• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF Genshin rp partner !!

sweater05

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya, I'm Sweater! I use any pronouns and I'm 18+

I've been itching to roleplay Genshin as of late and would love to find a partner just as passionate about the game as me. I haven't done a few quests such as the latest interlude, but I'm caught up otherwise.

I don't have anything particular in mind, but I would prefer to focus around a ship. Some ships I really like are as follows:

Diluc x Venti

Ayato x Itto

Kaeya x Albedo

Kazuha x Scaramouche

I'm admittedly a huge multishipper, so you can throw anything at me and it'll probably stick.

Please look to these lists to see what im comfortable with/prefer!

Yes

• BxB (maybe BxG)
  • Canon x Canon
  • AUs and Canon divergence
  • Multiple characters (if needed)
  • Headcanons and LGBTQIA+ welcome
  • Traveler is an adult
  • 3 sentence minimum responses
  • Preferably you're 18+
  • If we can play genshin or talk together ooc
  • Able to use Discord

No
  • Proships and Kaeluc (or anything I'm generally uncomfortable with or dislike)
  • OCs x Canon (depends. I don't want the roleplay to center around this, but it's fine in the background)
  • Excessive hate of any ships or characters
I look forward to any responses! Thank you for your time!

Hey! I'm willing to throw my hat in the ring if you wanna go for this still? I'm best at Venti, Scara and i've dabbled in Kaeya. (I'm 22!)

Hiya, I'm Sweater! I use any pronouns and I'm 18+

I've been itching to roleplay Genshin as of late and would love to find a partner just as passionate about the game as me. I haven't done a few quests such as the latest interlude, but I'm caught up otherwise.

I don't have anything particular in mind, but I would prefer to focus around a ship. Some ships I really like are as follows:

Diluc x Venti

Ayato x Itto

Kaeya x Albedo

Kazuha x Scaramouche

I'm admittedly a huge multishipper, so you can throw anything at me and it'll probably stick.

Please look to these lists to see what im comfortable with/prefer!

Yes

• BxB (maybe BxG)
  • Canon x Canon
  • AUs and Canon divergence
  • Multiple characters (if needed)
  • Headcanons and LGBTQIA+ welcome
  • Traveler is an adult
  • 3 sentence minimum responses
  • Preferably you're 18+
  • If we can play genshin or talk together ooc
  • Able to use Discord

No
  • Proships and Kaeluc (or anything I'm generally uncomfortable with or dislike)
  • OCs x Canon (depends. I don't want the roleplay to center around this, but it's fine in the background)
  • Excessive hate of any ships or characters
I look forward to any responses! Thank you for your time!
Hello, I'm Vapor— I am 22.
If this is still open, I'd like to write with you! I can confidently write Dainsleif— this is a rare pairing, but; Capitano \ Dainsleif ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back