• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings LF Historical Romance 1x1

practicallyperfect

anything can happen
First of all, thank you for looking at my thread, I'm hoping it will catch your eye! Roundabout I'm looking to play the female in a MxF historical romance(however I'm happy to play additional characters or either ender outside of the main couple!) I'm looking for grandeur, drama, and beauty. (Think Bronte, Austen type, but set further forward)

I want to focus on the characters, not the world. While I would like this set around the early 1800s, I'm not adept at every rule or event that marks that time period, nor do I expect you to be. In fact, I'd rather you weren't... Because I don't want to have to do exuberant amounts of research on each post. That's not to say I don't want it fairly accurate! I just don't want the historical accuracy to be the main point of the story.

I'm happy to write 2-7 paragraphs per post depending on how many characters I'm controlling at the time and what's going on. Please don't expect a novella from me though. I will lose interest just churning out paragraphs of unnecessary details that don't add to the plot.

Keep it PG-13. No smut. Period. It is a romance, so when those things come up, fade to black is the way to go with me.

Story wise, I'd love to write nobility/royalty, focusing on one couple and their lives. I'd love for it to be a long term period slice-of-life. I'm uninterested in adding fantasy into it. I could also be talked into the Roarin' 20s. Or something related to Titanic, either the actual tragedy or the movie.

If you get me going I can be quite chatty ooc... But I'm shy tbh, so I apologize if I come off as rude. I'm just not the best at communicating as my actual self. Lol

I can usually reply every day. I'm going through a rough time right now though, it looks like I have to put my beloved cat to sleep... So if I'm going to disappear for a bit, I'll let you know.

Post here or message me if interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back