• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's write some cheesy dramas 🌧

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
So this probably won't be the world's best thread, but it's been awhile since I've come searching for RP partners and writing new stories, and it's something that I really want to get back into. I'm a big fan of long-term roleplays, that have a strong hook, but will also leave room to add in more drama later, and keep the RP going and exciting o.o Stick around after a few quick rules, and I'll list some plots and ideas o.o

1. Follow all of RPnation's rules, as well as these
2. Post length - I can write at just about any post length, and I try my best to match my partner, but I do prefer to write at about 3-5 paragraphs. Sort of medium sized posts, that can fluctuate in size depending on what's happening in the scene
3. Grammar - While I consider my own grammar to be solid, it doesn't have to be perfect. As long as I can read it, it's okay
4. Characters - I do prefer to play females for my main, but I can play side characters of either gender.
5. Frequency - My time between replies can be a little random sometimes, especially since I'm taking extra courses this term. With enough RP hype, I can get out a few replies a night, but I struggle sometimes when it gets slower. I promise I'll try my very best though ;.;

Alrightie, onto the ideas (It's late, but I really want to get these up, so they'll probably be short summaries for now ;.; But, if any of them catch your eye or you'd like to add onto them, please send me a message! :D)

1. Urban Fantasy: In a magical, modern world, a small-time cop and an elitist prosecutor find themselves teaming up to solve multiple supernatural crimes around the city.

2. Modern/Realistic: A young woman is hurried into the ER with amnesia. Remembering no one, and with nobody coming forward, she is left with the doctor treating her for the rest of her injuries, who slowly helps her piece together her past while attending to the rest of his patients.

I'll probably update with some more in the morning, but, that's what I have for now. Message me if you're interested! :D

Seems you've got both worked out. If you happen to have an opening for either in the future, shoot me a PM and we can discuss more on the topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back