• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

✎Lf partners for specific plots (MxF, IPC)✎

Think you got a little bit confused, was replying to Melerica's earlier post to see if she's still around. In regards to your post I've thought about it, and my answer is meh. I'm just not sure as I don't know much about your writing style.

Also, what plot are you looking for anyway? Even if I'm not sure it's always fun to toss a few ideas around.

Hmm would you like a style of my writing? I know I don't have much going on profile wise or any characters out there, but I have posted so far in a few threads already. If you still want to leave your options open.

Annnnddddd apparently everyone disappeared. Maybe I should add a 'only post if you're actually interested' rule...(BP)

Well by style, I mean basically clean or not clean- sorry to ask, but it's the best way of putting it, and honesty is the best policy. (^U^)

Daily bump :5/5:

If you feel it might be such, then it's probably not right for me, so let's leave it at that- although I appreciate the offer and honesty. Good luck with your own searches ( :) )

Bump. :5/5:

cute-bunny-sea-slug-jorunna-parva-11.gif

Bump. Also, sea slugs are adorable.

[QUOTE="A Bumbling Neon Bee]
cute-bunny-sea-slug-jorunna-parva-11.gif

Bump. Also, sea slugs are adorable.

[/QUOTE]
Holy Shit, Look at it's little wigglies! I want to touch them! But I'm scared that If I did, they might react poorly to the acids in our fingers... and melt, or be hurt... WIGGLIES!!!!

Oh, Yeah... Uh...

I'm mildly interested in some possible Dystopian Genre plays, You seem to be someone who's interested in them. I have a long track record of long, obscenely off beat plays.

I tend to go a bit dark, gruesome but can/will tailor my plays/posts to my partner. As far as romance is considered, I don't really care how it goes, but I refuse the whole, "Omg we just met I love you." routine that seems so commonplace.

*shudders, is in plays where that's happening, dies slightly inside over it.*

?

Kazanna said:
Holy Shit, Look at it's little wigglies! I want to touch them! But I'm scared that If I did, they might react poorly to the acids in our fingers... and melt, or be hurt... WIGGLIES!!!!
Oh, Yeah... Uh...

I'm mildly interested in some possible Dystopian Genre plays, You seem to be someone who's interested in them. I have a long track record of long, obscenely off beat plays.

I tend to go a bit dark, gruesome but can/will tailor my plays/posts to my partner. As far as romance is considered, I don't really care how it goes, but I refuse the whole, "Omg we just met I love you." routine that seems so commonplace.

*shudders, is in plays where that's happening, dies slightly inside over it.*

?

Haha yeah, it's adorable.

And that depends, how dark? Is it dark for the sake of being dark or for actual plot reason? (In short, incest, pedo stuff, rape for the sake of rape is a no go. Gore is 'meh', it's sort of like horror movies; an acquired taste. Don't want to say it...but I have given people reasonable chances before to then find out that they go a little too far, so it's better off said.)

And do you consider yourself a 'clean' RPer/or write smut?

Apologies if I'm blunt, but, it's just the way I am, and asking is always the easier way around these things.

sea slugs are cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my. You came right out and asked.

Good for you.

I consider myself a well rounded player. However, I will NOT write incest, pedo, or rape. I have written in Insinuations towards such horrors, but I won't write them. Usually it's to spur content forward, IE give a "Heroic" type the reason to be the hero.

As far as Gore goes, When violent things happen, I usually write descriptively about them, because I know enough about it to make it read to the point of realism. However, I do tone it down for people that dislike it.

Also, in the side note of Clean vs Smut, I'm clean here. I know the rules. Even in PM I keep it clean. The reach of the ban-hammer is immense.

Better not then, because I am a wimp and it would bug me regardless. (':3)

Sorry if I offended you btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Offended how..?

Ah Alas. If you change your mind, As I said, I tailor to my partner. I've no issue toning down violence. I do so 99% of the time as is.

Hm? People are easily offended, and asking that sort of thing has had reactions as such, so I'm just being polite. Peace (^U^)

I haven't played fallout, so I'm afraid it isn't in my interests at the moment.

I have played; fable 2-3, asassin's creed 1-4/5 (can't remember) and need to play rogue, eso and half of skyrim, farcry 3, ace attorney and I can't remember the rest, but those are the most likely ones I'd take interest in, minus far-cry because of the ott violence.

Speaking of fans...if anyone's read inkheart by cornelia funke, a roleplay in that universe would be awesome.

I disappear for a week and suddenly the thread is alive. (' :| )(^U^)

And that depends, what do you have in mind, and do you write smut/darker subjects or no? Pardon my bluntness.

To answer your questions, no, I do not write smut. Darker subjects can depend on what I'm writing, but I'm generally more of an optimist than anything so I usually don't. And don't worry, bluntness is a great quality to have when on the interwebs. Trust me, I know from experience.

By the way: ✎ as I forgot in my original post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back