traffic, causing a few auto piloted cars to lurch to a sudden stop. Undoubtedly his comm would soon display a few more dispatches for a reckless driver in the area... Long before that could happen however the silver car came to a halt near the tangled (@Sagitarius @The Departure ) pair who were finding back to their feet.

@Scarlet Fires

Elliot, although happy Scarlet would be able to come back and visit, slightly frowned at the thought of her being used for errands. Resisting the urge to say anything about it the red head remembered the girl's headset and handed it back to her, "Well I guess you two must be getting on your way now. It was truly a pleasure to meet you Ms. Angel, I look forward to your next visit." Elliot smiled and gently kissed her hand before giving a nod in the direction of Johnathan, "Detective." Scarlet smiled brilliantly, "It was great meeting you as well. I'll see you later!"

Scarlet thought on the topic as she slipped her original headset back on after receiving it back from Elliot. She didn't remember being programmed to but she figured it wouldn't be too difficult of a task. "No, but how hard can it be right? You just aim and shoot if necessary. That is if it is loaded and the safety is off, otherwise it's no good." She wasn't sure why he had asked and was about to question him on the matter when they pulled up to the scene.

The brunette examined the pair as they pulled up. Something seemed odd about the situation. It was apparent to her that the boy was an AI but it didn't seem he was assigned to anyone. Being out and about without being assigned could cause his programming and memory to be wiped and his body disassembled. She also noticed it seemed as if he was running from something which was made even more clear as he ducked behind a wall. She looked to Johnathan ready to take action based on his instruction. @Fenris @The Departure @Sagitarius

After the detective and Scarlet left the small shop Elliot found everything to be rather bland now. The girl's energetic and curious personality had rather brightened his whole day and seemed to leave it void of life when she left. What a strange experience.... With not much else to do at the shop Elliot decided it would be best to sneak back to his hiding place for when curfew rolled around seeing as it wouldn't be much longer.

Elliot must have been walking for a good hour before he turned down a familiar dark alley in the lesser part of Ayrona. It wasn't often the police visited here and when they did they never did a thorough search of things so it made hiding out all the easier. The red head kept his head low and listened to music as he slowly trekked onward. The alley was filled with a few shifty characters but this was the norm so Elliot didn't suspect anything out of the norm to happen.....

Ilydia takes a step back as she sees the car and it pull up to them. Ilydia doesn't put her hands up, but she doesn't move, either. "Done anything illegal recently?" she asks the man she'd ran into. Of course, maybe her landlord figured out she couldn't pay next week, and was making sure she didn't run to another city or something. Some of the people here being shady as they are, it seemed, that would be a good move. Just not for her.

Or, of course, it was about the gunshots........

OyUFUET.png

What!? Was this girl…--No there was no time to think like that. She was right, he had to get out of here before that crazy robot got innocent people involved.

With a shake of head, Chester stood up, “You are right, excuse me” He told the human female before he faced the street. Of course, even more trouble showed up now—A silver car…a police car, to be more exact. Oh huh, somebody must have reported the gunshot sounds. If this was a regular situation, Chester’s frown would have turned into a relieved smile. But remember, he was the product of some underground scientists, meaning police men being his friend was not exactly implemented in his program. So it was obvious the A.I was weary of the people inside that car.

"Done anything illegal recently?"The brunet snapped out of his thoughts and turned to the woman, giving her a little—almost fake—smile. “Not exactly” If by ‘something illegal’ she meant his whole existence, then…yeah.

The young man picked up his hat and placed it over his head, tilting it down so it could cover his eyes. So…if he ran forwards…He was going to run with the police. But if he ran the other way, there was a chance he would come across that crazy robot….Hmmm, what to do.

It only took him a few seconds, his memory pulling out every possible situation he might stumble upon. And honestly, the police choice seemed better, So, he slowly begun to walk towards the silver car. Slowly, like a regular person walking down the streets. But then his pace picked up…and he was jogging…but now he was running. Chester’s legs pushed forwards, dashing towards the car before the young A.I took impulse and jumped on the hood of the car.

Chester’s footstep could be heard inside as he walked over the vehicle, using it as a bridge to jump out to the other side of the street and pretty much keep running for his life. Yup…this had to be the worst out of all. Now he would have to hide out from the police.

@Fenris @The Departure @Scarlet Fires

Brandon smiled once more, "Coffee would be great!" He checked his watch for the time seeing there were only about three hours left before curfew so it would be best to be on his way for now. "I'll stop by again in a couple of days. Again, it was a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to our discussion later over coffee." Brandon smiled and stuck his hand out for her to shake. @Rui

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Continuing on his way Jack eventually made it home for the night. He sat down at his desk covered in papers and books and began his homework. There was a lot to get done before heading to bed that night and he wasn't about to fall behind in class.

She shook his hand, blushing wildly, and smiling dreamily,

"Mhm, it's a date!" She murmured, then blushed harder, "I didn't mean like a "date"-date, like a date, o-on a calendar!" She sputtered pathetically looking for words.

*WARNING: Core temperature elevated substantially. Cool down* flashed across her vision.

"Eheh..."

@HandsomeJack

"What the-" Ilydia flinched as the man walked, then ran, then broke out into a sprint towards the police car. He uses the hood as almost a launch pad to jump over the car and run for his life, so it seemed. "Hey!" she shouted at the man. He said he hadn't done anything illegal, but... had he? She walks over to the police car, where two people were inside, as if this were just normal and she was asking what was up.

This was anything but normal. Which was relieving in a sort, but she had a sinking feeling in her stomach. "What seems to be the problem?" She says to the car, loud enough for the officers..? For the officers inside to hear. She tries to look as innocent as possible, in case the man really HAD done something wrong, so she wouldn't look like an accomplice any more than she already did.
This day is getting worse and worse, she thinks to herself, hoping she didn't trigger it being even more so by saying so.

As the other AI took off Scarlet had to make her decision quickly, wait for orders, wait to see if John chases the AI down, or chase him down on her own. She felt bad knowing that if he were caught he would be erased but maybe she could do something about it if she were to bring him in. So she made her choice. The brunette's eyes once again shifted and changed red. They seem to project out in front of her as she stripped the 'flesh' from her arms and legs then stepped out the car.

Scarlet stood staring in the direction the AI ran using her eyes to find him and follow his trail, carefully analyzing the different route options she had to catch him. Finally deciding on one the AI took off after the suspect. She slid over the car hood and made her way after him with amazing speed. It didn't take long before she was right on his heels, "Stop now or I'll have to use force!" She called to the AI. However, it seemed he was hell bent on getting away, with no other choice Scarlet raised her hand and shot a bolas at his feet. Picking up her speed just a bit more she wall ran and jumped in front his path, "Please I can help you." She tried again hoping the bolas would tangle around his feet and stop him. @Sagitarius @The Departure @Fenris

______________________________________________________________________________________

Requiem in D Minor, K. 626: I. Introit
Elliot continued on down the dark alley way unsuspecting of the strange fellow watching him..... following him. Mozart continued to blare loudly through his head phones as he continued on. Soon there was not one but three, no four men now following closely behind the AI..... As Elliot got ready to turn down another dark alley a pair of hands suddenly reached out and snatched him from the path.

Elliot struggled to get away as the men circled him. He called for help but no one came; no one heard his cries and no one cared. He felt poking and prodding at his body as they tore at his artificial flesh. They were trying to get at his inside components. Elliot again tried his best to fight back, kicking and swinging his arms but the men continued to tear at him. Soon his chest was torn open along with a few patches on his back and arms. Elliot cried out of terror and pain all things programmed in to him to make him seem more human.

He had to get away. Doing his best to find the strength within himself to pull away from the five men Elliot began to struggle again. He managed to plant his foot in the face of one of them and his fist in another. As the men backed away in pain the AI managed to pull free of the other three and make a run for it. Passerbys moved out of his way and stared at him in horror. He kept running until he collapsed out side the door of someone's residence. @Talon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back