• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~ LF 18+ RP Partner ~ (Multiple fandoms listed)

nox_eternia

That Weirdo in the Corner
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! I'm looking for a roleplay partner that has a heavy like or love for multiple fandoms that I also love. I'm currently in a craze for Invader Zim, but I also do...
  • Undertale, and
  • Five Nights at Freddy's
Those three fandoms are the ones I'm most interested in currently.

Hold up! There's a few catches though!
So, I refuse to do certain things. If the roleplay was to include romance, I cannot do the following things:
  • Child x Child (Aged up does not bother me too much, as long as there's plot behind the aging)
  • Child x Adult
  • Canon x Canon
The reason why I am looking for 18+ roleplay partners is because I am 20, and I absolutely DO NOT want to interact with minors. I have had unpredictable circumstances revolving around minors lying about their age and then I have to figure it out myself. It sets me off greatly, so PLEASE if you are not 18 or older, kindly step away from my post. I also like to explore darker themes, and strictly would rather do my exploration with another adult.

Other than that, the basics! I prefer semi-lit/lit roleplay. Semi-lit is more preferred. One-liners are strictly on my no-go list. I would prefer this to be my OC and a Canon character, but I can also roleplay with another OC. Again, I do not roleplay as Canon characters.

I would rather stick to the website in private, but Discord is open as well!

Hm, I am fine with RPing Undertale but I’m more interested in Five Nights at Freddy’s at the moment (any installment).

I am open to both Discord and this website, too! Please let me know if you’re interested in RPing with me.

I basically like all three of those fandoms, would you be open to a rp?
Yeah of course! Probably Undertale would be our best bet right now. Pop me a message whenever you'd like.

Hm, I am fine with RPing Undertale but I’m more interested in Five Nights at Freddy’s at the moment (any installment).

I am open to both Discord and this website, too! Please let me know if you’re interested in RPing with me.
Of course we can do Five Nights, just pop me a message whenever you'd like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back