• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lettuce's MxM/FxF search (Always searching)

Necromantic

You faker than some Sweet 'N Low
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• heya~! i was looking back at my old partner search and realized the entire thing was too goddamn long and outdated, filled with teen angst, and decided to make a new one~! clearly, im lettuce, due to my name being kinda funny i dont really have many nicknames on here, but if you wanna call me something shorter lett or letty are perfectly fine, too. im a twenty year old transgender male, and live in EST. when im available is highly variable due to my job, but im generally not online past 9pm. my post length is pretty flexible, but i prefer writing two or more paragraphs.

Last edited:
Well, I'd be roleplaying them, and you can roleplay the Vocaloids you know, but if that doesn't interest you it's fine.

Well, I'd be roleplaying them, and you can roleplay the Vocaloids you know, but if that doesn't interest you it's fine.
oh, then that sounds fine! what kind of ship were you looking for? mxm, fxf, mxf? my favourites are vy2 yuma, v4 flower, fukase, and yuzuru, but im pretty open

oh, pm me?

I'm not picky, although I prefer FxF or MxM over MxF. Could you PM me? Still have two more posts to go.

Hi! I'd love to do some m x m with you! Going through your ideas, I'd love to do cop x mafia boss, android x creator or creator's child, prince x servant, assassin x target...

Or I'd be down to make ocs in some of the fandoms you listed. I'm especially excited you listed kekkai sensen and bungo stray dogs. (And I know you didn't list it, but in case you do like it, I would be interested in making ocs for Psycho Pass)

Omg I’ve been searching for someone to rp Utapri with! I’d love you forever if we could do an Utapri rp.

Hi! I'd love to do some m x m with you! Going through your ideas, I'd love to do cop x mafia boss, android x creator or creator's child, prince x servant, assassin x target...

Or I'd be down to make ocs in some of the fandoms you listed. I'm especially excited you listed kekkai sensen and bungo stray dogs. (And I know you didn't list it, but in case you do like it, I would be interested in making ocs for Psycho Pass)
oh, ive really been looking for somebody to do an android xcreator/creators child rp with! pm me?

Omg I’ve been searching for someone to rp Utapri with! I’d love you forever if we could do an Utapri rp.
id love to! pm me?

hmmmmmmm
twincest, master x slave still open?
hoo boy the two things idk how to cram together but have the sinful urge to

twincest and masterxslave are always open and i am, in fact, always looking for a way to combine those two pairings lol. pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back