Other Let's Talk Animals~

PanOtterPus

Chief of Panda Division
Roleplay Type(s)
Good evening, people of the interwebz,

In my sleep deprived, and now hyper state, I have decided to ask you all one simple question:

- What's your favourite animal? :3

Personally (as the name suggests) I ADORE pandas, otters and octopuses (the plural is fuzzy so I'm bidding farewell to English for this one).

I once thought of having a face of a donkey tattooed on my back.

I particularly love donkeys. Wanna know why?

It's because unlike horses, donkeys would actually stay and fight when met with danger, as opposed to horses who'd just run away like cowards.

Therefore, I love donkeys because they're brave and resilient. And they are more practical for travelers because they don't need as much water and food as horses do.

I once thought of having a face of a donkey tattooed on my back.
I particularly love donkeys. Wanna know why?

It's because unlike horses, donkeys would actually stay and fight when met with danger, as opposed to horses who'd just run away like cowards.

Therefore, I love donkeys because they're brave and resilient. And they are more practical for travelers because they don't need as much water and food as horses do.
Very practical, and thorough analysis of donkeys xD I must admit, they are pretty awesome.

Other animals that I like are gorillas and tigers.

Gorillas are insanely strong. Even the most hardened strongman competitor or weightlifter or powerlifter or bodybuilder could not overpower them. At least not in upper body strength. Heck, I'd be impressed if a mere human beats a mere CHIMP in a fair fight.

Tigers are more dense than lions in terms of lean muscle. Of course because of humanity's obsession with being humane with animals, there aren't any documented arranged fights between tigers and lions. But I vaguely recall reading somewhere that a tiger once killed a lion in a zoo...

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, I'd believe it in a heartbeat. I love all big cats, but tigers just win. Then there's leopards, who I appreciate for the sheer craftiness and the general being sneaky. Nah, as much as I'm a dog person, cats rule.

Not gonna lie, I'd believe it in a heartbeat. I love all big cats, but tigers just win. Then there's leopards, who I appreciate for the sheer craftiness and the general being sneaky. Nah, as much as I'm a dog person, cats rule.

In the world of domesticated pets, dogs rule.

In the real world, lions eat hyenas for breakfast. (hyenas are a type of dog, I believe)

EDIT: Googled it. I was wrong. Hyenas are their own group. Neither cats or dogs, but they are actually closer to being cats.

The most powerful animal of all time. Top Super heavyweight Annual Champion nearly 8 billion years in a row. Indestructible. No weaknesses. Unparrelleled Mobility. Godly intelligence. Above-Human Morality. Infinite wisdom. Unlimited, phenomenal cosmic power. Nearly 4 million different senses. Faster-Then-Light speed. Galactic implications. Hilarious, quick wit. Funny jokes. Sexier then Steve Buscemi. More handsome then any man alive. More beautiful then any woman alive. Stronger then god. Can outlift a black hole.

738b9334697e45b6128b68dd8f0361ae.jpg

is crab! snip snip.

The most powerful animal of all time. Top Super heavyweight Annual Champion nearly 8 billion years in a row. Indestructible. No weaknesses. Unparrelleled Mobility. Godly intelligence. Above-Human Morality. Infinite wisdom. Unlimited, phenomenal cosmic power. Nearly 4 million different senses. Faster-Then-Light speed. Galactic implications. Hilarious, quick wit. Funny jokes. Sexier then Steve Buscemi. More handsome then any man alive. More beautiful then any woman alive. Stronger then god. Can outlift a black hole.

738b9334697e45b6128b68dd8f0361ae.jpg

is crab! snip snip.

Can also play guitar and is the true batman.
IMG_4839.JPG
IMG_4838.JPG

Crabs truly are the superior animal.

ROxfDj3.gif

Crabs are god's gift to us feeble humans.

I was going to post something else here but. Yes. Crabs.

Another image of a crab eating, because they are Delicate and Kind.

crob.gif

Yes, truly we are blessed.

Thank you, crabs.

tumblr_md8645St7X1qhzxxyo1_400.gif

Golden Tigers! They just look so majestic and wise :3
0b7af331931ea078cf6e34038a6e3cdd.jpg

Caucasian Shepard dogs because they look like giant pillows
xcaucasian-shepherd-wiki.jpg.pagespeed.ic.bs6uDTy2Vn.jpg

And of course the rare, smoking crab
200.gif

I've always considered wolves as my favorite. I was raised on Jack London, so that's a plausible explanation for it.

Hmm... That's a tough one. Going to have to go with Thylacines. Gotta love those carnivorous marsupial crocodile dogs.

I think I've grown an a liking to snakes.. They look pretty, the way they move is almost monster-like and show strength and enforce fear despite they're usually small appearance..
But that's just my opinion..

Crab is still of superior make and quality to all other lifeform. Other aminals just copy superior crab technologi. Crab truly is ultimate animal. God's greatest gift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back