Idea Let's share obscure; short but buildable Roleplay ideas!

Atiny Eternal Starlight

Starlight Suitcliff Ohara
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Have a seriously obscure concept for a roleplay/plot/ fantasy? Maybe something simple you want to build on? Let's share it/see what happens here~

So...I have had this kind of- odd but fun idea that- I'm kinda surprised hasn't been used before but also kinda not cause it seems low key obvious but strangely clever; So its- again basic as hell but I feel it could be- built on; So imagine if you will two brothers; vampire brothers, or good friends depending on how it plays out and you know thoes 'big red buses' the blood donation buses? Well, What if there was a- sort of- 'country wide' touring bus; run by these brothers; and obv they use there charm to bring more people in then usual. so whose to say they cant use this bus /meant/ to collect blood donations to there advantage?

Vampires running blood donor buses is a pretty well-used trope, especially if you play Vampire the Masquerade or something. Sorry to disabuse you of the originality of this concept. However, it would still make a fun RP.

I started a gritty grimdark Pokemon/Wild West game on Discord which got some interest just for the concept but quickly died. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back