• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's Write Together. (Doubling, Face Claims, and more inside.)

Another Writer

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[div class=title][div class=titletext]Another Writer's
Partner Search
[/div][/div][div class=tabcontainer]
[div class=tab1][div class=tabtitlec1][div class=tabtitle1]About Me[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab2][div class=tabtitlec2][div class=tabtitle2]Originals[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab3][div class=tabtitlec3][div class=tabtitle3]Fandoms[/div][/div][/div]

[/div]
[div class=contentcontainer][div class=tabcontent1]
Hello Darlings,

I'm Another Writer. You can call me A. I'm a dedicated writer in my late twenties. I have an obsession with foxes if you couldn't tell. I'm currently pregnant, so sometimes I'm nausea and just want to lounge and watch TV; this doesn't mean I've forgotten or am not interested.

Please read below

I will list my Roleplaying characteristic, what to expect from me, and what I expect from you!

If you check all the boxes, please feel free to message me.

________

What you can expect from me:
*I write 500+ words per post, per characters. (Novella style, third person.)

*I ONLY double. I just find it more interesting this way. This being said, I'm not limited to only doubling, I have tripled and quadrupled as well. This being said I prefer to only do M/F characters. This is just what peaks my interest most.

*I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE making character sheets and using real face claims. If your not a fan of this, we probably won't be on the same page creatively. I put a lot of effort into my characters and I would hope my partner is just as excited and creative as me. (P.S. I'm that fan girl that makes moodboards and playlists for our couples. You've been warned.)

*Ghosting friendly. I'm not going to bug you if you don't post. I'm also not going to hold it against you. We all get busy and I understand that.

What I expect from my partner:
MUST MUST MUST BE 21+ AND A FEMALE NO EXCEPTIONS!
*Be a literate. Write Novella style. (No Godmodding. No one liners. No text talk.)
*Communication
*Must double
*Uses real face claims
*Makes character sheets
*Friendly & Talkative
*Interested in M/F pairings
*Be fair when writing both female and male characters.
*NO POKING. I get busy, I also have some health issues and sometimes I need a break. However if it's been more then a week or two feel free to send me a message.

Please don't post here. Contact me Via PM.
Also, I'm only looking for a couple more partners so please don't be offended if I turn you down.

CLICK THE FOX AND BUNNY TO CONTINUE ON!
[/div] [div class=tabcontent2 style=display:none]
Generas
➜Dystonia
➜Slice-of-Life
➜Romance
➜Crime
➜Dark Themed
➜ Teen/Chick-lit
➜Adult Contemporary
➜Gothic Romance
➫Modern Times X Someone From Past (Something like Outlander)

Pairings
➫Single Mom X Ex
➫Musician X Fan
➫Celebrity X Celebrity
➫Successful Business Man X Party Girl
➫Gang Member X Daughter of Opposing Gang Leader (Need some convincing. Love it but it's kind of over played.)
➫Detective X Detective
➫Detective X Consultant
➫Ex-Con X Rich Girl

Word Bank
Coming of Age • Traveling • Whirlwind Romance • True Crime • Paris, France •
Tumultuous Relationships • Washington State • Horse Ranch • Bull Riding •
Scotland • Older Characters with Teenage Kids • Magic • Animal Companions •
Drama • Trailer Park • Childhood Romance •

Quick Plots
Bold is who I would play. Underline is who you would play.
All these plots are just very basic and need some more brain storming.

⊱Neverland⊰
A lose based plot of Peter Pan. Neverland is dying and Captain Hook has taken hold of Neverland. The Waters have turned black, the Mermaids had died, and Peter is no where to be found. He chose to stay with Wendy, to grow up and leave that lost boys to fend for themselves. Leader of the lost girls Porcelain has been let to fight Captain Hook and take care of the of her lost girls and the lost boys. You would be playing an OC love interest for Captain Hook as well as Peter Pan.

⊱The Food Court⊰
This RP would be more of a fun loving, not taken too serious type RP. Based around four characters and their crazy antics working in a mall food court.

⊱Collateral Damage⊰
The Locklin sisters have it all, beautiful, wealthy, and they get everything they want. Including the hot new bad boys working the country club this summer. When the four strike up a plan to be fake kidnapped to get money from their parents so they can leave with their new boyfriends, everything doesn't quite goes as planned.
[/div] [div class=tabcontent3 style=display:none]
I will bold below the character's I'd like to play or am willing to play.
———
↱ The Office↰
Jim Halpert X OC
Andy Bernard
X OC
Ryan Howard X OC

↱ Kingsman: The Secret Service ↰
Gary 'Eggsy' Unwin X OC
Tequila
X OC
Harry Hart X OC

↱ Parks and Recreation ↰
Ben Wyatt X OC
Tom Haverford
X OC
Andy Dwyer X OC
Other Parks and Rec. Character X OC

↱ Marvel/DC Universe ↰
PLEASE NOTE:
Honestly, I'm not a huge fan, but there are a few characters who have a special place in my heart and I'm willing to RP as long as you're chill and give me a bit of freedom and looseness on playing cannon characters. We can chat more if you message me.

Stephen Strange X OC
Shazam/Billy Batson X OC
Joker
X OC

I'm also willing to play whoever you'd like, you just may have to let me warm up to the character. Even if I've never seen the movie research is my best friend.

[/div]

[/div][/div]
[class=container] height:530px; width:370px; margin:auto; cursor:default; background-color:white; [/class] [class=contentcontainer] height:218px; width:348px; margin:auto; position:relative; top:-17px; overflow:hidden; padding:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-right:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-left:1px solid #e2e2e2; [/class] [class=tabcontent1] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent1] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent2] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent2] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent3] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent3] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=title] height:45px; min-width:90px; background-color:white; margin:auto; position:relative; top:45px; left:108px; display:inline-block; padding:10px; padding-right:12px; border-radius:1.8px; padding-top:8px; [/class] [class name=titletext] font-size:20px; color:#35573A; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; text-shadow: 1px 2px #EFC789; font-style:italic; position:relative; top:-8px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] height:100px; width:370px; position: relative; left:0px; top:-17px; [/class] [class=tab1] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://static.kulturologia.ru/files/u18046/Bochkareva-05.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 90%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec1] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec1 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle1] height:22px; width:66px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab2] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('http://s2.favim.com/orig/141122/animal-autumn-fall-fox-Favim.com-2255222.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 40%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec2] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec2 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle2] height:22px; width:72px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:19.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab3] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('http://38.media.tumblr.com/ec86999748a15c74f2b4fdc50d5921dd/tumblr_n3mzy51jbp1qi4dkko1_500.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; background-position: 10% 20%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec3] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec3 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle3] height:22px; width:70px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.2px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent1 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent2 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent2 show tabcontent3 [/script]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back