• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic LF ppl to ramble about ocs and rp

pamirsama

hi hi pamir here , first time using this part of the forum and ngl im kinda scared ahsdjahsd

im looking for people to talk about our ocs n help each other develop our worlds ><

ive never roleplayed before and im not the best when it comes to developing my ocs so i thought this would be a fun way to develop my story and maybe make a few new friends while im at it :3

my story is a mix of sci-fi and zombie apocalypse :0 but i love talking bout other genres too as long as i thing they r humanoid n swag (i dont know much about dnd stuff tho-)

not sure what i can add more but ill drop a few of my drawings and characters so u can see what kind of vibe im going for in my story! (i have a lot more characters but most of them live in my head rent free so itd be very kewl if ud like to help me design them 8) )

blood warning for both oc profiles n drawings

ocs(try to ignore their profile info n stuff i changed a lot of stuff):

from newest to oldest

(i really like doing background illustrations and try telling the characters story with them aa >3<)

48940564CJXKJV.png?width=525&height=525

47327149_.png?width=525&height=525

ivan_depo_finorjpng.png?width=525&height

train_wreck_fin_orj_ver_2_png.png?width=

feel free to send me a dm

ty for reading and have a nice day aaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back