• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LF Partner for a long-term Medieval MxF RP.

Jacosmoot

It's been a while.
So I had to re-open this because I thought I found a partner a few days ago. But I guess not. 

Allow me to get a few things said.

• Length

I don't really care about the actual length. You can post a one-line or not if you want. As long as you're somewhat serious about the whole thing. I'm horrible at writing and it would be bad of me to expect someone to write a paragraph at minimum or whatever when I could probably barely follow that.

[*]Requirements

• I don't have any specific things I require either besides one thing. You must have a way of talking outside the forums. I highly prefer you have Discord but Skype works just as well. 
  • Okay maybe two things. It isn't a requirement but it's highly recommended. This is obviously aimed for MxF. And as such, I'm looking for someone to play the actual MC of the story. I feel more comfortable doing MxF, that's all.
  • Okay, maybe three. This one's kinda required. Make sure when talking to me (Especially in the RP) that you use proper grammar. You can use stuff like g2g, atm, tbh and all that but don't use those while in-character please.

[*]What I am looking for

• I am looking for someone that likes fantasy RPs. (Modern or medieval) I'm currently writing an RP (That I just started writing) that's going to involve the main character (you) that wakes up in a strange world, filled to the brim with magic and monsters. Some of the likes that you've never seen before. You have no memories of your past or how you even got there. It's up to you to find out how you got there and to make the ultimate choice. Do you want to go back home or stay in this strange world filled with adventure and peril? (That's all the details you get for now. :P)

[*]What do you mean by 'actual MC'?

• What I mean is that your character is the focus of the story. My character is a 'Main character' but he's not the real 'Main character' since the whole point of this story is your character. Your choices on what to do/how to act are absolute. Your decisions and actions will heavily impact the outcome of the story.
  • Do you like romance? You can make decisions to focus on that and deepen the bond between your character and someone else. (My character isn't the only dude in the RP that's going to be hanging around obviously)
  • Do you like adventure? You can choose to explore the lands. Going through ancient ruins, dark crypts, giant caverns, and many other places. You will find there are many artifacts and relics you can collect that contain mysterious powers that will make your life in this world much easier!
  • Do you like fighting? You can choose to fight off the demons that plague the land and send the incredibly evil (and powerful) Arch Demons back to where they belong! There's also a dark cult of demon worshippers that are running around causing havoc. Perhaps you will find the reason on how you got here by fighting off these powerful groups?

[*]Where's My Character?

• My character is an inhabitant of that world and will act as a mentor to your character. He will teach you about the world and do his best to train you and make sure you're able to defend yourself when the time comes!

Basically this RP is going to be really old-school with how the monsters are and stuff. It's also going to be entirely focused on your decisions. Very open and flexible. Not linear whatsoever. 

If you need more information or you are interested, PM me. 

When PMing, send me this small 'application' sheet. (Filled out, preferably :P) Also you can leave out the comments in (parenthesis). I'll reply with the sheet filled out myself, just so we're on the same ground and everything's equal.

First Name:

Age: (You can use your exact age, or just an approximation like 16+, 18+, <16. This is just so I know what I'm dealing with)

Time Zone: (Knowing each other's time zones are gonna help a little, I'm sure)

Favorite Aspect: (Aspect as in Romance, Adventure, Fighting, Mystery, etc...)

Favorite Method of Fighting: (Like a big sword, big axe, katana, twin daggers, crossbow, fire magic, something unique, etc...)

Skype/Discord Name: (If you don't have either, we can probably find another something else to use. I just don't want to use these forums to RP. I hope you understand.)

Also there is no need for a character sheet. If you want a character sheet, I can come up with one. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back