• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF Dune RPs

alwaysxsunni

Sunni ⸻ 27 ⸻ they/them enby
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I rewatched the 1st Dune movie and have found myself getting back into it. I would love to try out an rp for it, and hopefully, people can be patient with me considering I only know the movie.

Usually, I only double up, but with Dune I've not quite got enough of a vibe with any particular muse who I feel I'd pair my oc with yet. This may change though as I get a feel for the universe and the characters.

I rp in PMs or Discord, Up to you!

I should mention a few things before you reply if you are interested. These are a must.

-------------------------------------------------
  • You must be over 18. I am uncomfortable rping with people under that age.
  • No one liners. I can't work with nothing. I need something to write from in order to rp properly. I usually write around one good size paragraph.
  • I've just been diagnosed with autism so if I ever don't catch what you mean or something is lost in communications please tell me. I'll do my best to rectify it.
  • Please no ghosting. If you are uninterested or are struggling for muse TELL ME. I am not good with ghosting at all. Communication is key.
  • I am very active due to health preventing me from working, so please know I will likely be around a lot.​

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you are happy with these predetermined conditions, please by all means reply!
I look forward to hearing from you all!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back