• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom life is a circle and i am coming back around シ

hi! i'm belle. never thought i would be back on this website, but life works in mysterious ways i guess. writing and sharing my interests with others has been absent in my life for quite a while now, and honestly, im just trying to find my footing again and get reacquainted with a hobby that gave me a lot of happiness. some years back, i roleplayed every single day, but then as school picked up and i lost touch with a lot of online friends, i just left it behind. i was hesitant to reach out and get back into the community for a while, but i figured there was no better time than now (yikes). for obvious societal reasons, i have a lot of free time and am desperately looking for something to do that i truly enjoy!

here are the fandoms/roleplays i am interested in! ps: i am only really interested in roleplaying with OCs, but it really depends on the fandom/characters
  • harry potter
  • star wars (i have a basic knowledge of lore, but im completely lost on the legends timeline. dont ask me about it)
  • shakespeare (literally any play, i have the time to read it)
  • historical roleplays
  • marvel/dc (once again, very limited knowledge of lore)
  • greek mythology
  • unorganized/original ideas (if you have an idea, let me know! i love hearing other people's original ideas and am willing to work with what you have!)
  • if your roleplay is in need of a point of controversy, i am always willing to write in as john lennon (does not matter the fandom)
what i can offer to a roleplay (and what id prefer back!)
  • im 18, so i am willing to roleplay any content within community guidelines
  • for romantic and more intense roleplays, i would prefer a partner 16+, just because am really not comfortable engaging in mature/romantic roleplays with younger people
  • i am willing to roleplay any gender/sexuality, but if it's really on the fence (you know the ones), i will bring it up privately
  • i have writing experience and a good understanding of grammar/coherency (lowercase is just for the vibes, capitalization will be used in character), so i would really prefer if my partner can put in the same effort as me.
  • i have nothing going on, so my responses will be frequent! (central time zone); i would really appreciate a partner with quick responses (a minimum of 2-4 a day), but i understand and am pretty flexible!
  • my response length will vary depending on the situation, but i usually keep my responses around 2-3 paragraphs as a safe average. obviously, this varies greatly when considering introductions versus conversational dialogue
if there is anything important to you, please let me know! i am honestly just looking for a good time and a partner who is enthusiastic about the same things as i am and is excited to participate! <3 <3 good vibes!!!!

Last edited:
hi belle! i would love to do some sort of shakespearean/historical/mythology type roleplay! i am a fan of your pfp and also your vibes!

hey there! it would be great to discuss a potential roleplay with you! i'm flexible when it comes to selecting rp topics, however, i am most interested in original ideas, harry potter, and greek mythology. love the vibes c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back