• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF someone to RP With (Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel)

Wynterrose

I'm giving in to my intrusive thoughts..
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm just wondering if there's anybody out there that may have interest in RPing with me. I used to RP years ago, but stopped for a while due to becoming too busy. Recently, I've rekindled my passion for RP and am interested in trying out some different stories. I am not opposed to CCxCC, but I prefer to do OCxCC or even possibly OCxOC. I don't usually take long to reply, unless I am doing something. But I will let you know if something comes up.

Fandoms that Interest me(Currently):

Helluva Boss

Who I'm willing to play: Stolas, Barbie Wire, Ozzie, Millie and of course my OC

Who I'm looking for: Blitzo, Fizzarolli, Striker, Moxxie, or possibly your own OC

Hazbin Hotel

Who I'm willing to play: Charlie, Cherri Bomb, Katie Killjoy, Angel or my OC

Who I'm looking for: Alastor, Husk, Vaggie, or your own OC.

My OC Character:

Name: Wynter Duskmire
Nickname: None at the moment
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: She/her
Type of Demon: Succubus
Rank in Society: Hellborn
Likes: Reading, singing/dancing, making fun of Blitzo. and cotton candy(Secret weakness)
Dislikes: Fire, the word "Moist", forcing feelings onto others and confrontation.
Info: Wynter was abandoned as a child, and is very secretive about her past. There are rumors circulating that she may have ties to royal blood, but this is something she simply does not talk about.
Personality: On the outside, she seems to be a very closed off individual; Due to trauma in her past, she has a very cold attitude towards most, reserving her more friendly nature to a select few. The only exception to that is when she performs on circus, and puts on her "people pleaser" attitude
Job: Performer at the circus (Singing/dancing)
Powers/abilities: Flight, ability to seduce others, and the ability to manipulate emotions, shapeshifting

What's your typical post length? I may be interested if you do MxM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back