• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings LF for a Modern Fantasy Romance Plot!

R.Storytale

A Very Random Magical Girl
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I have some characters that I'd love to see a story with <3 (Probably will add more in due time)
But some important things first!
  1. About me!
    • RandomStorytale/R.Storytale is my name!
    • She/her pronouns
    • XX/1993 Meaning I am 18+
      • While age doesn't really bother me, I just ask that you be upfront with me! I won't be mad, I just don't want any awkwardness if that makes sense?
    • I adore webtoons/anime/cooking/food/manga/Pokemon/Minecraft/Puns/Memes.
    • Currently in PDT timezone but will be moving in a little less than a month!
    • I have a part time job plus random health issues my affect my availability.
    • My RP style is strictly paragraph format. I try to stray away from one liners unless we're headcanoning.
      • That being said, I ADORE headcanons/ both visual and prompts
    • I tend to ship for keeps unless I feel that the ship is sinking.
    • Please let me know if you plan on breaking the ship or tired of the RP I'll extend the same courtesy.
    • I like to draw/order/write about our ships.
    • I adore: Fluff/Angst/Drama/Comedy/School Life/Romance Themes!
  2. I'd love for us to grow as friends! So please please talk to me OOC! I get deflated if I'm the only one who pulls us along.
  3. I DO NOT RP/Headcanon OCxCanon or CanonxCanon. OCxOC Only!
  4. Let me know if you have any triggers/things you DON'T like ahead of time and I'll do the same.
  5. Dusk: The world where most if not all of my characters stem from. I won't reveal too much information here in the forums but if you want to know more information, please PM Me! But the general setting for it is Modern Fantasy.
  6. I don't mind anime/real people/drawn images as face claims. Just don't claim any art that doesn't belong to you! (I'm an artist myself lol)
  7. I RP primarily on Discord or PMs but can move to Google Docs if need be.
  8. If you have any questions, please do not be afraid to ask me!

These are just some random ideas floating! If you have any other ideas just talk to me about them!

Grace:
  • Prompt: Your character was bitten or cursed into being a werewolf. One day, you find a bus that takes you to an extraordinary yet ordinary world...Dusk! Grace (a celestial elf) greets them and allows them to stay with her family. She offers to help find a cure as the full moon approaches next month. However she begins to fall for YC (and possibly they fall for her too). A werewolf in town gives Grace two potions. One is a Wolfsbane Potion and allows YC to fully accept your new form and life. The other, is cure and will turn YC back into a full human. But there is no "humans" in Dusk. Yes, there are witches and elves. But no mortal humans...the choice is up to YC. But will she give YC the potion they originally wanted? (I totally need this. PLEASE XD)
    • MxF with Grace being the female
    • Appearance: 5'0 in short heels. Small petite frame/A cup. Jet black hair that's stylized in a french bob. Fair skin with pointed elf ears and golden eyes.
    • Angst/Fluff/Romance/Modern Fantasy
    • Maybe slight age gap/same age? She's 15-16.
    • She is able to go over to your world if you have a plot fitting for her and your character!
January
  • Prompt: January moves into YC town (or vice versa) with his divorced mother, Taiga. While he usually keeps to himself at times, people can't help but notice how he looks and talks "like he just doesn't care". But perhaps your character could be the one to reach out to this new kid and eventually learn his secret. His secret being that he and his mother are in fact demons!
    • MxM would be highly preferred but MxF with the right one could work!
    • January is an ice/incubi demon.
      • Appearance: 5'11/Lean/Extremely fair/Amber colored eyes (might be eye contacts) that look rather blank at times/twin demon tails which he usually keeps hidden or bound together/pointed elf ears/Blue Black hair/Demon tattoos on the back of both hands that look to be snowflakes.
      • King Janus is a pet name from his mother.
        • His mother would probably be worried at first about YC but will end up probably fawn over her son's "new friend" and invite them over for dinner constantly and January would give YC a nickname that could be demeaning yet silly; "Yes, what does my loyal servant want this time?"
    • YC could be popular/unpopular/etc, let us talk it out! ^_^ I had in mind to see him with a singer of a school rock band or something like that.

Last edited:
Werewolves aren't always my thing, but I'd be willing to give idea number one a shot!

-giggles loudly- Maybe they stepped on a fairy hill and a sprite brought them down to size XD

But I'll PM you now with information about Dusk and we'll see what we just come up with ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back