• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's get this party started

Celestiel

Angel with a shotgun

cooltext294563435048473.png

About me

- I'm a full-time retailer. Means I work shifts, so my replying times vary from week to week and there might be days when I can't be that active. But I'll do my very very best to get at least one reply per day up!

- I'm always online with my phone, so my autocorrect may sometimes lag around. I'll do my very best to correct all my autocorrect's mistakes though (oh the irony xD).

- I'm always happy to talk OOC as well, about everything from planning further things happening in the plot to sharing funny memes!

- I'm totally fine with every kind of face claim, but, yes, I do want a picture, not a description. I'm just a very visual person, ya know? (:

- I can play ever pairing and gender, binary and non-binary and my characters tend to be top. That doesn't mean they're bossy it anything, of course! It just means the all have their own mind and are no doormats ^^
Pairings

(Note that these are just a few examples. I could probably continue this list for hours xD)

- mermaid/-man x pirate
- good x bad
- monster x human
- angel x human
- demon x human
- demon x angel
- witch x witch Hunter
- monster x monster Hunter
- enemy x enemy
- best friend x other best friend's brother/sister
- nurse x soldier
- victim x soldier
- enemy x soldier

...and a hundred more^^
Prompts

- Ex-villain knocks on hero’s door, wanting to change their ways, but are unsure how

- Muse A, a superhero, is just about to destroy his arch nemesis, Muse B. But because- reasons- he realizes Muse B isn't as evil at all...

- Why are our species enemies again? Because I think I kinda like you...

- Hey nerd, I kinda need your help and I know I've been a duck to you but can we forget that for a moment?

- How am I the only one seeing that person over there?

- You really shouldn't be in this vampire-infested part of the city but now you're here and my family wants to eat you.. but you look kind of nice..
Plots

- Muse A is new in town and everything seems to go just well- at least until they start seeing a person no one else seems to be able to see; Muse B.
Muse B claims to be some sort of astral projection, there to warn humanity of catastrophes. That's basically impossible though, when almost no one can see them; and convincing A to help them appears to be hard as well when they just tell themselves it's all just imagination.

- 300 years after the fallout- everything had been destroyed, toxins and radiation had turned the planet into a living hell; and lastly into a lifeless, desolate nothing.
A part of the world population had escaped into space, where they waited and waited, sending an exploration team down to earth every 50 years. It's time for the 6th team to go and see if the planet is safe again, but only a couple of minutes after their shuttle to earth takes off, they have technical issues and the shuttle crashes down, killing all but one -A- and destroying the communication devices completely.
A devastatedly starts to wander around, hoping to find a hiding place or anything to help them call the base, but Earth is completely alien to them.
just as B, whom they encounter when they almost die there.
B is a creature of a new kind that has evolved on Earth. Though their technological level is almost non-existent, their sociality is far beyond what A knows, and soon enough, they find themselves having second thoughts about going home...
but there are secrets they don't know, and those night endanger B's entire species rather sooner than later, causing to find themselves tirn between their own kind and this beautiful kind they slowly learn to love.

more plots to be added soon!

Also, guys, please pm me if you're interested- I don't check on this thread regularly!

Last edited:
Hey lovely! I love darker stories, if maybe you’d wanna write let me know!! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back