• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's try this again, shall we?

The Gallows

with the lights out, it's less dangerous.
1575401213080.png
giphy.gif

✠✠✠
Hello and welcome to my partner search.
A few things right off the bat, so you don't waste any time if we aren't going to match.

▶I'm female and married. As I feel most comfortable playing opposite of other females, I would hope that you are honest. Please be a female.
▶ I'm looking for someone willing to double, as it's what I am best at. As well as use real face claims and willing to make awesome character sheets.
▶I would really love for you to be creative and want to put effort into building stories with me.
Be patient. Recently I was on hiatus, due to finding out I'm going to be a mom! Ya! So for those of you who we're RPing with me, and I dropped off I apologize. It's never my intent.
That being said, due to my new prego state, there may be day I won't be able to post or just not feeling up to it. I'll do my best to communicate this with you.
▶I write any where from 4+ paragraphs about 550+ words per post per character. I write third person novella style and wish for my partner to be on that same level of writing.

I will only do M/F pairings. Sorry, it's just what i'm comfortable with and best at writing.
▶ Lastly PLEASE Be at least 19 as I'm in my mid to late 20s.

✠✠✠
Alright now that that's over and you've hopefully checked all the boxes.
Let's get to the fun stuff.

▸Are you here for the Fandoms? Or the Originals? Cause I've got both!◂
Red is who you play! Blue is who I would play!

1575402378380.png

||The Office||
Jim Halpert/Ryan Howard X OCOC X Michael Scott/Andy Bernard

||It Series (Movies)||
Eddie Kaspbrak X OCOC X Bill Denbrough/Richie Tozier

||Merlin (BBC)||
Merlin/Arthur Pendragon X OCOC X Merlin/Arthur Pendragon/ Gawain/Lancelot

||Supernatural||
Dean Winchester X OCOC X Sam Winchester

||Sherlock (BBC)||
Sherlock X OCOC X John Watson/Mycroft/Moriarty

||Dark Disney (Would need to discuss more in detail)||
Peter Pan/Flynn Ryder/John Smith X OC OC X Any Disney Hottie ;P

||Marvel||
Doctor Stephen Strange/Peter Quill X OCOC X Peter Parker/Tony Stark

1575404180463.png

⋙Modern Victorian, Gothic Romance
⋙Summer Romance
⋙Horse Ranch Romance
⋙Anything Slice-Of-Life based.
⋙Anything, dark, twisted, and dramatic.
⋙Anything in the realm of the rich and famous. There are endless possibilities here.
⋙Trailer Trash Couture
⋙The Dark Underbelly of Hollywood

1575404374870.png

◤What Floor?◢
Based on the Episode 'Down' from the Hulu into the dark series, four strangers who work in the same building get trapped in an
elevator. However it's not exactly what it seems. (I absolutely adored this episode and considering it would mostly take place in an elevator, we might need
to add some other things to it to keep it fresh, like maybe they are stuck in the building not just the elevator.)

◤Caviar & Gold◢
Sister's living in the lap of luxury, don't know what it's like not to get their way. They'd had everything handed to them on a gold plated platter
since they we're born. Cue the summer's new highers at the country club, ones a recovering addict and the other's a recently released convict.

◤The Death of Us◢
He's (Boy 1) still hung up on the love of his life, who left him to travel the world. She's (Girl 1) in love with him, but she's more then aware
that she never had him. Boy 2 has been friends with Boy 1 since they were kinds and he's been in love with Girl 1 since she first started hanging out with
them. He just didn't have the courage to tell her and no he's watching Boy 1 pretend to be over Girl 2, by using Girl 1 and it's killing him. However, when Boy 1 receives a letter to
Girl 2's wedding in Paris, he's selfishly going to go and try and winner her back, while dragging Girl 1 and Boy 2 along for the ride.
The Death of Me-Marianas Trench ||
Break up with Him - Old Dominion

1575406085035.png
I would love to base some original plots of one or a few of the songs listed below.

Alright ladies, that's all I got for you at the moment if you're still reading this I commend you. If any of these peaked your interest or you have other ideas hit me up. Sadly, I have little excitement in my life, because RPing consumes me and is my excitement, so I should be able to respond to your inquires fairly quickly.
I can't wait to hear from you.

If by chance you message me and I've already found a few partners, don't fret. I'll keep you in mind if my schedule opens up and you're still interested. I'm only looking for one or two new friends for now!

When messaging me:
Please include info about yourself and what plot you are interested in.
Also please include a spoiler box with a one paragraph writing sample.

1575406929908.png

Male (Castin):
Castin sighed as he ran a hand over his dark slicked back hair. Him and Sydney had left shortly after and just like the bad mistakes he’d made in the past with Sydney, they’d ended up in his bed together. It wasn’t that Sydney wasn’t beautiful, she was. She just couldn’t hold Cas’s interest, then again, there wasn’t a woman he’d met that could really hold his attention. He was a closed off guy, kept to himself and threw himself into his work. Anyone who knew him knew that his work would always come first, only Sydney was somehow convinced that she’d be the one to change him. He knew it was shitty of him to use her, but everytime he told himself it would be that last time with her, it never was. She always threw herself at him and she was an easy stress relief.

Female (Joey):
The clouds hung low, dark, and heavy in the sky. The gloominess was something Joey lived for, she loved Washington for the simple reason that misery was impossible to forget when it was always surrounding you. She’d grown to love the saying of misery loving company. She sat on the window seal of her second story bedroom.. Tapestries and Christmas lights were haphazardly draped over her walls. Posters of her favorite bands littered the ceiling, walls, and door. She had a coffee table pressed against one of the walls littered with illegal contraband and a billion half-melted candles.

Attachments

• 1575404278941.png
    1575404278941.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back