• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lets make stories

Nibri

Fresh meat
Hello! New to the site looking for some one to role play with. I like doing at least two-three paragraph post or longer. I want some one who will discuss for awhile the world and players we will have in the stories. I only really role play with males as I can play easier with them, it seems. I am consistent, fast replier, and always full of new ideas!

Looking forward to hearing from some one amazing!!!

And just to be clear, I prefer playing female and my partner playing male characters. For 1 on 1 atleast.

I'm open to do a fantasy or sci fi Rp. I'm fairly literate, posting 2+ paragraphs, but I try to match my partner's length in replies.

I'm up for this. My grammar is impeccable, and I like to worldbuild and describe things a lot too, if that might help. The only problem is, I've never really done a 1x1 before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back