• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LF any friendly heavy roleplaying game group on Thursdays

PROzeKToR

A TOTALLY FANTASTIC MAN.
Up for any cool game really with a fun dynamic group and a good GM

Just got my Thursdays freed :D

I'm fun , LOVE to roleplay and be intrigued by the narrative

Looking forward to play with you

Up for any cool game really with a fun dynamic group and a good GM

Just got my Thursdays freed :D

I'm fun , LOVE to roleplay and be intrigued by the narrative

Looking forward to play with you

Well, I have several games that are recruiting, but we don't just play on Thursdays.  Can you do a Play by Post during the week, also?  If so, I can have you jump into a couple of different games of mine right now.

Well, I have several games that are recruiting, but we don't just play on Thursdays.  Can you do a Play by Post during the week, also?  If so, I can have you jump into a couple of different games of mine right now.

Play by post o.O ? 

new to rpnation 

PbP is the primary method of gaming on the board.  You post as you can, instead of having a specific time to be online.  I have an odd schedule, sometimes I'm up until 3am.  Being able to post a reply then is a thing that helps me beat my insomnia.  It is a fun system, and I have a lot of practice in showing new players the ropes of the Robotech system.  So long as you are interested in giving it a try, I can work with you.

PbP is the primary method of gaming on the board.  You post as you can, instead of having a specific time to be online.  I have an odd schedule, sometimes I'm up until 3am.  Being able to post a reply then is a thing that helps me beat my insomnia.  It is a fun system, and I have a lot of practice in showing new players the ropes of the Robotech system.  So long as you are interested in giving it a try, I can work with you.

Well I am a busy guy hahaha that's why I can only rp on Thursdays...

If it's not bothering you I would love to be a player on your game at Thursdays :)

I'll send you an invite to the games, and I'll try to keep in mind that you only have time on Thursdays. Once you get into the game and see how the system works, you might find that you can get a few minutes to post on other days, too. I have in the Character file a bunch of pre made sheets that you can pick from. Copy the one you choose to its own thread and think of a name and add a picture if you want. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back