• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Life Hacker (Group Recruitment)

Will you be Human, Animal, Scientist or wizard?

• Human! I like being myself!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Animal! I like being cute and ferocious!

• Scientist! i like gadgets and sciency stuff!

• Good Wizard! Go Gandalf!

• Bad Wizard! Let the world bow to my superiority!

• Total voters

Sage Leaf

A mere Ghost of what he used to be
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-life-hacker.116304/

This Roleplay, focuses around one man, who has the ability to 'Hack Life's Server', and do anything randomly.

Isaac Trace, will now be chased by Scientists, and Wizards, depending on your style.

there needs to be at least 1 human, 1 animal, 2-5 scientists, 1 good wizard, and 1 bad one.

i only need that much to start, you may use multiple ones if you want, but just as long as you can use that many characters at once.

Last edited by a moderator:
K... Is there more plot, like who the human is involved with, why wizards are chasing him, stuff like that?

that's for you to decide. the link is in the first post, and that's all the story so far. i tried to be as elaborate as possible, but since i'm leaving why the people are here to the RPers, there's not much else i can say... esxcept for the bad wizards and scientists want Isaac for his abilitys, and the good wizards want to protect him, and the human and animals can be either nuetral, good or bad.

(sorry... i like leaving people to decide things for themselves.)

no. the reason their with isaac is so that they can protect them from bad wizards and scientists. otherwise they'd be classified as bad wizards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back