• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Go on a Road Trip!

B E E S

Protect Them
Feel free to discuss all OOC stuff here! Perhaps some quick introductions to start?

My name is Max! I am the head of this RP. I use they/them pronouns and live in Canada. I'm 16 and really love food. A lot. It is delicious. I also think that the world needs more bees.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the two paragraph/5 sentence minimum needed in dialogue scenes where an exchange of replies is needed?

@Caru

giphy.gif

Milus said:
Is the two paragraph/5 sentence minimum needed in dialogue scenes where an exchange of replies is needed?
@Caru
@Milus

Nah. Dialog scenes where you can't write as much won't require as many paragraphs..etc. This is basically just there to prevent people from writing three sentences and calling it a day.

Btw everbody, the CS will be up once the lovely Cloud finishes up the coding for it. Though feel free to start creating ideas. I'm going to write up the list of options for what category of people that they'd be lumped in (the usual, stoner, jock..etc. though they can absolutely defy the standards. I have a stoner I'm going to write up who wants to be a doctor so like do ya thing)

Milus said:
@Caru
What does 'eccentric' mean in terms of groups?
Like the weird kid basically. So maybe they have an odd obsession with hats, or don't follow as many social norms, wear very bright coloured track suits no matter the occasion...etc. They don't have to be too far out there though.

Hi there! I noticed that you mentioned adding different roles for characters, and I was wondering if my character could take on a 'mom friend' sorta thing? Like, he would kinda want to take care of everyone, and is very nervous about everyone's safety and in general is very worrisome, y'know? Hehe, lemme know what you think ^^

My apologies! I should be askin' my questions here. So, for pictures, do you want realistic or anime? Don't let my profile picture fool you- I am okay with both.

@Sugar Honey Iced Tea

Heck yeah. I'll add them to the social list.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sugar Honey Iced Tea]My apologies! I should be askin' my questions here. So, for pictures, do you want realistic or anime? Don't let my profile picture fool you- I am okay with both.

[/QUOTE]
Real pictures only. I'd rather not have a mix of drawings and photography so just photography for me. (I trust you man. I only like art for my profile pics)

@Deviced

That sounds more like some personality traits unfortunately. There can totally be the mom friend although I don't want to put it into a social group since there can be more than one of each and too many mom friends would get nothing cool done.

I love the art for anything and everything, meh! Japanese culture is so beautiful... Anyway, yup! You got it. I shall work on my darlin' now.

[QUOTE="Sugar Honey Iced Tea]I love the art for anything and everything, meh! Japanese culture is so beautiful... Anyway, yup! You got it. I shall work on my darlin' now.

[/QUOTE]
Can't argue there. I look forward to seeing your character!

Caru said:
@Deviced
That sounds more like some personality traits unfortunately. There can totally be the mom friend although I don't want to put it into a social group since there can be more than one of each and too many mom friends would get nothing cool done.
Ohhh, gotcha gotcha. I noticed it said groups instead of roles, so I was sorta like ??? but I got it now. Cool, I'll get to working then ^^

Guys.... I'm gonna cry... I was gonna have a super epic character with the nickname 'Cadillac' and he was gonna be some legendary joker but like also a mechanic and shit (hence the nickname) but the character Gavin hnnngh. I'd feel so unoriginal.

Well, you can have the character. I broke the code on my damn mobile tablet smh. Caru, can you fix your beautiful code?

And I'd be cool with another car nut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back