• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Let's Make Some Magic!

Sole Survivor

Roll for Initiative
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Welcome to My Partner Search!

About Me
I'm a chill dude over the 18+ range.

I'm a huge video-game nerd.
I love coding to make things look a little neat. But that's just me. If my partner doesn't like it, I won't. You don't have to do it either.
I'm currently working, but that doesn't mean I won't reply often! Most of the time you can get a few replies out of me a day depending on what I have going on. If I take a break from writing or something comes up, I'll do my best to let you know!
I'm in this for the long-run. I'm looking for someone (or some people) who want to keep a story going. My best roleplays have been long-term. But if you want to end it for some reason or start over, please tell me! I can't stand being left hanging, because it makes me feel like I did something wrong (and I don't feel like roleplaying again for some time).
I write anywhere from a paragraph ( if the story's at a dialogue point or I'm low on creativity ) up to twenty plus paragraphs! I know a lot of people like to match their partners, but I'm more interested in what you're giving me than how much. If it's a paragraph, awesome! How about twenty? Grand! I really just don't want someone whose going to be giving me one-liners all the time. Once in a while is fine. Just not every post -- please!
I love world building and character creation! Let's see what we can make.
I always want to improve. I'll do my best, and if you have some criticism let me know. I'll do the same for you if you want.
I love dark themes, and I really don't have many things that bother me.
I write in third person.
I prefer to roleplay in private messages, but I can do threads.

What I'm Looking For

I want partners whom I can talk to outside of our roleplay. We can keep it simple for plotting and such. Or if you want we can become friends! I'd prefer the latter so we can gush about our characters, story, and keep everything going great. In my experience if I don't have a partner who wants to talk and work on things -- the roleplay flops.
Please be open minded! I want to try new things and explore everything. Doing the same thing over and over again can get very dull very fast.
Let's do this together! I want a story that we both get excited over. If I'm giving the ideas and you're just saying yes, well, how do I know if you really want to do it? Team effort! Two minds work so much better than one alone.
A paragraph minimum per reply (more preferred).
If you actually read this: tell me what your favorite color is!
A reply once a day would be ideal, but I can work for at least once a week!
Someone who makes characters they want to play!

Alright, onto the stuff you came here looking for:

Fandoms
( These will be listed in the order I want to do them. I have many others, but these are the chosen few I feel comfortable playing in their world. I may play cannon characters (example: Dragon Age companions / love interests), but I rather just do original characters! )

Dragon Age (Origins, II, Inquisition)
Fallout ( 3, New Vegas, 4 )
Supernatural ( I haven't finished it yet. )
Guild Wars ( 2 )

Random Pairings
( For these I can do mostly any pairing: MxM, FxF, MxF, etc. I'm totally good with any non-binary & LGBTQ+ characters. Let me know which genders you'd want for the pairings. They don't have to be romantic. I'm good with platonic or hatred. I do prefer MxM for the most part, but that's just me. I prefer to also play a male role. If there is a "▬" I have a base idea for a plot. But if you have ideas: come at me with them! I'd love to hear them. Or ask about any pairings you'd want that aren't on here!)

King/Queen/Prince/Princess x Rebel
King/Queen/Prince/Princess x Guard / Bodyguard
War General x Ambassador
Prisoner x Guard
Pirate x Merfolk
Human x Merfolk
Witch x Witch Hunter
Witch x Witch
God(dess) x Mortal or Priest(ess)
Supernatural Being x Supernatural Being
Supernatural Being x Human
Survivor x Survivor

General Things I Adore
( If you want you can mention one of these and we can work something out around these. )

Medieval Themes
Fantasy ( Low & High )
Zombie Apocalypse & Post Apocalyptic Settings
Some Slice of Life ( Throw Ideas at me )
Paranormal Themes
Warring / Political Themes

Anyway, thank you all for your time! If you see something you like - drop a message below or PM me. Take care!

My favorite color is actually certain shades of blue though I like the slimming nature of black and the fact that it matches well with every other color is pretty great too.

I took a long break from RPing though I'm trying to get back into it. I have experience with fantasy characters since even in a modern setting that's all I played (it worked with the modern setting). I also love fallout with a passion and would definitely be willing to broaden my horizons on what I can play seeing as my only character that I can play very well is Guts from Berserk.

Look him up if you get the chance. I'd definitely be willing to play him again for a fantasy setting if that's what we decide on. Like I said though I'm game for Fallout as well.

It's easy to overthink a response to this, let me simplify my tale with a list:

The irksome?:
- 17 and unable to find a time machine. If age doesn't irk you, then that's just dandy.
- Unfortunately I haven't played many video games myself, for two reasons - I'm broke and my laptop is broke.
- Indeed, high school still haunts me. Exams and projects can keep me busy at times.
- Not in many fandoms, so I honestly like to stick with OC's and world building.
- My writing muse runs on its own track at times. A paragraph or two? No problem! Four or ten? Let me check my procrastination levels first.

The great stuff:
- Certified waiter. No, not the kind that earns coins- the type that can wait on a roleplay for a month or more. I get it, people are busy creatures.
- Incredibly bored and not in many roleplays as is. It's about time I get the dust off of this profile.
- The genres you mentioned are all great - one of the reasons I decided to get out of the procrastination zone and write this.
- The pairings? Heck, I'm good with any of them - even combining them can make things interesting.
- Regarding characters, I prefer playing males over females when it comes to the main roles, so I got your back on the MxM.
- If we're looking at LGBTQ+A-Z I'm open to any of it, there's no judgement here. Hell, it's great to make stories interesting.

I'm the kind of writing who likes to throw their characters into a situation and see how they develop. Often they aren't the best of situations for the poor guys.
Dark themes are a personal favourite of mine, especially when involving crime/murder mystery type storylines. I'm not too wary of throwing some unfortunate luck over the characters. Beside that, fantasy around the medieval times up to Sci-Fi worlds are a definite GO.
Anything to add? Hum. Lately I've been wanting to get a proper idea of my characters - and it's no fun just sticking random traits and past memories to a name. I want to fill in the details of each character by seeing how they act in roleplays. Because of that I want to do stories that can even start out as your basics until unexpected plot twists turn everything in a new direction. I want to challenge these goons and improve on them.

At the moment? I'm finishing exams so time will be opening up in the future. Whether we pick up a roleplay or not - It'd be great to hear some new thoughts and get talking with a fellow writer!

(Side note 1: "Someone who makes characters they want to play!" That's something I'm going to keep in mind from now on.)
(Side note 2: The irony here is that I couldn't decide on a colour and forgot to add it in. It's green for the most part.)

Hola frendido! Pan-chan here and excited to say "I'd love to RP with you!"
Namely, I'm interested in a supernatural x human pairing (and I'd be happy to play the human since I seem to find myself always playing supernatural).

Lil bit bout lil me:
- I'm actually a 20+ female living in Scotland, so age isn't an issue for me.
- my favourite colour is a very particular shade of blue (the light blue on one of the monopoly property sets to be exact)
- I'm usually lurking around the site most of the day (until I find a job and college starts back up) so I'll always guarantee at least a few posts a week.
- I tend to write a little more detail in my posts, so I often give a good few paragraphs, more if the mood hits me.
- I'll roleplay pretty much any pairing, but I'm more experienced with MxM an MxF.
- I like to waffle, so OOC chat is like life blood <3
- For the shiggles, since I get asked a lot - Pan = panda, otter = obvious.... Pus = octopus :3

Almost forgot! My favourite colour is kind of like both black and white together, not mixed, but together c:

Holy O.O If you're still up for more people I'd really like to be one of your rp partners :)
At the moment I'm greatly interested in either:
Or a Post Apocalyptic Setting, those and a good Dystopian story are my latest obsession, tbh.

I posted this before but made a mistake with my post, so I'm doing it again >.< So the favourite colour thingy is up Sole Survivor Sole Survivor

Holy O.O If you're still up for more people I'd really like to be one of your rp partners :)
At the moment I'm greatly interested in either:
Or a Post Apocalyptic Setting, those and a good Dystopian story are my latest obsession, tbh.

I posted this before but made a mistake with my post, so I'm doing it again >.< So the favourite colour thingy is up Sole Survivor Sole Survivor

PM sent!

Purple.
Now, I love how open-minded you are! It's a great and rare quality in roleplayers that I am always looking for. I'd like to see the plots you had in mind for these pairings because I'm the type of writer that builds upon rather than builds from scratch, although I hate fandoms...if that makes sense lol I become very invested in my characters as I believe they are whom ultimately drive the story and I always write at least a paragraph...or 10 lmao one drawback though, if I'm being honest, is that I haven't been active in some time. I've tried to re-activate myself so to speak in the past but got discouraged when I couldn't find any good partners, and then life got in the way. However, I'm dying to write so badly that here I am, giving it another go :) Hope to hear from you soon

I don't really know how to do all the fancy changes, so I probably won't be involved with that ^^.

Disregarding that fact though, I would love to try role-playing with you. I'm kinda new myself (in terms of RP, despite the year long absence).

Post length with me can vary, I suppose. I mean I can give at least a paragraph almost always, but it can span into multiple paragraphs as well. (My favorite color is difficult.. blue maybe? I sorta like all the colors).

Let me know if your interested in giving me a shot, I'd love to be able to RP with you, it seems like it would be a lot of fun!

P.S. My grammar stinks so you might see a few typos.

PMs to be sent shortly!
Heading to bed soon.
Again, thank you all for your replies. I can't wait to see what we work out!

Favourite colour is blue! Specifically, teal. I'm female, 18+.

I love your pairing ideas, been wanting to do a witchy character for some time. I like the idea of a medieval/fantasy, and love slice of life roleplays (which never seem to work out for me, annoyingly). I'd love to do a fallout RP but I don't reallllyyy understand the technical language of guns, so it's a little daunting to actually vocalise it, rather than just choosing a weapon. (You'd think after finishing all the games I'd understand it).

Would you consider a Harry Potter RP at all as well? The one I was doing just kind of stopped (stopped meaning, the other person disappeared). Ooh, I'm excited now thinking of possible pairings and plots. Haven't been able to write for ages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back