• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Let's try this again, shall we~?

Kawaii Yandere Hime

SugarSweetPsycho
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone my name is Markiplier and- oh wait wrong intro. Just allow me to clear my throat and ah- there we go! My name is Lumina though you may call me Kawaii, Yandere-chan, Just Lumina- really whatever you prefer. I'm looking for a specific few fandoms at the moment but you are more than welcome to request one and see if I will bite. I am a 24 year old female and prefer my roleplay partners to be over the age of 18. I am a descriptive roleplayer but tend to mirror my partners so the word and line limit are no issue. I am someone who likes multiple replies a day and will give you such, though I understand life and if that is not possible for you. I mainly roleplay OCxCanon or doubling however I will play Canon/Canon for your part of the double if you like. Though I would like to play an OC for mine. Now-! Onto the fandoms. The more ^^^^ the more I am interested! Characters I would like paired with my OC with be listed. I am willing to play any characters for you however. I am also fine with any gender pairing!

Video Games:

Assassins Creed 1: ^^^^^^^ (I will be your best friend if you role-play this with me!!) Looking for a Malik, or an Altair

Super DanganRonpa 2: ^^^^^^ (I will also be your best friend if you roleplay this with me-!) Looking for a Nagito Komaeda or a Hajime Hinata

Assassins Creed 2: ^^^^ Looking for an Ezio or a Leonardo

Any other DanganRonpa game: ^^^^^ looking for a Kokichi, A Miu, a Gonta, a Kiibo, a tenko, or a Makoto.

Anime:

Future Diary: ^^^^^^ Looking for a Yuno Gasai, or an Akise Aru

Happy Sugar Life: ^^^^ Looking for- not sure yet!

Madoka Magica: ^^^^ Looking for- Not sure yet

Elfen Lied: ^^^^ Looking for- Lucy/Nyu OC's or a few other characters

Vampire Knight: ^^^^^^^ Looking for- I honesty have an OC for everyone but I am mainly looking for a Yagari, a Kaien Cross or a Rido Kuran

Others-

Harry Potter: ^^^^ I am looking for a Severus Snape.

Rwby: ^^^^ I am looking for a Lie Ren and possibly OC/OC

These are just current super cravings but I do know all sorts of other fandoms so just ask! I may also be tempted into a good Yandere themed original so just hit me up! I will also do love triangles as well. Thank you!

1st choice: RWBY RP, although I would like to OC if you don't mind...
2nd choice: Assassin's Creed 1 RP sounds fun but again I would like to OC since I liked Malik and I would hate to ruin his character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back