Other LGBTQ People?

If Im being totally honest, I didnt expect this to get as far as it did. Thank you guys so much for opening up to a total stranger. It makes me feel better to know that Im not totally alone in this.

I just recently came out to my grandmother, whom I live with, and the entire thing was blown up to the point where I got out of the moving car in a parking lot because she was so mad. Its gotten to a point where I just... where I want to quit because I feel like nobody would want me happy, you know?

Currently, I like a boy whom my ex girlfriend cheated on me with. Which, I admit, is odd, even for me. I just... cant find it in me to hate him, you know? But what hurts the most about it is knowing he is someone who will never look at me like that because of who I was before. And it sucks. And it makes me want to crawl into a hole and never come out again.

So yeah. The struggles of a fifteen year old pansexual girl.

If Im being totally honest, I didnt expect this to get as far as it did. Thank you guys so much for opening up to a total stranger. It makes me feel better to know that Im not totally alone in this.

I just recently came out to my grandmother, whom I live with, and the entire thing was blown up to the point where I got out of the moving car in a parking lot because she was so mad. Its gotten to a point where I just... where I want to quit because I feel like nobody would want me happy, you know?

Currently, I like a boy whom my ex girlfriend cheated on me with. Which, I admit, is odd, even for me. I just... cant find it in me to hate him, you know? But what hurts the most about it is knowing he is someone who will never look at me like that because of who I was before. And it sucks. And it makes me want to crawl into a hole and never come out again.

I'm happy if we helped at least in a small way and I hope you get through the hard times soon

So sorry to hear about your grandma and ex-girlfriend/ current crush. I can imagine it'd be rough, but I do promise as a girl around your age who's been in similar situations, it does get better eventually. <3

So sorry to hear about your grandma and ex-girlfriend/ current crush. I can imagine it'd be rough, but I do promise as a girl around your age who's been in similar situations, it does get better eventually. <3
Perhaps... im just tired of people breaking down something already shattered. My heart cant take much more right now, you know?

Perhaps... im just tired of people breaking down something already shattered. My heart cant take much more right now, you know?

Well, I think we can all agree that sometimes people just suck and unfortunately other people have to pay for that. If you ever need to vent tho, it seems like you've got a pretty good support system here.

Now that I broke the ice, I'm Loopy. Not the best conversationalist, but that don't mean i don't want any. All I'm good for is a broad perspective, zesty one liners and random ass comments that will make you think this bitch is crazy but may have a point. I'm a good listener though.

As a cis Male that identifies with whatever gender as long as it doesn't come after "girl then you like this or act a certain way and same for boy," I take pleasure in giving people that wtf moment.

Trans-nonbinary person here! I'm not too sure about my romantic orientation, but hey, there's plenty of time to figure it out!

This post has called me!
I'm a non-binary gynesexual panromantic!

For anyone who's curious, gynesexuality means that you're romantically attracted to femininity, the female sex and female identifying/presenting people!

This post has called me!
I'm a non-binary gynesexual panromantic!

For anyone who's curious, gynesexuality means that you're romantically attracted to femininity, the female sex and female identifying/presenting people!
Thank you so much for explaining gynesexuality. I was honestly like... "huh?" XD That's really cool though!

I'm bi-curious and I find both men and women attractive. But in terms of bodies, I think women (in anime and manga; depending on what the genre is) are a little sexier. And Haruhi Fujioka is amazing to me! She's the ultimate Senpai, in my opinion... :) But that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back