• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Go on a Road Trip!

Lurker said:
My character has a license but no car.
Oh damn :P mine has neither ..... I cri :'(

IN THE NEED TO CARPOOL!

@Sugar Honey Iced Tea , @Chibii , @Deviced

Hello everybody! Since there are so many of you, please ping me here once you finish up your character sheet so I can look it over and let you know if you got in or not.

7 people have cars so far, so I think that's more than enough. Everybody else I would prefer if you didn't have cars.

You can have up to 3 characters. Amount needed to post won't stack (so basically you won't have to write double the amount per post if you have two characters) although I expect you to be able to juggle them all.

Once the character has been accepted I will add their name to the overview as well as tag the person the character belongs to. That way it'll be easier to tell who is who.

Character relationships will go as follows. Copy paste the list in the overview (once the applications of everybody has been complete) and write up how your character knows them (stranger, acquaintance, friend, close friend, best friend, romantic interest, significant other, dislike, great dislike, enemy...etc.) I ask though that you discuss with each player how said character knows them (although obviously at the beginning most characters will be strangers) but if you do want your character and another person's character to be friends from the get-go, then discussing now would be rad. It doesn't need to be big. Just a "hey should our characters be friends?" and if they say yes then both of you just write in the relationships part that they're pals. But yeah

LadyAria said:
My character is done
as for relationship for starters i need a ride so i must need as any form relationship with that character who is willing ton ngive mine a ride :'3
I shall check her out!

(I can volunteer Felix and Alex giving her a ride, though if someone else volunteers that's chill too)

Caru said:
I shall check her out!
(I can volunteer Felix and Alex giving her a ride, though if someone else volunteers that's chill too)
I'm set for it :P I can hitch a ride, we just have to discuss their relationship then xD until someone else pops or so I dont mind xD as long as a i blend xD

@LadyAria

She's all good. She's new to town then, and go into the university though, yeah? Since everyone is going to the same one.

@Ecstasyia

Her biography is about a paragraph too short, as well she has to have been accepted into St. Johnsons University since she wouldn't be in the facebook group that the message was posted into otherwise.

So once you type up another paragraph she'll be all good hopefully. Also thank you for warning me about the eating disorder thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! So I come bearing bad news :L unfortunately I won't be able to take part in this rp D8 I have made quite a few commitments prior to finding this rp, and I don't feel I could effectively put forward the amount of effort this roleplay deserves because of this. My time online will also be very choppy in the upcoming weeks, and this will probably put a strain on the amount of detail I like to put in each post anyways, so I'd feel terrible if I made a character just to let him collect dust during my absences. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from, and I wish this rp the best of luck! Ciao~

LadyAria said:
I'm set for it :P I can hitch a ride, we just have to discuss their relationship then xD until someone else pops or so I dont mind xD as long as a i blend xD
I think Alex would probably get along very well with her, Felix would just quietly sit around for a bit though.

Deviced said:
Hi there! So I come bearing bad news :L unfortunately I won't be able to take part in this rp D8 I have made quite a few commitments prior to finding this rp, and I don't feel I could effectively put forward the amount of effort this roleplay deserves because of this. My time online will also be very choppy in the upcoming weeks, and this will probably put a strain on the amount of detail I like to put in each post anyways, so I'd feel terrible if I made a character just to let him collect dust during my absences. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from, and I wish this rp the best of luck! Ciao~
That's alright, I really appreciate you letting me know! I wish you all the best!

Caru said:
I think Alex would probably get along very well with her, Felix would just quietly sit around for a bit though.
Hmm so how will they be then? :)

Caru said:
That's alright, I really appreciate you letting me know! I wish you all the best!
Possibly best friends with Alex?? :) Dunno about her an Felix relation doe... depends on how you want them xD

Caru said:
Best friends sounds good. Though probably at first they can start off as just pals. We can see what happens with Felix.
Im dope with that ^_^

Caru said:
Goin offline so that I can work on a CS for another RP I'm in
Alright Im simply off for the night xD

Lurker said:
Mines done whenever you can look at iy. Pretty happy with it.
Damn doe ;p Both athletes.. get them competition bruh :'3

LadyAria said:
Damn doe ;p Both athletes.. get them competition bruh :'3
They'll be the best of friends. Long as she doesn't mind getting hit on every ten minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back