• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

let's write! - f/f - m/f - lots of pairings - lots of plots - ignore prefix

dream elvis

day dreamer
hello friends! my name is kate and i've been on rpn off and on but i'm on a huge creative kick and would love to find someone awesome to write with. (: i don't have a lot of ~*~rules/requirements~*~ just please be literate (like proper grammar, at least 2+ paragraphs, no one liners, all that jazz). and preferably over 18 as i like more mature themes in my writing. and it's an added bonus if you like harry potter lmao. i've seen fantastic beasts twice already and i'm obsessed and need to NERD OUT.

anyway! here's my list of things i enjoy. ones in italics are ones that i'm really craving, but i'm super thrilled to do any one of these! don't be afraid to ask.

(oh, and both m/f and f/f pairings work for all of these. i'm happy to do either one!! and i have plots for almost all of these pairings and genres as well)

• anything with vampires, witches, angels, demons, werewolves, etc.
  • artist/subject
  • teacher/student
  • marauder's era
  • peter pan (i know, i know but i have a plot!)
  • outlander or something like it
  • boss/secretary
  • doctor/patient
  • death/human
  • single father/teacher
  • any sort of fluffy, slice of life type stuff

most of these can be in any setting that works best for us, but i will say that i'm more skilled in modern times than anything else. please be aware that i LOVE romance and it has got to be an important element in our role play. it's just not as exciting for me without it and i'm sorry. ): and i don't have any limits really, but please oh please tell me if you do! and also note that if you don't see something on my list, please suggest! i'm always up for broadening my horizons. (:

and i think that's it? feel free to ask any questions in case i've missed anything because i probably have at some point lmao. anyway, i really hope to hear from you!!

Hey! Some form of supernatural f/f sounds like a lot of fun, I have a painfully nonthreatening vampire character I'd happily shove into this.

m/f boss/secretary sounds fun!! if we do that one, may I be the female secretary?? :-))

Hey! Some form of supernatural f/f sounds like a lot of fun, I have a painfully nonthreatening vampire character I'd happily shove into this.

that sounds brilliant! i'd absolutely love to do this with you. feel free to shoot me a pm. (:

m/f boss/secretary sounds fun!! if we do that one, may I be the female secretary?? :-))

yes, absolutely! :D. send me a pm and we can discuss it further!

Death/human? I could take the role of death if that's ok?

I always like a good teacher/student story... did you have a plot in mind for that one?

cool, cause i've been seriously dying for one lmao. as far as plots go, i don't really have a concrete one but i do have some ideas that would make the story flow and give it some drama? feel free to send me a pm if you want to talk about it more. (:

Death/human? I could take the role of death if that's ok?

oh, awesome! yeah, that's totally fine by me. send me a pm if you want to talk about it further. (:

hello there!! i'm super obsessed with the marauder's era as of right now and, if you're still accepting, i would love to do a plot/pairing involving that time period with you! : )

Do you do canon/OC pairings? Because if so I would love to dabble in Harry Potter. I can assure you that I will spend most of my time nerding out. :3 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back