• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Life At Its Best

KuroBara

Somewhere among the stars of planet earth one could find a planet called Vagary, home to six gods and goddesses: Topaz the god of fire, Sapphire the goddess of water, Hiddenite the goddess of earth, Achroite the god of wind, Goshenite the god of light, and Obsidian the goddess of darkness. Each created a realm of their own that matched their needs and comforts: Topaz created deserts and volcanoes called Tyro, Sapphire conjured beaches and oceans named Aguabena, Hiddenite produced planes and forests Terrium, Achroite found comfort in his mountains and cliffs pronounced Gustilard, Goshenite fabricated similar forests and fields to those of Hiddenite named Raylium, and Obsidian took refuge in her shadowed caves and dark forests marked Nether. All found their homes rather lonely at times and began creating different types of creatures similar to themselves in elemental power but different in physical appearance and mental capacity then each other.

For years each realm lived in peace under the reign of each powerful being, yet as their creations became more and more advanced and intelligent they became more and more curious of the land that laid beyond that promised to them. They began exploring further than their own boundaries and discovered the other creatures that inhabited the same planet. Some species became greedy wanting more land, resources, and some even seeking the powers that belonged to their own and foreign realms; resulting in war and slaughter. Some species claimed government over others and some became extinct.

Infuriated by such misbehavings the gods and goddesses of the realms came to agreement that they had allowed such sadness to befall their children by giving them all too strong of powers and too deep of insight to said powers. They came to terms that each species would hence forth be restricted in their powers and have limitations and weaknesses that they once had not possessed. All agreed that they would leave their beloved children behind by becoming no more than parts of their realms themselves, only allowing those of deepest love and compassion the ability to access their true natural power.

Centuries along with wars have come and gone, each realm now bearing its own council with at least one member of every species located within its limits a representative. Though it has been many decades since the last war, and peace has reigned for several years, the time for slaughter and sadness has come upon us once more. Now it is time for you to find out where you belong, where your allegiances lie, and what life on this traitorous, merciless planet is really like and what it has in store for you!

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/life-at-its-best-ooc.276177/ (OOC)
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/life-at-its-best-characters.276178/#comment-7112231 (CS)
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/life-at-its-best.276176/ (Main RP)
elementtd.1.jpg

Last edited:
So I've actually changed the description of the rp. The goal and plot are still the exact same as before, I just gave Vagary some history and background that way when it comes to the characters people can give a bit more history to them. I know some people prefer that. I was just having writers block want I came up with the initial idea and wanted to at least get some people interested in the rp. LittleUFO LittleUFO Nameless Author Nameless Author

Last edited:
KuroBara KuroBara hi again. :) you know, I was watching this thread and then I stupidly deleted all of my watched threads and I only managed to rewatch the ones I was actually playing in. xD just found this one again... like just now. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back