• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF Double Roleplay Partner

Beleth

Hi everyone, I'm Bel (pronouns they/them)! I am currently looking for a roleplay buddy (21+ please) to roleplay either CC x OC or OC x OC.

Here are a few things about me:

:ghostxx: 21+

:ghostxx: Non-binary, pronouns: they/them

:ghostxx: Have been roleplaying for going on 8 years now.

:ghostxx: Somewhat ghost-friendly. I'd much prefer if the ghosting happens (if at all) before any commitment is made.

:ghostxx: I tend to respond rather quickly, writing stories with others is everything to me. I roleplay with people with the same mindset as if someone were actively texting. If you're looking for someone who will shoot ideas and responses back and forth with warm enthusiasm, I'm your person!

Now that that's out of the way, here are a few things I really would like in a role-play partner:

:ghostxx: 21+ please!
I am in that age range and feel the most comfortable roleplaying with people who are similar to my age.

:ghostxx: Must be advanced-literate. I tend to match the pace and length of my partners. Helps me gauge the flow and interest of the other person.

:ghostxx: Must be down to chat OOC! Even when not writing responses, I do enjoy the banter between characters, throwing ideas around, creating inside jokes, and the sort. The best roleplays for me have happened when I or the other person just break into character suddenly and a mini-story happens.

:ghostxx: 100% open to doubling and is even preferred! I feel as though when roleplays are doubled, there's a bigger cast and the focus of the story is on both sides, not just a single person.

:ghostxx: I love love love love exploring ship dynamics. Enemies, friends, romantic interests, "it's complicated", poly, monogamous, you name it. I am super LGBTIAQ+ friendly and encourage all types of dynamics.

Finally, here are some fandoms I've been craving:

League of Legends (very familiar with the game)

Characters requested: Renata Glasc, Urgot, Khada Jhin

Willing to play: [ Anyone ]

Baulder's Gate 3 (very familiar with the game)

Characters requested: Karn'iss, Raphael

Helluva Boss (Caught up)

Characters requested: Stolas, Asmodeus ( "Ozzie" )

That just about covers everything, I'd say!

If you see something that catches your eye, please DM me an intro with your name, pronouns, age, and what you'd be interested in roleplaying. I'm also totally down for plotting a story together with just OCs but have found the best way to become familiar with another person's roleplay style/flow is to start in a canonical universe and work from there.

Last edited:
Are you looking to play an oc and someone play a cc? Or are you looking to play the cc to someone's oc?

Are you looking to play an oc and someone play a cc? Or are you looking to play the cc to someone's oc?
Honestly, both. I'm looking to play an oc for a cc, and the other person plays their oc for a cc of their choosing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back