• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ➴ let's take care of each other~

Tartaglia

astarion ✧⁠*⁠。
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• ABOUT ME:
    ⍣ I have almost 7 years of roleplaying and writing experience. I am 20+ and I prefer someone who is 18+.
    ⍣ My timezone is GMT+8:00.
    ⍣ I mirror post lengths- but I do prefer we keep it around 200-1000 words because I can't keep up the will to do novella lengths all the time
    ⍣ I am on MOBILE please be patient with my typos, thank you
    M//, F// and M/F are welcome-- although I tend to play female for M/F, I will consider playing my boi Eli as long as you don't abuse me for that.

Please provide a writing sample to your introduction so I will find out if we'll match c: Thank you!
    Send a pm! I will not be responding to comments here anymore. You may also ask for my Discord if you wish to rp there.

Ghost friendly! Honestly, I understand the pain of telling someone you're not interested anymore. Yeah, I'll be a bit bummed especially if I love the roleplay but no need to force yourself c:

Last edited:
Updated 061819
> added characters
> merged fandom into themes and pairings
> changed preferences of genders

Last edited:
updated 061819

> finalized alice's information
> ;; final edit for tonight

updated 062319

>added new slide to plots, song inspired ideas
>added new notes-- please read!

updated 040520

>new tumblr inspired prompts
>working on updating chi (formerly alice)

Been reading a bunch of fantasy/dystopian books recently hhh Would love to work along those themes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back