• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's Write Together!

Persimus

An Alien
Hello!

I'm looking for someone laid-back and understanding to roleplay with me, short term at first, probably ending in October at the latest. I'd be available most week days from 5pm-8pm CST, and plan to post at least once every other day but ideally once per day. I'm taking college classes, so it might be a little off now and then, but that's what I aim for.

I'm hoping to write in PMs with someone in their twenties or older, since that's the age-group I'm in. Para to Multi-para is my post range, 3rd person personally, but I don't mind if you use 1st person. I'd like to plot and talk about things as we go, with a general idea for the direction of things to start with, but I'm down to work on things if you need more than that. I also like the roleplays I'm in to have an agreed upon end, even if it's long term.

If you need/want to stop for any reason, and can't write me about it, just send three frowny-faces :(:(:( instead of a post and I'll get the message, no questions asked. I'll also either do that or most likely message you for the same reason.

At minimum I'd write one beefy paragraph, unless I'm having a hard time, but I'd never one-line you. Maximum.. well the most I've ever done is around seven paragraphs, and I think that would probably be enough. Three paragraphs back and forth would be a nice average to stick to, sometimes two, sometimes more.

Romance would be wonderful if it's very lighthearted or slow burn, or if it involves courtship as the main form of interaction (deep experiential bonding, non-physical gestures of kindness/affection). I write for male characters of all kinds, and I wouldn't really care about the identity or biology of your characters.

Genres I enjoy include:

Sci-fi​
Modern Slice-Of-Life​
Modern Fantasy​
Medieval Fantasy​

Roles I've been interested in:
(Roles I prefer are bolded)

Sentient Android (Human-like) x New Owner OR Creator​
Modern Midas x Kidnapper​
Ghost x New Resident​
Lonely Vampire x Courageous Villager​
Crashlanded Humanoid Alien x Curious Bystander​