• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's Try This Again

-jester-

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone! I'm Jess!

About Me
  • I'm 23 years old.
  • I live in the CST (Central Standard Time) zone.
  • I'm nonbinary, I prefer she/they pronouns
  • I consider myself a friendly person, unless provoked.
  • I have a regular ol' office job, so my activity on here depends on how busy I am at work.
  • I can roleplay on here or on discord. Either is completely fine, though I might be more active on discord.
  • I made this account like 4 years ago and abandoned it not long after, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.
Da Rulez
  • Obviously all RPN rules apply here
  • I'm not really that concerned about post length, like I said above, I'm still trying to get back into this, so mine aren't always going to be novels.
  • 18+, that goes for rp partners and characters involved in any romance plots (I'm not a teenager and it makes me uncomfortable to pretend to be one in certain scenarios)
  • Ghost-friendly. I'm not gonna lie, I'm not always the most active. If you're not feeling an rp or if you just don't have time to keep it going, I will completely understand.
Plots
  • I'm drawing a blank on specific plots at the moment, but I will update later if I think of any.
  • I mostly enjoy fantasy rps, but I'll do slice of life if the idea is intriguing enough.
  • Someone please feed my little gay soul and play a FxF pairing with me (I will also play MxF but I'm not as into MxM)
  • Supernatural creatures are my JAM (vampires, werewolves, witches, ghosts, etc)
  • I can't think of any fandom rps, but some of the stuff I'm into are Harry Potter, LoTR, Stranger Things, Yellowstone (yes, cowboys are hot)

Last edited:
Stranger Things rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back