• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Let's Get This Bread

Depends on the pairing honestly, though I'm up for most pairings!

I do a lot of pairs, mostly uncommon ones because crack pairs are more fun but I'm usually down for anything if I can play a character. I can play Deku, Shoto, Shota, Eijiro, Denki, Mineta, Ochako, Momo, Tsuyu, Kyoka, Mina or maybe Nana or Midnight.

I do a lot of pairs, mostly uncommon ones because crack pairs are more fun but I'm usually down for anything if I can play a character. I can play Deku, Shoto, Shota, Eijiro, Denki, Mineta, Ochako, Momo, Tsuyu, Kyoka, Mina or maybe Nana or Midnight.

PM me some pairings, I'd love to talk about that more.

I have the bread. I’m only 3 books into Avatar but I’m keen to write some of that if you are.

I have experience with Ventus in the Kh front as well as being an avid tododekh fan as well as bakushima. However I am more open to other ships as well and more so to not just shipping but angsty suffering because I never left that phase mom. Anyways it is three am so perhaps PM me if you'd like? and ill try to respond when im awake

By fire emblem, is it only heroes or are you familiar with awakening or fates? The soulmates idea is cute too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back