• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Let's Try This Again... (New RP Idea)

Zayne1694

Just A Fucking Mess
Hello everyone!

It's been a very long time and I know that I keep popping on and posting once in a while, and then disappear again. BUT!!!! I have my laptop up and running once more AND I've been brainstorming once again (sorry it's been a very tough year), and I thought it could make a good roleplay, perhaps.

Here is what I have started. I have ideas for where I want it to go, or rather, certain scenes. Please any feedback given would be awesome, but would also like anyone who would like to help me make this story come to life, please don't hesitate to private message me!

"A soft groan could be heard from under a thick black comforter. The piercing screech of an alarm caused an arm to shoot out from the blanket, which knocked over a small water filled glass, causing it to shatter on the hardwood floor. A woman with shoulder length black hair jolted up with a grimace. She had paid extra in order to get the more durable glass, and as it turns out she had wasted her money.

She shut the still screeching alarm off with a quickness and grabbed the open bottle of whiskey in one swift movement. She lifted the bottle to her lips and took a long, hard swig of the golden liquid, taking the burn with ease. The first of the day was always the harshest, but she welcomed it, Just like she enjoyed the way it warmed her veins.

He eyes drifted to the clock she had silenced moments before and frowned, 6:37 in the morning, at least that's what flashed at her in red. "What is today anyway?" she asked to the finally silent room and ran a hand over her face. Movement at her feet caused a slight smile to curl at her lips and her cat began to kneed at the comforter. Soft purring cutting through the darkened room.

The purring almost made her miss the faint sound of her phone vibrating and sighed. Reaching under the pillow from the empty side of the bed, unlocking it simultaneously with her fingerprint, she couldn't help but notice the missed call. She was beginning to hate the damn thing and pretty much everyone she had listed in her contacts. Aside from the ones who bring her the means to keep her bills paid and addictions met. Her thoughts were interrupted when her phone began to vibrate once more, her frown deepening.

Donovan's name glowed on the screen. "What do you want, Don?" she growled softly, cursing because she usually just buttons her untimely normal calls. But he would just continue to call her incessantly until she did answer. She could hear sudden movements on the other side of the line, automatically knowing why the man was calling her at this hour. She took a deep breath and sighed. Most of the people that called her more recently was for one thing anymore. A few hating to get a hold of her, but choosing to because even though her prices were a tad bit more, she was closer to them and had better quality. She hated to think of Donovan like that though. He annoyed her yes, but she still saw the man as a friend.

That's what I have in mind for the beginning. Any ideas or interest in being apart of something like this, please pm.

Topics/Genres: Mental Illnesses, drugs, darker themes, not in mind to be PG13, slow burn romance, betrayal, etc.

A A Bottle of Memories thoughts?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back