• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF: Dynasty Warriors | Original

AstralCamellia

An Empty Hearth Down by the Sea 🎵
"Oh geez, aren't you the person who keeps coming and going and then forgetting to come back?"

Well... y-yeah, maybe...

For the reason above, I'm going to start this off by saying that I won't really be RPing through RpN, although I will be making efforts to check in more regularly. I just forget to check in for months at a time and then finally remember/have time to come back, and then feel bad because of missed messages. M-my bad... Sorry if you want to go through RpN, but I just don't want to accidentally leave anyone hanging again... and also I just don't like forum RPs, honestly. If you find you're interested though, then I'll have my contact information further down this post. o/

Anyway!

I've been on a massive Dynasty Warriors kick lately. I've only played 8 (which I've heard from many people was a bad starting place-) and the Empires expansions of 7 and 8, but I've been super into it. I have been looking at 7 stuff, looking into some of the historical information, might one day try a Romance of the Three Kingdoms game, and (only kind of related) have been kind of into wuxia stuff recently. I don't know if there are many people on here who like DW, but if there are, I definitely want to hear from you. c: Just please be aware that I'm still learning about Chinese culture, ancient China, and am going by Koei's version of characters rather than the historical counterparts, but hints of the historical parts are welcome (IE. Zhang Fei being scum, Xu Shu's mother being the reason for his joining Wei rather than just being captured by Cao Cao, etc.)

For people interested in original roleplays, I'm also somewhat open for that. Not the main thing I'm looking for in this post, so I don't have any specifics - but writing is something I need to get back into and roleplaying is a good outlet for it, imo. Romance is to be expected with me, but specific pairing types aren't listed here. If you want to see a few of my OCs, they're on my ToyHouse... but only a few are publicly viewable. Please feel free to ask if you have a kind of roleplay and/or pairing in mind to try, and I'll see what I can toss your way. \o/

Preferences
  • Posts: Minimum 1 paragraph. Prefer to stay in the 2-6 paragraph range. Personally, I think anything higher than that tends to be detailed, which is good, but hamper conversations while not offering much to work with.
  • Gammar: I've never been particularly good at correct usage of some punctuation marks. I've become someone who throws semi-colons around a lot; is it necessary? ...Anyway, I always try to make sure my replies are legible with proper spelling and periods. Please do the same!
  • Response Time: Mine varies a lot due to life circumstances, health, emergencies, how many partners I'm balancing, and how much depression is kicking my butt that day. I may get back within an hour or two, or it might be a few weeks... So, no matter what, I really do need patience. I'll also always be patient for my partners too; if you need to take a few days, weeks, or even months off to do your own thing, just let me know and I'll wait! \o/
  • Limits: I'm fine with violence and cursing, but don't mind toning them down for people who aren't comfortable with that.
  • Original Settings: I don't normally like using modern settings for roleplays; I get bored way too easily, unless there's some sort of interesting twist. For that reason, most of characters are geared towards fantasy settings of some degree.
  • Characters: For Dynasty Warriors, I'm comfortable playing canon characters and OCs.
  • Shipping: For OC shipping, how picky I am just depends on how attached I am to an OC. I like to draw ships too, when I have time, but I have had experiences where people only ship with me for free art - so that's been an annoying thing to worry about, too. Other than that, I'm fine with doubling up. In the case of Dynasty Warriors, doubling up would be super welcome!
  • Locations: And finally, I'll say that Discord (Rezia#1939) is the main place I like to RP. Specifically, I use the servers to separate OOC planning/chatter from actual roleplay posts, so it's a lot neater that way. I can also use DeviantArt notes (LuxRosarium), although sometimes they're unreliable and don't always reach the other person. There's Google Docs, but I'm not entirely sure how well that works, and it's been a few years since I last used it for RP purposes. I have a Tumblr RP blog, but it's both a WIP and for a specific OC of mine, so it's not the preferred way to do things on my end.
Characters

Here we go with the crushes! ...That's all this section is for. If we're using OCs, then here are the characters I would like as crushes. That's it. Pfft. It's also in most preferred to least, but I do love all of them.

Oh, and note that my OCs for DW are entirely fictional and not based on any wives/husbands of characters, with the exception of a Li Wan for Jia Chong (because I feel like their history has room for heartbreak lmao) and a Zhao Ang for Wang Yi (also tragedy). Part of this is because I feel weird basing characters on historical people, and another part of it is because a lot of women's names in that time period are unknown, like Zhen Ji.

• Xu Shu
  • Guo Jia
  • Zhong Hui
  • Wang Yi
  • Fa Zheng
  • Jia Chong
  • Sima Shi
  • Zhou Yu
  • Xu Sheng (I know he's new but... ugh, that face.)

And... I believe that's it. Sorry for the long post, but I get wordy sometimes. Anyway!

If you're interested please feel free to message me on Discord or DeviantArt (or ToyHouse, if you have a profile there). I might forget to check in here again, so it's safer to assume I'll see your interest in one of those places.

That being said, thank you for taking the time to read! c:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back